Stevesinz...

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic
Australia

Stevesinz...

Post by Demonic »

welcome to the forum bud :D :D :D
ive known this guy for 10+ years....an old clan buddy from the ut2004 days. :D :D :D
i got him onto DC today, and gave him the run down on some things (including certain people to stay clear of)
if the admins see him in game, help him get used to our rules etc please :D ive explained a bunch of em, but incase i missed some.....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Hav3n
United States of America

Re: Stevesinz...

Post by Hav3n »

Demonic wrote:...and gave him the run down on some things (including certain people to stay clear of)
Certain people? Interesting choice of words. Certain. People.

Hehe. Welcome Steveinz! We are glad to see new players to make the server more and more exciting.
SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

Welcome! Yay more players for the server!

Hav3n, I doubt he meant anything by the phrase "certain people", I would have used the same phrase if I was making that same post lol. Demonic loves us, right?! .....right.... ? :34:
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Welcome.
I'm not afraid. Read through our babysitting threads, you'll know damn quick. They were spanked, given their 2 o'clock feeding and a nap. Only one of them have yet to burp. :D

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
fromage

Post by fromage »

Sarge 1/68th Armor wrote:Welcome.
I'm not afraid. Read through our babysitting threads, you'll know damn quick. They were spanked, given their 2 o'clock feeding and a nap. Only one of them have yet to burp. :D
Burp? They'll vomit right up on ya when you feed em low-grade authoritarian bamboozlery. :33:

Stevesinz, welcome aboard. Also prepare to endure Demonic's inane whining as he tends to get a little "sensitive". ;)
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

lol sarge......ill give him the heads up on how to block people ingame or in this forum (which ive done, and fcken luv it :D :D :D ) to spare him from the trouble makers ;)
BROTHERS IN ARMS