Two queries

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Posi

Two queries

Post by Posi »

How much I play is indicative by the fact I had to create an account. Thought I had one :?

However, I do occasionally play and have played DC on other servers in the past besides EA117.

Two Questions for you......

Query 1. It was a some time ago there was a general shout out to revitalize DC in the dwindling era of 42 that all servers are in. I jumped on server around the time of a re-install and cut a small DC video. My PC is oldschool and filming while playing tends to cause some stutter, especially under any population or action load. Normally I film 'orbit cam' or 'spectator mode'. I'm fairly practiced at it, have a particular method of production that guarantees something gets produced quickly, within the amount of edits and processing the Old PC can handle.

Your server of course does not run Orbit Cam. You got a short 'how to' video instead of gameplay footage unbeknownst to you. In truth, tutorial or dorky little vids pointing to some obscurity are more likely to be seen/shared and draw some eyes to your game/mod/project.

Exhibit A : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwt-nO1AALM

My preference however is the No-Hud somewhat artistic video tracking of the gameplay of all players.

If your willing to roll your settings for an event of some sort. I'm willing to come in and do a video in the style I am used to. It would be a small historical record of one your game(s). Settings could be rolled back after the map(s) run. No one even need to know that a temporary switch has been flipped.

Query (2) Is a general shoutout for an unrelated mod event coming up, and I see there is no Advertising/Spam. So you get none. However, 2-3 extra heads would be appreciated so.. you might talk to me.

Query (1) Stands unrelated as a simple offer of my time. You want a No Hud DC video just for the fun of it? I'm willing to do one. Simple as that.

~ Posi
Posi

Re: Two queries

Post by Posi »

Also... I'm looking for a good Texture Artist.