Help !

Need help?
TNT

Help !

Post by TNT »

Ok my usual logon does not work. I get an error box with "Failed to Connect to Server" and the usual 8.12.64.130:14567 below.

I rechecked the previous log procedure and seem to be good. Had troubles last month but seemed to have that resolved then this thing !

If I cannot get this resolved I am forced to listen to Motley Crue on a regular basis and we all know that while a short term fix, this is not good for society !
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Help !

Post by Nightstalker »

LOL .. sry .. your comment got me laughing. OK you say your "log on" .. I am assuming you have your target set to go straight to EA117. When it fails go back and try update list and see if it finds the server. Dont ask me why but I had to do that before.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
TNT

Post by TNT »

I updated the server and nothing now - tried to input the address in the add server bar and it spooled but again error. Uggh.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Another thing someone told me to try once was to delete my browser cache. ??? Do not really know what that has to do with the game directly but its worth a shot.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
TNT

Post by TNT »

Thanks for the help - much appreciated. Still no success unfortunately. Will try a few more things and then maybe a new install.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey and another thought .. .you dont have any firewalls running that could block that IP do you???

I am pulling S outta my a$$ I know but just a thought.
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by i_am_not_your_father »

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

:oops: :oops: ..my ADD strikes again. I completely forgot about that.