tk problem

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

romulus

tk problem

Post by romulus »

I was playing on a road to rome server a while back dont rember which one and if u shot your teammate you got the damge they stayed fine . I know you dont want to shut off team damge but something has to be done . i can under stand when its a accident but i get tk over planes helo tanks 50 cal sniper rifle . i pull away with truck instead of requesting pickup they shot back of truck. i take off with helo they rpg it. when im taking flag its gray they dont stop artilery helo and planes keep bombing and tk you .so i think it would be a real good if someone can figure out how that road to rome server reverse damage it wood solve all tk problem .
Soylent

Re: tk problem

Post by Soylent »

You can set the kickback to 100%. That would cause the TKer to die as well. Even this may not deter someone who's business on the server is only to be disruptive. That setting would also kill the player who accidentally TKs which happens more than the f@ktard type. That may not be a good thing.
romulus

Post by romulus »

on the server i was on only tker died nothing happen to teamate they shot
rambo

Post by rambo »

nice idea romulus but soylet makes a good point. the accidentle tk. we all have them and to die because of it would piss people off.

last night on B of B romulus you should have complained about what gunslinger was doing to you. shooting you but not killling you, throwing smoke around you so you could not see. thats disrupted play. sos was there at the begining but was gone when you finally said something.

i had a problem with that guy too not too long ago. i accidently tked him and said im sorry. as soon as he respawned he tked me. i said "you did not have to do that, i said im sorry". "yes i had to do that" he said.

if its the 1st time whithout saying your sorry i say something to the guy. if it happens again i will ask an admin to do something about it if there is one on.

there nothing we can do except hope an admin catches them. we must speak up when this happens so the admins are alerted to what these guys are doing. and its always the same guys.
romulus

Post by romulus »

i would not wory about when its accident tk and you die in stead of team mate you made the mistake you should die not your team mate you shot by accident
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

I dunno, when I am in an area where I know I am clear from enemy while shooting at a suspected target and I start to bleed...I immediately stop firing.

I wouldn't mind a 10% bleed off of our own points when we're accidentally tking so we at least know to stop shooting.

My problem is, I am a bit colorblind so I have to very often look at the uniform to verify a clear shot or not..and at a distance or when someone has picked up an enemy pack...so maybe it's selfish, but ya, I'd enjoy a bleed.
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
romulus

Post by romulus »

you wont always die when you tk by mistake how i first came across this some one was runing towards me his name was not lit up yet i started shooting him i froze and bent over lost half my life and stoped . so you wont always die it lets you know your making mistake and you stop