OMG WTF! spawn times at 1st light high  [SOLVED]

Need help?
:::warfare:::

OMG WTF! spawn times at 1st light high  [SOLVED]

Post by :::warfare::: »

play/read...

Dudes!

what's up with the ridiculous spawn times in FIRST LIGHT/ red team?.... SU frog-foot is like ...dude, wheres my frog-foot like 10 years later... and SA3.... it is absurd..just cause blue complain about weapons..."oh this red feather fell on me and i cant get up"" are you sure the water is warn enough for me to enter".

It surely doesn't constitute to make stupid long spawn times.... ... most of the time now/// we get pwnd on red because of long spawn times.. ............... ............ ....... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why have u forsaken me... when angels deserve to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If blue cant :m@x: imize the use of their weapons...why must red team suffer?!

its a system of a down!
Last edited by :::warfare::: on July 15th, 2011, 9:54 pm, edited 13 times in total.
BoOn
Canada

Re: OMG WTF! spawn times at 1st light high

Post by BoOn »

First Light: I haven't seen BLUE win before.
SU-25 and A-10 was taken out temporary, then finally I saw BLUE won.
However, I heard a few people complain about removing SU-25,
so I gave them back (include A-10) on one condition; Their SU-25 is spawned only when blue take eastern flag.
Further more, southern flag is already BLUE's on the beginning of game.
Mig need to work well which holds the key to RED's win.
Supplementary, F-117A also spawn in BLUE main. But many players don't know how to use it.
F-117A's bomb fall so slowly and vertically, so drop bomb the moment you fly right above the target.
Not sure what the SU-25 looks like in game but maybe it was swapped out for the frog and if it was then that means that blue has to have east village for it to spawn again.... :?:
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Ok nevermind, the SU-25 is the frogfoot, M@X you dumbass you could have just said frogfoot for dumbasses like me haha, Google was my friend that time AIDS lol. So there you go M@x
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Nightstalker wrote:........................
Thats all this thread deserves NS hahaha
:::warfare:::

Post by :::warfare::: »

"deserves"..........it deserves justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

aint no need for complex..calculus..if then... thus this...type of sh*t!

both side have a base... to declare war... not a pillow fight on one side and nuclear annihilation on the other....

:o
Last edited by :::warfare::: on July 16th, 2011, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

The boy has a way with words when he is in the drink lmao :lol:
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

Stop switching to Red and play a few more maps on Blue and then let's see how much drunk jibberish you spout about whatever the hell you think you are talking about.
HI! I love you!