and idea or two

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

rambo

and idea or two

Post by rambo »

there is a lot of distrupeted play in the mornings here. i am and east coast guy. between 9am est and 11 or even later all the dicks come out. i never see any of you guys on so i assume your all west coast guys.

the other day we were playing DC weapon bunker and some guy name gabriel was in blues main c-4 the jeep inside the buildings. and then almost every day some guy is a real ass. he is the same guy but just changes his name. and you can tell who he is by what he says. he never kills anyone, shoots people and says they tked him. and here is the giveaway. he is always talking gay stuff. your gay, hes a faggot, and so on. when he get to -4 he leaves and comes back so he does not get a 1 min ban. i never seen him on later and he is smart. he knows who you guys are. i remember one time he was being his usual self and one of you guys go on and he stoped and started acting ok. i think you guys should add a east coast admin or two to balance it out.

and how about starting to kick teamswitches. i hate them. i never switched on my own. only get auto switched. it sucks to fight hard for your team to get all the flags and you get switched because someone wants to be on the wining team or does'nt want to fight for flags and just kill you spawning in the last remaining flag or two. this happens every game. can you disable team switching? i think this annoys me the most. fight to survive and find out that the teams are 18-14. i know there is the team balance the automatically evens them out but a lot of guys get switched when that happens.

i guess its more me venting then some ideas. LOL
nomuck

Re: and idea or two

Post by nomuck »

I agree with U about havin a few more addmen too help keep out the rifRaf......
it's funny how time of day affects our game......
some people bring lag to the game
some cheat......cause in the real world .... they get squashed
thats all they have.... it's sad really
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

Sounds like Big Money Don, he's always been an ass in the server. Not really much anyone can do since he has a ton of unused cd keys. They ban him and he just changes keys and names. I don't think there is a way to ban by ip either. My only advice is to do like I do and when you get really pissed at the game go to Swanny's house and kick him in the junk, REPEATEDLY!
HI! I love you!
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

There are a couple guys we try and watch out for - if we see them it's an insta-ban. I'll see about adding some kind of notification for folks to contact us if something comes up - I think spec has some info he posted about how to get in contact if no admins are on at the time ...

What I want to know is why does my junk have to come into it? :)
Lev_Nougol

Post by Lev_Nougol »

Firstly, if you're looking for East Coast admins that play frequently, I'd be happy to give it a shot.
If not, hey, no worries.

Second, the team stack issue could be solved by keeping auto balance permanently enabled.
I'm pretty sure I've seen this on other servers.

Aside from that, I guess the rest is up to the admin team.

Although it would be nice if vote kick was enabled for when no admins are on.
However, I don't know if it's possible for admins to disable it when they are on...
And, if not vote kick, at LEAST team vote kick. :p

~Lev
~)_
rambo

Post by rambo »

good idea lev. auto balance permently on should do it.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Auto balance IS always on - it kicks in at a difference of 3. Making it lower causes switches unnecessarily often.
Lev_Nougol

Post by Lev_Nougol »

Lowering the gap may cause more "unnecessary switches", but when it's 20 - 16, and the stacked team is surrounding and spawn camping the losing team, it takes a friggin miracle just to kill one of them in the attempts of evening the odds.
Not to mention at map start where the quicker PC's load in and the 3 people there stack and rush to take every flag.
I'd rather sacrifice myself to more frequent switches than to be subjected to such smacktardation.

~Lev
~)_
nomuck

Post by nomuck »

you can't control anything on a public server .......
there is always going to be clowns doing the wrong .....
and U would need an army of addmen to keep the game perfect
I'm pretty happy with the game play on this server
you might say it's 1 of a kind ;)

nomuck
Spilling_Guts
Saudi Arabia

Post by Spilling_Guts »

rambo wrote:there is a lot of distrupeted play in the mornings here. i am and east coast guy. between 9am est and 11 or even later all the dicks come out. i never see any of you guys on so i assume your all west coast guys.
We still need an east coast admin, some disruptive european players come to the server in the morning.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.