possible glitching ?!

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic
Australia

possible glitching ?!

Post by Demonic »

ive seen a few players do this, but recently there is one who i became suspicious of, after i was sniped, and was unable to actually see the person sniping me....

on urban seige, there are certain roof tops that have an edging around them....some of those edges are NOT solid, which allows a player to enter them....making them invisible to others....i am not sure whether you can shoot while inside one of them, but would this be considered glitching ?!

i do know that some chimney stacks on lost village can also be entered (not that ive done it, because the old server i played on before here, kicked people for doing it)......

just wondering what the admins feel on this.....

(and yes, i got a chance to SS the person who had been doing it recently)
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: possible glitching ?!

Post by Trench »

If you're finding a way to get inside a wall or other object that was designed to be solid so that you or your muzzle flash cannot be seen by other game clients, that is glitching and would be kicked or banned as such if it was being repeated.

But that sounds about par for the course for the yellow-bellied sniper class ;) always wanting to shy away from a fair fight....

-Trench
Demonic
Australia

Re: possible glitching ?!

Post by Demonic »

i will keep an eye on the person who ive seen doing it lately...and get more screenies as well.
i wont go as far as trying it myself to see IF you can actually kill someone whilst hiding within the edge (i dont want to lower myself to that standard) but hopefully i will get some other form of proof.

and yes....snipers who camp and hide suck !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
BROTHERS IN ARMS