Punkbusted

Need help?
COPSUNO
United States of America

Punkbusted

Post by COPSUNO »

I do not know what the issue is with pk, tonight 8/7/2011 got kicked numerous time for M5tool issue and some others, nothing changed in my set up and my pings are in the 40s. What good is PB when evenbalence does not even support this game anymore. Love this server but getting where you cannot even finish a game anymore. All help appreciated. :x
BoOn
Canada

Re: Punkbusted

Post by BoOn »

COPSUNO wrote:What good is PB when evenbalence does not even support this game anymore.
Well it may not be supported anymore but because it is still running it will detect any hacks in its database up till support was discontinued. With it turned off ALL previous hacks would be undetected.

I have not noticed any M5Dtool kicks since the server admins fixed the issue last week. Is it just you being kicked for it ?

EDIT:

It appears that the server has started to kick for M5Dtool again, I couldnt even spawn and then a minute later was kicked.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Our old config files are causing the issue, we just haven't figured out which one/part. We use the config for streaming to pbbans and punksbusted. We also have files to help look for known exploits. Unfortunately, part of that config is hosing the server and kicking for ignoring md5 queries.

We'll get it sorted but we don't have a good way to test other than the server. Bear with us, we'll get it sorted.
COPSUNO
United States of America

Post by COPSUNO »

I am still here because it is a great server with some great players, just hope we get to play without getting kicked, ps I know someone else responded but the Sunday when I got kicked the server was kicking people left and right for M5.