cheaters calling out cheaters

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

sgt stokes
United States of America

cheaters calling out cheaters

Post by sgt stokes »

i know i am not the best player on this server by a long shot, but when you have a cheater calling out a cheater it gets a little retarded. earlier today Logic was calling out Golliath about him telling folks he was a cheater, that was on the lv map. granted, i was there with him because of other things that happened between me and goliath, like me two feet away and putting about 30 rounds from a pk in him and he did not die. then tonight logic is nade spamming, and i called him on it. gunslinger and cheese was in the same spot at different times c-4 spamming. wth. and trench was there and said nothing. am i to believe that now it is ok to do all of this and admin does nothing? if that is the case then change the name of the server and let all of the hacking cheating loser sons of bitches come in and the few of us that try to play by the book can find a different server.
sorry but when one gets away with it i guess everyone else does the same.
WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY, ALL OTHERS WE HUNT DOWN.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: cheaters calling out cheaters

Post by Trench »

There is no rule against nade spamming. The rules say "it may be frowned upon by players and admins as unsportsmanlike conduct", but it's not against the rules. That's why I didn't say anything about nade spamming. <frownyface>

Nor is what's described somehow proof that either player is cheating. Unusual and frustrating to experience, yes, definitely. But if that was the standard for declaring a cheater, we've have just two noobs left on the server. (I don't know which two.... maybe Rye and Nightstalker?)

Folks have been having some frequent ping instability lately, so how would you know what you saw was because of a hack versus the hitbox just not being where you thought it should have been, due to your lag at that moment or their lag at that moment.

No doubt there are cheaters out there, and every time we're able to show enough evidence the admins agree on, those players are gone.

-Trench
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

:39: Pick me, Pick me...... :?
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
sgt stokes
United States of America

Post by sgt stokes »

then i stand in error, please remove this post. thanks
WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY, ALL OTHERS WE HUNT DOWN.