Leave of absence

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

JagdTurkey

Leave of absence

Post by JagdTurkey »

I will no longer be playing on ea117 dc until the admin abuse situation is dealt with. It was fun over the years. I just don't have any more time to deal with totalitarianism affecting something that was kind of an escape for me from a stressful day. Its just not worth it. Have fun playing guys. "BAN!"

I will not reply to this
Demonic
Australia

Re: Leave of absence

Post by Demonic »

Kinda why i stopped playing here a couple of months back, and got back into BF3-4......reason : being kicked from the server because an admin (who will remain nameless) kicked me from the server, because THEY accidently tk'ed me, whilst i was bringing the flag back on Al Nas......
BROTHERS IN ARMS
SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

This sucks, Turkey, sad to hear this. Maybe things will get better. This is one of the last good DC servers left and it's sad to see/hear about all the admin abuse.
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Tesla. They were alleged allegations brought forth by a disgruntled player. Let's not put the cart before the horse.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
fromage

Post by fromage »

Sarge 1/68th Armor wrote:Tesla. They were alleged allegations brought forth by a disgruntled player. Let's not put the cart before the horse.
Sarge, the reality is, it wasn't a "disgruntled" player alleging it. The fact is, it happened and we have every right to call it out. However, when asked for actual chat log evidence of that incident, none was provided. Instead, the player was attacked by rehashing old issues. Aka, smoke n mirrors & sweeping it under the carpet. Also, this wasn't the first time said admin has been quick to pull the trigger and others have reported it. Jagd, Fluffy, Demonic (above) and several others.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

:31:

1. Yes Turkey is obviously disgruntled. Or would your prefer his feathers are ruffled. ;) Why else would one leave the way he did. ESPECIALLY considering he was not involved this time. Well other than his <CP> blood brother handshake.

2. Demonic did not say any names, in fact he said they will remain nameless so it could be anyone of the admins. So do not use him for your "said admin" case.

3. I am not going to take Tesla too seriously right now because he just got here and has not been here long enough to see what any of the admins typical attitudes are like. Hell IANYF, <CP>'s new arch nemesis, just got back to DC. So he bans you once and boom he is a quick triggered admin? Not to mention we let him(Tesla) slide on the keyhash with a KNOWN hack on it just on some info he gave us and his word. Just so you know Tesla,I know one of your "abusive" admins was the first to say let him play. I am sure he is thankful for that now .... :roll: .

I am just going to say this as nicely as possible. It would be in your best interest to AGAIN, let the the dust settle. Just play the way you know you are supposed to. All you guys are doing is bringing more heat. We have tried to talk, we have tried to warn, we have kicked, we have banned ... NOTHING works with you guys. I guess the only thing to say is, and man I hate when people say this, but I guess sometimes it is necessary, if you do not like it you can go as easily as you came. The choice is yours.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by i_am_not_your_father »

If you are still referencing my recent ruling against Cheese and Fluffy, for the record, it was NOT a BAN but rather a 1 min kick. Only BAN (1 day) that I have issued to any CP member is Hav3n for team switching which was well deserved.

Now about this log evidence that CM keeps on "demanding", it will not happen. You know better; a ruling is not based on a single incident but rather a set of substantial, admissible, and relevant evidence resulting on publicly presenting ALL your "chat logs" in this forum. Might not be a bad idea actually as this would finally put a nail on the coffin and allow you and all interested parties to read your ranting from a different perspective. But wont do it because it is far beyond of my involvement in this server. But what I will do is ask you and those interested parties to search this forum for Cheesemaster so that you can witness for yourself all you repetitive offenses that brought us here. Bottom line, I do not negotiate with repetitive offenders!

About Turkey, it is his decision and I will leave it at that.

[EDITED] As the originator of this post indicated that he wont reply, I am locking this as other postings are redundant - including mine :)
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

It's nice to see trash clean themselves, isn't it?

All that needed to say have been said. I'll remain the "heavy-handed" admin and those few really need to watch over their head for the hummer.

Topic re-locked.