Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Redsled ....

Post by opus »

Ok seriously.. I've had enough of this douche.
He always runs his mouth, and act like a panhead.

And just now.. On battle of the bulge, he encouraged people to switch sides cause he was fustrated. Ending up Stacking red side.. and I when I confronted him with it, he just laughs.

He deserves a full spankin! I don't know why he thinks rules dont apply for him, but Im tired of his bs.

-opie
! --- T E A M W O R K - M A K E S - M E - H O R N Y -- !
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
-=WCK=-RooKie
United States of America

Re: Redsled ....

Post by -=WCK=-RooKie »

Can't let the tards get to ya bro, remember it's just a game
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

I TRY not to let it get to me, but when it disturbs the overall gameplay THAT much..
There is no way of getting around it. I usually never even speak to him, cause I just wanna play my game. I rarely get into it with anybody really, but I just had enough of him. Day and day out.. same bs.

Rumours are about, he is good friends with an admin on here? And because of that he is getting "special" treatment, and are allowed to do as he please. If that really IS the truth, then that's a load of bs too.

Not many good servers left to play in, this is kinda the "last one standing".

-opie
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Op ... I am not going to ask you to tell who said if it is someone other than him but I will ask if he(Redsled) is the one starting that rumor. There have been a few people lately that have said "I know people" or "I know (fill in admins name)and think they can get away with anything. Red is hit or miss with me. There are times he cracks me up and others I want to hit him over the head with a 2x4. I will say he is normally pretty good about chillin when asked to take it down a notch.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

Just use that ignore command and you won't have to deal with him at all. He has a big mouth but I take it all in fun. If other people listen to him about stacking teams then they are idiots!
HI! I love you!
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

He knows how I feel about it, and he deliberately try to push my buttons. He sometimes TKs me on purpose when admins are on, simply cause he knows he can get away with it.
I DO ignore him alot, and I will continue to do so. Just thought his actions shouldn't go unnoticed, there are only so much ...

If he wants to talk, he can use the forums.
:::warfare:::

Post by :::warfare::: »

I say....

which in translation really means... Yes he is annoying (more than me or that stupid cat on top, but at least I can be reach at area code TS3 and be slapped around If I'm doing something wrong in real time)

Just like you (opus-one-konobee)... I ignore Redsled Retardo "lucy I'm home". I was there when he was mouthing off and acting disruptively. Like you said, too bad the boy has some connections or something that he gets away with it, a double standard if you ask me. Hopefully bringing this to light gets the ball rolling into upper management keeping an eye on him closer.
hlam7

Post by hlam7 »

I recalled complaining about him in game a few times because he was either team wounding/killing or just doing stuff that was not allowed. When I did confront him, admins would always tell me to shut up and just play the game. So basically I just ignore him now and let him ruin the server even more. He seems to always do that stuff to new players. Like the other time on battle of the budge he was in the apache and started shooting people on his team just hurting them a little. There really isn't anything you can do given that he has the connections.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Connections with WHO??

People keep dropping hints of some kind of corruption but no one is telling us who is letting him slide when they know he's breaking the rules ...
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

hlam7 wrote: There really isn't anything you can do given that he has the connections.
lol he dun got no connects...

and if he does it dun make no diff...

Although I say once... just once... we all switch sides at the last minute of a round and kill him many many times... :D
redsled22

Post by redsled22 »

oh lord here we go!!!!!!!

in response to Opus: Red was terribly stacked, opus and I were on blue. I was pissed because red was stacked all to hell. I sarcastically said "everyone join red!"..honestly we were getting our azzes handed to us. About ten minutes later Opus says "REDSLED THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" even though no one switched teams. lol. i dont get it but whatever boys got issues. next thing i know he starts a thread and here we go. To the rest of you, i dont break ANY RULES WHATSOEVER, I've been kicked by admins, I have no links/connections with any of them. Ask them if I do, they will kick me just like anyone else. Hell half the time Aids kicks me for something retarded. I talk alot of shit in the game but who doesn't. I'm tired of people running to the admins starting shit about me when i'm playing the game right. I dont team wound , i dont teamkill, i let people have planes when they've been waitingetc. These guys are just throwing out accusations with no proof whatsoever..if you guys got prooof then post it up..if i'm breaking any rules ban me, permanetly. I dont even care, until then i just want to play and be left alone..
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

i believe my position on this is matter is well known.

i remember a few weeks ago on the bulge map he drove a tank onto the axis helipad, destroying the hind when it spawned, along with 2 players. rick just laughed it off, and we continued to play. no explanation, no rhyme, no reason. just him being a jackass, as always. one of many, many examples i can cite over the past few years.

whatever though, it's a dying server for a dying game. we need all the players we can get, even the idiots.
:::warfare:::

Post by :::warfare::: »

it will never die...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... under our watch!
redsled22

Post by redsled22 »

it's funny 99% of the people complaining break rules on a daily basis..like i said if you got screenies post them up.until then let me play and mind your own. Dont' start none wont' be none.
redsled22

Post by redsled22 »

hlam7 wrote:I recalled complaining about him in game a few times because he was either team wounding/killing or just doing stuff that was not allowed. When I did confront him, admins would always tell me to shut up and just play the game.
lol no one ever said "shutup and just play" you are full of it. you guys must be fkn nuts, lying, I keep hearing all these half truths and lies. Never have i purposely team wounded or killed anyone..
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

Hey Red,

For most part I like the way you play. I am competitive like you. I want to win every round and don't much care about my score. It makes me crazy when I take a flag and no one from my team thinks to spawn forward into the flag. That definitely drives me nuts. By the same token I get pissed when my team loses a flag and I see on my mini map a teammate in armor sitting right next to the flag without thinking to take it back since they can camp and get more points.

The difference is that I will tend to post something in team chat maybe once maybe twice then I let it go. You don't, you keep complaining and that can get on other player's nerves. If my team is losing I try to complain less, and work harder to win. I know that you try hard and get frustrated like I do when there are simple things that most players should be doing in order to help their side win. I've come to realize that just because I want to win doesn't mean everyone on my side wants to win, lots of people could care less about winning and just want to snipe, mess around, and goof.

If you care to listen I would advise you to try hard, compete, do the things to help your side, but if losing just let it go, don't complain. Cheer your teammates when you see them doing something right in-game. Like you, I have this totally competitive streak and I used to complain all the time. I do it less nowadays and find that I have a lot more fun in-game. After all, it is a game and we are here in the end to have fun are we not?
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

Ahhh you finally made it in Sled..

So I'm a snitch for reporting your actions to the admins? So people who report chrimes are snitches, I guess all good citizens should just stand by and watch things unfold. Keep it tight, dont tell police. Oh you would like that. I believe it's my goddamn right to inform admins of your behavior, when it's direct breaking of rules and distruptive gameplay. Ofcourse alot of the shit you pull, is when admins aren't around. And you know people can't really be bothered to collect evidence in piles, so you roam around and do as you please.

Everytime I see you on, you get into it with various players. You are downright obnoxious, rude and very disrespectful. Not your fault... (looks at your parents).

Then you teamwound fellow teammates, teamkill them, or shittalk them. All because you couldn't get your plane, jeep, tank, or whatever.

And for the incident of that night, where you got people to switch? Don't twist the truth, you encouraged them and the opposite side got stacked. YES they shouldn't have switched, but you know just as well as me.. that there are halfwits that would follow anybody into a dip pit of flames.

I don't want to discuss in the server while playing, cause its a game server not a CHAT ROOM! Most of the time I have you muted / ignored, but I also gotta hear your explanations and excuses.
I didn't really have a problem with you before, but I can only take so much of your bs. You wanna be left alone and play??? Good, just stick to the rules like the rest of us, and quit all the BS. Quit harrashing other players, try some self control, and leave me alone aswell.

You admins want me to collect evidence? Fine, I'll gather awhole arsenal of shit, but we all know nothing is gonna happen. Sled got friends "high" up, and besides Im NOT looking to have him banned. I just wanted to bring attention to the matter, and ask admins to keep a closer eye on things. Try look beyond the fact he is your friend, and do your job. Thanks.

-opie
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

opus wrote: You admins want me to collect evidence? Fine, I'll gather awhole arsenal of shit, but we all know nothing is gonna happen. Sled got friends "high" up, and besides Im NOT looking to have him banned. Try look beyond the fact he is your friend, and do your job. Thanks. -opie
Again with this "Red has friends high-up" crap. He doesn't and if he did IT WOULD NOT MATTER

LOL I don't WHERE you heard this BS, but but please READ Swanny's comment in this thread
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Opus,

I don't see where anyone called you a snitch except you.

I'd like to know who you think is protecting him.

Thanks.
redsled22

Post by redsled22 »

ill say it once and ill say it again you are a snitch, who runs and tells because someone sarcastically said "everyone switch" that's just dumb. if you cannot tell sarcasm then you have an iq of a goat. Seems like you need to get your anger in check and practice some of that self control you've been speaking about. Ya go ahead start compiling your evidence..if i'm wrong i'm wrong, but dont sit there with you , hlam, rolnrock, and now whirly apparently mr.worldpolice. and lie about how i break rules when i dont. Ill tone down the shi* talking I didn't know you guys couldn't handle a little jesting now and again jeez. This is a game and i'm just having a little fun, i get pissed when my team doesn't help do crap. Takes helos without giving anyone rides cough cough opus. I've been on this server for a very long time maybe you should have some respect for senior members. I dont know if this server is going for quanitity or quality...seems like you new guys get in, i talk mess to you and you go cry about it. Fury did the same thing and he couldn't hack it..I laid off on the guy finally. I didn't realize he was getting that upset about it. I hope you never do anything competitive in the real world, because boys like you wont make it. and YES you are trying to get me banned along with hlam,whirly,rolnrock, and now yourself. I dont need admins to watch me, i know how to play the game just fine. Whirly totally shocked me by posting in this thread..he's cool to me , tries to talk to me from time to time, then comes on forum and supports the new guys. good job whirly..add another one to the list

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

redsled22 wrote:ill say it once and ill say it again you are a snitch, who runs and tells because someone sarcastically said "everyone switch" that's just dumb. if you cannot tell sarcasm then you have an iq of a goat. Seems like you need to get your anger in check and practice some of that self control you've been speaking about. Ya go ahead start compiling your evidence..if i'm wrong i'm wrong, but dont sit there with you , hlam, rolnrock, and now whirly apparently mr.worldpolice. and lie about how i break rules when i dont. Ill tone down the shi* talking I didn't know you guys couldn't handle a little jesting now and again jeez. This is a game and i'm just having a little fun, i get pissed when my team doesn't help do crap. Takes helos without giving anyone rides cough cough opus. I've been on this server for a very long time maybe you should have some respect for senior members. I dont know if this server is going for quanitity or quality...seems like you new guys get in, i talk mess to you and you go cry about it. Fury did the same thing and he couldn't hack it..I laid off on the guy finally. I didn't realize he was getting that upset about it. I hope you never do anything competitive in the real world, because boys like you wont make it. and YES you are trying to get me banned along with hlam,whirly,rolnrock, and now yourself. I dont need admins to watch me, i know how to play the game just fine. Whirly totally shocked me by posting in this thread..he's cool to me , tries to talk to me from time to time, then comes on forum and supports the new guys. good job whirly..add another one to the list
Sled, Im talking not only about that specific incident. (that was just resent). I am talking about you overall pissing off regular pubbies, and I'd wish some of them would come in and back me up. I am not the only who are tired of you. Not just whirley, hlam and roln. Competitive? That's your comeback? Listen, I am very competitive and I get upset too when my team are doing shit. But unlike you I try to encourgage them, and suggest tactics. Anybody that knows me, knows I complain but I don't EVER take it out on my team. Join us on TS sometimes and you would know.

"Takes helos without giving anyone rides cough cough opus. " Oh your grasping for straws now aren't you? I was in the Hind with DS oldfart, and he can witness I did INFACT try to pick you up. I acutally waited some 10 seconds or so for you, but you just stood there. As soon as I took off, half up the hill you started screaming and moaning. DS oldfart can witness on TS, that I said: "Well fine, if he dosen't want a ride".. and we moved on. And to round that up, I DID turn around and picked you up. ;)

And because your a "senior", dosen't mean you should gain more or less respect than others. It has nothing to do with it. I treat everybody with respect, who deserves it! I don't care if you were BORN in the server, if you act like a tard.. you dont get my respect. PERIOD.

I am NOT trying to get you banned. I wanted to bring attention to your behavior, because in my book you need a reprimand. Spanking..

As far as real world goes, I do just fine. ;)

I didn't ASK for anybody to support me, I came here to complain on my own behalf. Allthough i appriciate others backing me up, it helps my case. It means im not the only one who experience this.

> Swanny

Redsled is the one calling me a snitch.. lol

And all this talk about "higher up" friends. Well if I DID starting mentioning names, it WOULD be a snitch.. wouldn't I ? I think it's up to them to stand forward. But I have about 5 people who expressed this, and agree with me on it. It might be true, it might be wrong. However.. it is without the point right now.

Redsled dosen't believe he needs anybody to keep an eye on him. I say he does, untill he changes his behavior.

This ain't my first rodeo either. I've admined several battlefield servers for several years, dealing with regulars, pubbies, newbies, tards, and all sorts of various players. I don't usually let things get to me, and this aint the end of the world for me. But it was enough to start a thread about it, to bring attention to the matter. Mission complete.

SLED.. I'm done discussing this with you. Say whatever you want from this point on, I won't respond.
End of story.

-opie
Specialist
SILENCE! I STAB YOU!
SILENCE! I STAB YOU!
United States of America

Redsled ....

Post by Specialist »

If someone has mentioned my name I would like to know. I don't have favorites and I've kicked red my share of times.

I don't want anyone using me or my name as a shield.
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

I think this thread is a good reason to prove why everyone should jump on TS once in a while, ni game or not, just to get a feel for everyone else. All those subtle cues we get from a voice doesn't translate to chat windows.

How's this,
Red, don't talk (as much) smack until you know someone
Opus, take everything with a grain of salt...assume they are joking (it is a game after all)

let's have fun people!
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

Specialist wrote:If someone has mentioned my name I would like to know.
Does the time when I told the server that I liked it when Spec gets down on the ground and barks like dog count? :lol:
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

...he only meows like a kitten for me..
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.