Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: World News General Thread

Post by Nightstalker »

I need to add something. think IMHO that its pretty fucking lame to post something like calling a man killing the offspring or other family members of ones you think did you wrong a hero, which you KNOW is gonna cause some controversy and then do nothing but reply with crayon marked pictures and text. Not only that let you Killora run the gauntlet.

You know I disagree with the "heroic" nature of this guy you and picture boy believe in. Do I think its commendable him facing the LAPD and trying to out the wrong do'ers. Your damn right I do. I will admit I hope i would have the balls to do the same. Do I think killing of innocent people is right.. again... no. We all learned or should have two wrongs do not make a right. Let me tell you something. When I was in the service we received pictures from a damage report. We bombed a house housing multiple Al queda. These men were firing at our men. We did a show of force and they did not stop firing. Next they met their 72 virgins via 4 2000 lb JDAMs one at each corner of the building . All were dead with like I said.. pictures to prove it. Had that been innocent Iraqi's I would have felt like shit. I would also understand how others disagree with the means of what we were doing. If he was just killing the corrupt ESPECIALLY with proof. Well... now TDog would have his real life comic book hero. BUT HE IS NOT. You Killora keep saying we are refusing to listen. If you have not noticed we are listening to your post and not TDog pictures. I just like Swanny respects your opinion whether or not he or I think its BS. But do the same for us. We all have the same story right now.

Guy thinks he was done wrong
Guy writes letter
Guy kills daughter, fiancee and cop (all of which from what we know had nothing to do with his self proclaimed wrong doing)
Cops shoot wrong truck.
Guy still on the run trying to find a phone to call Charlie Sheen and fuck some hookers. :D

Again your "hero" is a muderer of INNOCENT people. Those two things do not go together.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Actually, I'm all done here. Horses, water and drinking and all that.

I believe, as I said earlier, that one day you'll realize who you put on the line so casually in your own interpretation of this event. Maybe not, but my guess is you will.

Suffice it to say your opinion, wherever you got it, doesn't hold water, to me.

Some of the best decisions I made in my entire life were when I listened to my heart instead of some guy on the internet.

I hope that your path brings you peace and ultimately, satisfaction with who you are. If you're there already, then I congratulate you on your progress.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Thanks Swanny. I was fumming.....I'm done here as well. Lock this frigging thread or delete it.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Killora

Post by Killora »

I respect your opinions, and i can see where you come from. I'm not trying to force my opinion onto anyone. If you feel that way i apologize. I'm simply trying to at least make you understand where i'm coming from, not necessarily fully agree with me. I would think me agreeing with parts of both sides of the argument would be sufficient evidence to prove i actually see where you're coming from.

Also, i didn't mean you were refusing to listen in the same sense you think i mean, i was referring to the fact that words are words regardless of how they're placed or conveyed. And should be treated as such, and not be dismissed because they are conveyed in a way you don't like.

But i digress.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I think it was the childish way in which they are presented. Well at least that is my take.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Not to rehash this but I think in a world news thread it would be good to remember a man who served his country very well. Both during his active duty and after. Chris Kyle known as the "Devil of Ramadi" was laid to rest today after being killed along with a friend by a fellow military member whom he was trying to help with PTSD.

To me what this man (Chris Kyle) did made him more of a "hero" not only because what he did while in service but what he did when he got out. All, that this man did was to help save the lives of fellow brothers in arms. Whether by taking the lives of those trying to kill his fellow men and women in uniform or trying to aid in recovery of those hurt whether physically or mentally in combat.

I just hope his memory last longer and is talked about more than the other guy.

RIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

Sarge wrote:Thanks Swanny. I was fumming.....I'm done here as well. Lock this frigging thread or delete it.
Or you could just drop the topic... This thread is here for everyone to discuss about World News, we should all respect each others opinions even if we think they are wrong, remember they are just that, opinions, they can change as fast as the wind. Just remember to follow the rules guys and above all be respectful.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2382

Though I agree we should stop beating the dead horse which is Chris Dorner, we all have voiced our opinions on the matter and enough general information is here for anyone who isn't privy to watching the news to conclude their own decision on the matter.

The news we should be talking about is the fact that North Korea went through with their test. If everyone would be kind to switch gears that would be lovely. Hopefully this topic gains as much enthusiasm as the last topic!

Time to pick your poison!! :D
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/ ... 4820130212
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/12 ... onization/
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-1 ... eline.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/fe ... -threatens
TDF Is2I TGBU PTPM MLP YOLO ~~ T DOG FRESH
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

Nightstalker wrote:Not to rehash this but I think in a world news thread it would be good to remember a man who served his country very well. Both during his active duty and after. Chris Kyle known as the "Devil of Ramadi" was laid to rest today after being killed along with a friend by a fellow military member whom he was trying to help with PTSD.

To me what this man (Chris Kyle) did made him more of a "hero" not only because what he did while in service but what he did when he got out. All, that this man did was to help save the lives of fellow brothers in arms. Whether by taking the lives of those trying to kill his fellow men and women in uniform or trying to aid in recovery of those hurt whether physically or mentally in combat.

I just hope his memory last longer and is talked about more than the other guy.

RIP
I bought his book when it first came out and read it all that night. I didn't believe it at first when they said he was killed on the news. I was completely shocked that something that horrible happened to him and his friend at a range like that. He was the last person in the world I thought would be killed like that.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

TDogFresh wrote: Or you could just drop the topic... This thread is here for everyone to discuss about World News, we should all respect each others opinions even if we think they are wrong, remember they are just that, opinions, they can change as fast as the wind. Just remember to follow the rules guys and above all be respectful.
[/color]
And by discuss you mean post pictures .. right??? The only people discussing anything happened to be everyone but yourself. Now that the heat is off and most people have bailed and/or we decide to change subjects you decide its time to let people know they need to respect one another???? How "respectful" was it you let another guy do all the talking for a comment you made? At least Killora could "RESPECTFULLY" carry on a conversation. Here let me give you something you will understand because I am done too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/ ... 4820130212

>North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday in defiance of existing U.N. resolutions, drawing condemnation from around the world, including from its only major ally, China, which summoned the North Korean ambassador to protest.

>China, which has shown signs of increasing exasperation with the recent bellicose tone of its neighbor, summoned the North Korean ambassador in Beijing and protested sternly, the Foreign Ministry said.
>Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi said China was "strongly dissatisfied and resolutely opposed" to the test and urged North Korea to "stop any rhetoric or acts that could worsen situations and return to the right course of dialogue and consultation as soon as possible".
>Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov urged North Korea to abandon its nuclear arms program and return to talks. NATO condemned the test as an "irresponsible act" that posed a grave threat to world peace.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

LMAO Nighty...I'd post my pic but I had to flush.

With Great Speed
SimpleEpicness
Great Britain

Post by SimpleEpicness »

At the risk of sounding slightly creepy, I just read over the discussions that happen in this thread, but I don't actually contribute much to the discussions themselves, as I'm not one to vividly pay attention to the news, so I know only vaguely of what you guys are on about. But I simply have to post to say that Nighty's picture really cracked me up.
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

TDogFresh wrote:
Sarge wrote:Thanks Swanny. I was fumming.....I'm done here as well. Lock this frigging thread or delete it.
Or you could just drop the topic... This thread is here for everyone to discuss about World News, we should all respect each others opinions even if we think they are wrong, remember they are just that, opinions, they can change as fast as the wind. Just remember to follow the rules guys and above all be respectful.
Oh. You mean like this?:

"Jack you probably shouldn't post here anymore if your gona start spouting off uninformed claims because you refuse to do any research. I found this in 5 minutes buddy, it's not hard. Maybe next time do a little research before you start claiming you know something when really you dont, thanks."
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

LMAO

With Great Speed
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

TDogFresh wrote:
Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:
TDogFresh wrote:
The very best part of that video is the title. Or.... is that the target audience?

Agenda 21 is not, and never has been law in the US. What a load of horse cookies.

"About ICLEI

ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability is an association of over 1220 local government Members who are committed to sustainable development. Our Members come from 70 different countries and represent more than 569,885,000 people.

ICLEI is an international association of local governments as well as national and regional local government organizations who have made a commitment to sustainable development.

ICLEI provides technical consulting, training, and information services to build capacity, share knowledge, and support local government in the implementation of sustainable development at the local level. Our basic premise is that locally designed initiatives can provide an effective and cost-efficient way to achieve local, national, and global sustainability objectives.
International Goals and Agreements

Our programs and projects advocate participatory, long-term, strategic planning processes that address local sustainability while protecting global common goods. This approach links local action and solutions to the global challenges we are facing, and therefore also links local action to global goals and targets such as:
The Rio Conventions:The UN Framework Convention on Climate Change,
The UN Convention on Biological Diversity,
The UN Convention to Combat Desertification
Agenda 21
The Habitat Agenda
The Millennium Development Goals
The Johannesburg Plan of Implementation "

United States of America

Abingdon, VA
Acton, MA
Alachua County, FL
York, ME
Youngstown, OH
Yountville, CA

http://www.iclei.org/index.php?id=global-members

Jack you probably shouldn't post here anymore if your gona start spouting off uninformed claims because you refuse to do any research. I found this in 5 minutes buddy, it's not hard. Maybe next time do a little research before you start claiming you know something when really you dont, thanks.
>The very best part of that video is the title. Or.... is that the target audience?
>The very best part of that video is the title.
>Or.... is that the target audience?

>insults a members post by implying those that believe in the subject are "dummies"
>makes a baseless claim with no citation
>"Agenda 21 is not, and never has been law in the US. What a load of horse cookies."
>after the inciting inflammatory post the member reply's with the facts and citation
>reminds him about the OP for the thread
TDogFresh wrote:In This Thread we post current news storys from around the world we think are important and should be known by others. Make sure that you cite anything that you post.

Keep it civil if yall start arguing.
>Make sure that you cite anything that you post
>Make sure that you cite
>cite

Context matters. Character assassination isn't like you jack. :o :15: :o
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

TDogFresh wrote:
TDogFresh wrote:In This Thread we post current news storys from around the world we think are important and should be known by others. Make sure that you cite anything that you post.

>Make sure that you cite
>cite

Oh, you mean "cite" like this?:

by TDogFresh » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 pm

http://www.babyboomersruinedamerica.com
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:
TDogFresh wrote:

>Make sure that you cite
>cite

Oh, you mean "cite" like this?:

by TDogFresh » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 pm

http://www.babyboomersruinedamerica.com

Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:
TDogFresh wrote:
Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:
TDogFresh wrote:
Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:
TDogFresh wrote:There is no such thing as part time jobs where I live, its all Northrop Grumman/Harris/Nasa type jobs here and im not a engineer, aka why im asking for donations, if I could get a job I would have but the boomers destroyed the economy. :38:
I did what?
http://www.babyboomersruinedamerica.com/ :38:
Now I understand. Sorry about that. You want to move onto my yacht until you save some money?
Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:Now I understand. Sorry about that. You want to move onto my yacht until you save some money?
YEAH BUDDY!!!1! :D
lol :38:
Rolfmao! I fell out of my LazyBoy recliner (which by the way was paid for with my pension looted from the pockets of future workers) at that Stu.

And all good Mike! Just a little good natured teasing amongst friends. :38:
http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... 783#p28783

Nah I mean like this. Again, context matters. Character assassination isn't like you jack. :o :15: :o

Sarge wrote:Get a life. The dollar sign is before the "50" If I was to donate, it would be to someone who played with boobies like oldboi or Nighty. Not a paper hanging anus sniffer :18: Write a letter to Santa like we all did!
Nightstalker wrote: THANK YOU TDOG.... 1 for taking the heat off of me and 2 for giving Sarge a reason to include me in a post with boobs and not a homo-erotic reference.

Life is good. :D
Sarge wrote:Are there not mini markets and banks?
Own a gun?
Don't worry about a mask. Your face makes people close their eys and shudder anyway.
See ya when you get out..
:lol: :P
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

I love this story. I just wish I can have this kind of fun again....

‎11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it.BUTTE , MONTANAShotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resinde...z, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun. Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the ...street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........? An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!Thought for the day.... Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes.BEING A TRUE AMERICAN

She needs a medal.

MEMO:
Tdog (aka Killora) posts are starting to resemble Dorners characteristics.
May need intervention, to inculde contact with opposite sex, beer,
adult supervision when picking pillow cases, knowning the full facts before engaging cake hole.
Oh, and to stop making videos.

Sarge out.

With Great Speed
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Golden3ye

Post by Golden3ye »

Man too bad I just read this now!

You guys get mad when someone believes something you don't
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I foresee a breaking story coming up on the local news. "Guy that goes by the name of Nightstalker kicked the shit out of his parents for what he claims 'They ruined America' More to come on the 10 o'clock .. Back to you Johnny."
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Golden3ye wrote:Man too bad I just read this now!

???
You mean waiting for all the facts to come in then form an opinion?

With Great Speed
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

Can you be more specific??? What "guys" are "mad" and why are they mad?

I believe in the tooth fairy....someone mad about that??
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

This reminds me of the good ol' days about the whole bike vs desiel exhaust. Where is Rally

With Great Speed
Golden3ye

Post by Golden3ye »

toolman wrote:

Can you be more specific??? What "guys" are "mad" and why are they mad?

I believe in the tooth fairy....someone mad about that??
R O F L

tooth fairy, really? Right, and now i bet you are going to say the Easter bunny is real?

Kids these days, will believe what ever the lame stream media tell them.