Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Hello all

Post by Nightstalker »

Hope this finds everyone doing well. I am still without a PC so gaming is out of the question if not on a phone/tablet. I have been busy as hell working, coaching softball and started a new hobby of making knives/blacksmithing. Don't ask why because even I am unsure. Anyways, it is good to see this group still up and running. Wish you all the best and will try to check in from time to time.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Hello all

Post by Trench »

Hey Nightstalker, good to see you around. I still picture you banging away down there every time I sit down to a new Forged In Fire episode.
:)
If you want help putting something together to play on, I'm happy to assist if its possible. Maybe we could even find a way to hide the charge for any new parts on Rye's credit card.
;)
We would love to see you back, but it sounds like you don't need any additional time sinks for now, anyway. Thanks for letting us know its all still good.

-Trench
fromage

Post by fromage »

NS!!! Prison let out early? :P Long time no see hombre. Still crewing the lovely lady that burns the sky bright? All us cats are here to see you back in the game when you aren't making brew or knives. I second the idea to put this on Rye's credit card. Though, not sure his limit of $100 is high enough. :P
oldboi
Australia

Post by oldboi »

G'day sir, good to see you still enjoying life. Has been a very long time. Excellent hobbie mate great to see ... :)
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

fromage wrote: I second the idea to put this on Rye's credit card. Though, not sure his limit of $100 is high enough. :P
It's a gas card, not a credit card...

Good to see you NS

~ tona
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

You still gay Blue Boy?

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
theraven
United States of America

Post by theraven »

Hey night glad to see you coaching softball I did my daughters teams won state 1 year went every year placed 3rd its a blast you, will never forget love it GOD BLESS MY FRIEND.