RESTRICTION;COMMUNICATION FAILURE

Need help?
Malgeric

RESTRICTION;COMMUNICATION FAILURE

Post by Malgeric »

Well hello all its me your technically challenged mal back for hepl.The title says it all "communication failure PnkBstr.A.exe"
So here is what ,Hope I have tried with out success .I have reinstalled BF42( after a reformat of my pc that took it back to factory settings) following all the proper patches and down loads in order .Then we come to PB ahhhhhh I DL this from the PB web site and believe Installed correctly to my BF files .I have DL the setup EXE and done the manual update for the game and have the 2.11 version installed.I have done this twice now.I can get into game for no more than 5 seconds and I am kicked with this error .I have tried turning off the fire wall and have had no effect and there is no other active protection running.I am obviously missing some thing but for the life of me I cant figure it out,ANY HELP HERE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.Also I have read the forums and have tried to follow a few ideas but so far nothing any ideas /help ,,,,,thnxs for the time guys ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mal
Malgeric

Re: RESTRICTION;COMMUNICATION FAILURE

Post by Malgeric »

WOOOT WOOOT lol ok I found a older post here and followed the directions for the 3 rd time and well dam guess what IT WORKS .I had to do juts like th eold post had said which i thought i had ,not sure what step i was missing but no matter it works thnxs for the old post and leaving them behind back to kill you all later thnxs again ,,,,,,,,,,Mal