GPU

Need help?
Ækilju

GPU

Post by Ækilju »

As you may have noticed I haven't been playing DC for the last couple weeks or so. To make a long and painful story short, I ended up having to reinstall Windows and somehow killed my video card while I was tinkering. I can play DC and some other games with my integrated system, but it's really not ideal. Anyway, what video card would you guys suggest I buy? Nothing really expensive, as I don't have much money.

Some system specs:

300w power supply
4 gigs of ram
2ghz core 2 duo

Previous card was an ASUS EN210

Pinhead
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: GPU

Post by Pinhead »

if all u want is better graphics for dc just go to tiger direct or new egg even geeks.com and get a 40 or 50 dollar graphics card
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: GPU

Post by swodi »

I would craigslist video cards and you might find something local and cheap from someone... you might also put a 'wanted' ad on CL just saying that you're looking for a cheap dirty nasty--errr, I mean a cheap used working girl-err card I mean...

Heck - might be someone on here with an old card layin around that might box it up and shoot it to ya for a couple paypal bucks :) I had one that woulda worked nice for ya but I gave it to a roommate for his lil boys computer...