C-4 Infantry map flags

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Uranus Reamerz

C-4 Infantry map flags

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

OK i do have a small axe to grind: is there anyway to drop the c4 kits from a couple of inf maps.
I know people say its bad form but not illegal to c4 inf maps. Well I seen some small groups of klan members lately coming .. probably on vent too and jus dominate and kill Rigs and Lost Village with c 4. Probably jus a holiday thing with people back at home etc. I just wont do it myself ... I have morals. But on Rigs especially its impossible .. O ya u can use an engineer kit but they are highly organized which leads me to believe they are on lan or a commo set. There is an issue IMO when 2 ppl using c4 on rigs from the same clan have 50 points each and every one else is scratching fer 20. I seen 1 guy drop 80 on Rigs using c4.
jus stfu Reamerz and crawl back in yer shilka
rambo

Re: C-4 Infantry map flags

Post by rambo »

i seen that last night reamers and i totaly agree with you. and while there at it add medina ridg to that list. its hard enough for blue to take those flags where you have to be so close your on top of it. and with so many houses you can't check them all and if you do 10 other guys will spawn to deal with.

i personally think that c-4 on flags should be illegal all together. it takes all the fun out of the game. and on lostville like reamers was saying, that back flag closest to reds main is really hard if not impossible to take because of the ammo on the 2nd floor where these guys hide. they can resupply without moving. unless your a hacker and can kill that guy in one shot he is going to see you and blow you up. thats just my opinon.
Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

on that one rambo, I spawn at the uncap, come in and toss a nade in the top floor right window - first thing... I get a lot o em that way.
However, today on Rigs .. think about this ... if red is confined to 1 interior flag how many narrow passages up are there ... 3 isn't it (left right and center) 3 ppl on teamspeak or vent with c4 can run the map IMO.
bingo.ca

Post by bingo.ca »

uranus, you have a PM.
Nightster

Post by Nightster »

Theres also the small boat underneath which opens up alot of options