Kicked from server

Need help?
buffalobill500

Kicked from server

Post by buffalobill500 »

Hi,

I keep getting kicked from your Battlefield 1942 (Desert Combat) server when trying to connect. I am new to the server but have played on it a few times without any problems. Last time i played was over a week ago. My Gaming name is BuffaloBill. Any idea what the problem might be?

Thank you
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Kicked from server

Post by Trench »

Yes, I think I have pin-pointed the problem, which you may be able to correct:

You persist in breaking the server rules about team-switching and intentional team killing. You fail to respond when reminded in-game again, again, and again multiple times that you are breaking the server rules about team-switching and intentional team killing. After short and temporary kicks and bans due to your non-response, you continue to break the server rules about team-switching and intentional team killing. Last time you played was just yesterday, and was the most recent occurrence of team switching, team killing, and ignoring reminders that this is against the rules.

Stop breaking the server rules and failing to respond when called out for it. Or more specifically, stop being disrespectful to other players by forcing them to switch teams, by killing your teammates, and by ignoring the other rules which are all setup to make sure everyone has a fun time. If you want to play again, we'll be happy to lift the ban and have you back, but any further continuation of this behavior will be an immediate permanent ban and the last we ever think about it as we continue to play and have fun.

Let us know if playing on this server is something you want to do, and that you're willing to abide by the rules. If not, the permanent ban can remain as-is, and we wish you well at whatever different server you prefer to play at.

(On a minor note, if you have any questions about future bans and/or a request to be unbanned, we handle that in the Unban Requests forum.)

-Trench
buffalobill500

Post by buffalobill500 »

Okay my apologies but that was not me. It was my brother doing it as i found out tonight. He is an ass and i apologize. I myself was invited to your server by Saboteur who i understand is a regular. It is a great server and i love the map. I was on your server a few times before this mess and i never caused any problems. I am not sure if you can go back or not and look. Anyway, I am locking my PC now so only i have access to it. Please unban me. I understand i have one more chance before i am permanently banned. That will not happen though as i am not going to cause problems.

Thank you

Will
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Ah yes, "my brother did it / that was actually my son / my roommate got onto my computer / my dog ate my homework". Okay, but we're all just here to play and have fun, and aren't going to waste our free time babysitting whomever is on your computer.

So welcome back, but make sure you don't sneeze and accidently kill a teammate while switching teams. :)

The current ban is cleared, and we'll see you back in there.

-Trench