display modes in DC

Need help?
Mordor
Canada

display modes in DC

Post by Mordor »

is it possible to get higher display modes in DC, mine only go to 1280 by 768 and the game is real small in the middle of my screen, any suggestions would be appreciated, thx.
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: display modes in DC

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

here ya go John:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3534
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

Thx Jack, i'll let u know how it goes, gonna do it later , to burnt out right now.. lol
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I ended up playing with the black bars on the side and found I liked that better. At least the circles were circles not ovals ;) It really screwed up my lead on moving targets.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

Nightstalker wrote:I ended up playing with the black bars on the side and found I liked that better. At least the circles were circles not ovals ;) It really screwed up my lead on moving targets.
So what are u saying bro, not to screw with it, its like really small caause my laptop resolution is 1600x900. And i also noticed when the game is running the laptop gets crazy hot lol, gonna have to lower my video setting if i can get the resolution a little bigger and i would be a happy camper...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Sry .. I am a little late to answering this Mordor. To change or not to change is up to you. Nothing says that you will not like it but I did not. You will get used to it I am sure but I prefer to leave it alone and just play with the black bars on the side. I am running at 1366 x 768. ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.