??????????

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic
Australia

??????????

Post by Demonic »

inlight of this recent siuation with Brink (which i will not comment on ) i cant help wonder if i also might end up requesting an unban (and im not questioning any admins involved here either, so please dont jump the gun)

but his discription of movements is exactly what i use myself.......poor boony was on the receiving end of it the other night during our little knife fighting on iwo jima lol :D and after offering to show him how its done, he informed me he already knew how, so to others out there, its not some kinda glitch or hack etc....

i wasnt sure if i shoulda posted this, but in recent weeks, there had been more regs on this server accusing me of having some kind of hack............one of them recently applied for the temp admin position and openly accused me of having some kind of 'pro hack'.....yeah, that would have been a barrel of laughs for me if he had got the job .......
ive learned to ignore other peoples accusations and instead invite them to post a complaint on this here forum (which they seem to stfu up after that)

but now i cant help but wonder...............am i going to be next ?!
BROTHERS IN ARMS
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: ??????????

Post by c0loNeL »

Dem, you are in no danger, unless of course your .50 cal gets jammed. ;)
Movements are not the issue here.
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

although Dem.... Not speaking of just our server - but you in general - with all your games.... i really feel like you get just toooo much pleasure in sniping people.... i get the sense that you're sitting in front of your pc with really BIG smile every time you pull out your big ol 50 cal pop someone.... :D

I pulled your trick of sniping someone on the ground while I was parachuting down (in bf3) (once... lol) and he said about the same thing I remember thinking when you would do that to me!

It made me smile and wish you were sniping in bf3 with us - lots' of fun! And lots of fun dancin moves too :D
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

lol swodi :D its good to know you did a snipe from the chute to :D...but no, i dont sit in front of my PC with a smile on my face when im sniping lol....most all the time its do or die, coz everyone on this server has whooped my ass at one point or another, so all i can do is hope i get that first 1-2 shots in quick b4 Dem becomes worm food (mmmmmm wormies arrghhhhhhh :twisted: )

and ya, wish i could join you others on bf3....my system would run it fine i think, but i dont have vista or win 7 on it yet....i did install a second drive a few weeks back in prep to have dual OS's, but havent got the funds to get win 7 at least........one day soon i hope tho ;)

and Col im glad i hear i aint in the firing line....ive always been open with what i do (sniping method) and am only to happy to share stuff with others if they wanna know...well with exception of them bathroom pics of me, spec, Rick, Col and Boony..but we wont go there :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

You hacker, cracker, smacker, whacker! :lol:
kona
United States of America

Post by kona »

Don't forget 'stacker'
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

Some day I would like a sniping stand off between me and you Demmy..... :D :P
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
Payne N. Daiz

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

I think he got jobbed. Even if he is hacking, I'd rather play against him than with some of the ritalin kiddies that are allowed to roam free...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Payne N. Daiz wrote:some of the ritalin kiddies that are allowed to roam free...
I think he is talkin about me LOLOL ... it helps my A.D.D. And the big eye in the sky is watching me all the time. They know what I am doing ;)

Payne .. I don not understand that logic. Both are annoying yes, but why a hack, young or old over a legit kid. (No pun intended)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Payne N. Daiz

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

Nightstalker wrote:
Payne N. Daiz wrote:some of the ritalin kiddies that are allowed to roam free...
I think he is talkin about me LOLOL ... it helps my A.D.D. And the big eye in the sky is watching me all the time. They know what I am doing ;)

Payne .. I don not understand that logic. Both are annoying yes, but why a hack, young or old over a legit kid. (No pun intended)
I don't have problems with the younger players...as long as they aren't disruptive. I would rather play against and get pwnd by a better player that is playing to win than, have to worry about being shot in the back for a vehicle...etc. But that's just me.

In a perfect world, wouldn't have to worry about either. But I don't think he is hacking...and he's been run off, while players like Honk are still going strong. Just expressing some frustration. I know you guys have a thankless job...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

What is Honk doing. I am sorry I have not been able to get on as much. I have had a lot going on with home improvements, garden, yard work, vehicle repair, etc, etc. You know the drill. When I have been on I have not seen him do anything to bad. An occassional TK but we all do that from time to time.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

??????????????? :shock:

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed