Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: EA117 Reunion! December 2017 [OFFICIAL]

Post by ryeontherocks »

when was the last time you played? ie: if you havent played recently then you are gonna have to wait till monday and use the access to connect and contact us but in the mean time you can try step 8 in viewtopic.php?f=62&t=5308 if you havent got on recently sry bud but trench is the go too guy for this stuff so follow his instructions in access to new server and he will do his magic when he returns. btw post further problems in the support page otherwise it might get lost on deaf ears.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Sarge 1/68th Armor wrote:You would think it's that easy. I have added the server address for the last two days. It does show the box"no server found" EA doesn't show up. Update, refresh or bang the side. I get nothing. Even reinstated the up dates and server info.
Hey Sarge,

You're right, it should be that easy, but then folks decided to attack and crash the server, so now access to the server is restricted. Which is why the name of the server is "EA117.com/access to connect", and why you have to go to EA117.com/access to connect and follow the instructions there.

I've added you to the list using the IP address you posted this forum message from, so as long as you were posting from the same machine you intend to play from, you should be good to go now. If you were actually posting from your phone or something, then you'll still need to go to EA117.com/access and follow the instructions there from the machine you intend to play from.

-Trench
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Yup. Its all good now. I reloaded the patch and nothing. I logged back in at 17:20 hrs and we are good to go. So what you did on your end got Ol' Sarge in. As the screen icon go I can only access thru the Desert Combat icon and not the BF 1942. anyway, Thanks for taking the time.

Sarge

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed