CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

sanchez
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: July 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Location: Richmond BC Canada
El Salvador

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by sanchez » March 28th, 2020, 11:22 am

[Moderator's note: English translation from https://translate.google.com/ added, for what it's worth. Original Portuguese message is quoted below, for anyone who might know whether there are translation errors.]

Christina don't tell anyone, it was me trying to be with you.
sanchez wrote:Christina não conte a ninguém, fui eu tentando ficar com você.

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » March 28th, 2020, 12:40 pm

[Moderator's note: English translation from https://translate.google.com/ added, for what it's worth. Original Portuguese message is quoted below, for anyone who might know whether there are translation errors.]

Look, I also remembered you when you tried to offend me and I didn't even know the phrase.
I always saw you talking MONKEY SOUP like I didn't even know what it was.
But one day you spoke like that. (Tell her MONKEY SOUP she will go crazy) as she I was the only woman in the game so I thought it was for me
and I tried to look for what that meant and I found out that some idiot at some point in the vita had the idea of saying that Brazilians ate this and other idiots believed it. So see who offended who's always in the game? I saw you talking to me many times and your friends there if you really have the courage can confirm it because you said that a lot. and ATTENTION I never answered you and I never told you anything about it.
ChristinaFZ wrote:Olha me lembrei também de você quando você tentou me ofender e eu nem conhecia a frase.
Eu sempre via você falando SOPA DE MACACO como eu nem sabia oque era ficava quieta.
Mas um dia você falou assim. ( Fala pra ela SOPA DE MACACO ela vai ficar louca) como ela eu era a unica mulher no jogo ai achei sim que era pra mim
e fui tentar procurar oque significava aquilo e descobri que algum idiota em algum momento na vita teve a ideia de falar que brasileiros comia isto e outros idiotas acreditaram. Então veja quem ofendia quem sempre no jogo? eu vi vc me falaristo muitas vezes e seus amigos ai se realmente tiver coragem podem confirmar pois você falou muito isso. e ATENÇÃO nunca te respondi e nunca te falei nada sobre isto.

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » March 28th, 2020, 12:54 pm

Portugues

Muitas coisas que escrevo estão aparecendo erradas no texto imagino que é porque estou escrevendo sem traduzir e o servidor deve traduzir automaticamente e ficam muitas coisas erradas. é uma pena eu ali explico tudo certo sobre mim.

English

Many things I write are appearing wrong in the text I imagine it is because I am writing in Portuguese and the server should automatically translate and many things are wrong. it's a shame I explain everything about myself right there.

Demonic
Member
Posts: 378
Joined: September 14th, 2011, 1:40 am
Australia

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by Demonic » March 28th, 2020, 1:04 pm

im not sure what im finding more disturbing here....players being disruptive to others in the server ( deliberate tk's etc ), ooor the name calling/personal insults...i guess they one in the same in the end.

perhaps somewhere in all of this, there is a middle ground.

ignore 'player # ' is a favorite of mine, in the command console.....because as we know, not everyone joins the server sober , or in a good mood lol
Aww Shii Foo

sanchez
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: July 23rd, 2011, 9:50 pm
Location: Richmond BC Canada
El Salvador

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by sanchez » March 28th, 2020, 1:14 pm

ChristinaFZ wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 12:40 pm

( Fala pra ela SOPA DE MACACO ela vai ficar louca)
To be fair I remember when somebody said this, it was on Basrah's Edge about 2 years ago.

User avatar
Trench
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2050
Joined: May 22nd, 2012, 3:19 am
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
Contact:
United States of America

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by Trench » March 29th, 2020, 8:53 am

ChristinaFZ wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Many things I write are appearing wrong in the text I imagine it is because I am writing in Portuguese and the server should automatically translate and many things are wrong.
Unfortunately there is no better solution for that than the one already in use. If the translation system created by a company with access to as many resources and samples as Google cannot generate a more accurate translation, then I don't think there is any "automatic" translation that will be any better. "The server" cannot do something better than what Google already does, because Google is the best resource even "the server" would have available.

Understand how this adds an additional layer of frustration to an already frustrating situation. But the admins and many of the players here will need English in order to understand what is being said.

ChristinaFZ wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 2:38 am
I'm just not a liar and I don't accuse people without proof.
Completely agree that I would never use the word "liar" to describe what is happening. But yes, yes you do accuse people of cheating without any proof. You have "proof" in your mind, because of what you see and "how many years you have been playing this game." But you are still wrong.

Because you accuse even me of cheating, based on how you see me playing, and I'm the one person I can say for sure isn't cheating and never has cheated. Never mind the other players who I know aren't cheating and you accuse them too. So however much your "how many years I've been playing the game" is worth, it is not perfect and you do accuse people of cheating who are not cheating.

We have attempted to explain this several times over the years, and had finally given up because we never receive any response to the explanation. Other than to "double down", and tell us that your opinion of the cheating "simply can not be wrong." Yet we already know that it is wrong.

That is what leads to "jokes" when you yet again accuse someone of cheating, because we no longer take those accusations seriously. Regardless of whether you are seeing someone who is actually cheating or not, you will accuse anyone, including those who are not cheating, and you will not accept any explanation to the contrary.

Let me be clear: I am not saying that there are not any cheaters on the EA117 server. Odds are that we definitely do have some players who are too insecure or lack the skill to play for fun. What I am saying is that your accusations are not what defines "who is cheating."

None of that really matters, though. People accuse people of cheating all the time. And in addition to sometimes being correct, people are also wrong in their accusations all the time, too. That's understandable. None of that would lead to someone being kicked off the server or banned.

The problem starts when you are unwilling to accept that you can be wrong about your observations, and decide that it is your responsibility to punish people on this server because of what you think they are doing. Which is something you have done more than once on this server, and have been banned from this server before for that reason.

That is what came into play with the current situation. You have a prior history here of intentionally playing disruptively because you felt another player was guilty of something. That is what removed any "benefit of the doubt" we would have otherwise given you in response to the current claims. That is why you are currently banned again. Because multiple people confirmed you appeared to be engaging in this same kind of behavior yet again.


There is still more to unpack here, and requires more thought and perhaps discussion before being able to respond further. But I wanted to at least reply with "the facts that were already plain" about what led to the current action.

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » March 29th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Well Trench as I said other times, in this case You too, like me, have no Print or Video to prove that I was passing over mines on purpose! So this is not fair! When I complain and I'm sure what I'm talking about you believe the people who accuse me and me hehehe this can only be a joke!
See Trench there was a day when I had everything to prove to you that someone was cheating, you know what you did? Nothing. She only replied to her friends, who helps hehehe, I don't remember her words, but she laughed and there was no way for me to show you what was going on and look at you and ADMIN. at the time I didn't understand why you always told me that they would never do it here.
It seemed to me at that moment that you really didn't want to find out about your friends.
So what can I do I tried several times to help the server against idiotic attitudes using this in the game and the person responsible for everything that happens is me ??????? OK
Maybe one day you will be betrayed by your trust in those who really don't deserve it. We will wait for time.
Every time this kind of thing happened against me, People using Trapassa and of course I was very angry because.
In the game I do not like to lose I play seriously and clean. You may have noticed that I did a lot if you kill me, I'll go back to kill you right away. I am a vibrating person with the game I love this game and I hate people with bad character. I don't have cockroach blood. I'm human.
Offenses. I know what it is, because I was often offended here at stake and almost never even complained, because I am a woman and usually only believes in what her male friends complain about.
Right here in this post there is a person calling me a bitch who in Brazilians sounds like PUTA and so far I haven't seen anyone Call his attention!
There is a player I answered here in the previous post, one day he was encouraging people to talk to me MONKEY SOUP which, in fact, I didn't even know what it meant, but how he repeated this many times and one day I heard the whole phrase from him. TALK TO HER MONKEY SOUP that she gets angry. then I noticed that he was addressing his polite words to me, I went to find out and found out that someday in life a person with a lot of envy in Brazil. it can only be this invented to comment that Brazilians liked this to eat monkey soup.
Look, I flew for 3 to 4 years in the Amazon, I know many places.
I’ve never seen anyone comment on this,
And again I didn't see any of the Admins getting his attention and see him and repeat offender!
I've been called a BITCH BITCH and You never saw me complaining or fighting over it on the server. I'm just commenting now to show that you get my attention and not others.
What makes me sad and that this has happened countless times and you never noticed ?? just note my mistakes without intention. anyone who knows me knows that I am honest, I do not kill intentionally unless it is a joke or it was unintentional.
Ok. Attention: I am answering all this and make it very clear!
I'm not asking for forgiveness or asking to come back.
And in fact, I didn't even need to ban me, because I am an educated person, just tell me not to enter again and I would never enter the server again.
I imagine that I have nothing more to comment on, nor do I know if it is of interest to anyone, be all very well I hope that one day the truth will appear. But something tells me that you already know the truth, the intention was really to punish me. I'm going to keep a face of My Grandmother who whenever I went to play with my brothers, cousins ​​and uncles all men I am the only woman among many heheh So she always spoke to me My Granddaughter Go out to them because men only like men for this type of games.
Bye and kisses to those who believe a little bit in me hehehehehe
Until one day, I don't know where!

Note: Ask those who accuse me of intentionally passing over mines to send print or video to the administrators
as they say I did this a lot and it is very possible that they will have proof! or am I wrong?

BangBangOw<CP*SF>
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 7:31 pm
United States of America

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> » March 29th, 2020, 5:42 pm

All because of an accidental mine explosion lmao!

BangBangOw<CP*SF>
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 7:31 pm
United States of America

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> » March 29th, 2020, 5:47 pm

Christina, if you get unbanned an given another chance, just ignore everyone’s chatter and just play the game, and also learn how to ftk when it is an accident or something like that.

Or we could make the server automatically ftk, and allow someone to ptk, so problems like this don’t arise, and escalate to personal levels and what not.

Let’s all enjoy our 40 person crowds on the server!

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » March 29th, 2020, 6:35 pm

BangBangOw<CP*SF> wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 5:42 pm
All because of an accidental mine explosion lmao!
É isto ai, mas note que so eu sou punidae eu todas azvezes que passei sobre minas pedi desculpa so nao fazia FTK Perdoar porque nao tinha costume.
Obrigada pelo apoio.

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » March 29th, 2020, 6:36 pm

BangBangOw<CP*SF> wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 5:47 pm
Christina, if you get unbanned an given another chance, just ignore everyone’s chatter and just play the game, and also learn how to ftk when it is an accident or something like that.

Or we could make the server automatically ftk, and allow someone to ptk, so problems like this don’t arise, and escalate to personal levels and what not.

Let’s all enjoy our 40 person crowds on the server!
Eu ja fui Banida. :)

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » March 30th, 2020, 8:13 pm

Jolly's words: About a month ago, I spent a lot of time talking to Christina about it via chat, as you remember. Initially, she pretended ignorance or claimed it was unintentional. I don't remember whether I kicked Christina or not at that moment. I remember some other players talking to help explain the situation to her. Finally, in the course of the dialogue, she admitted that she was frustrated because the mines blocked the exits, so it contradicts her own ignorance, as it seems that her being run over is sometimes deliberate and must be vindictive.

Hello Jolly, What I have to tell you and the next. It was not with me that you spent a lot of time talking about the reason and simple I speak almost nothing of English my vocabulary in English is summarized in about 40 to 50 words.


Jolly you talking: Finally, during the dialogue, she admitted that she was frustrated because the mines blocked the exits, therefore, it contradicts her own ignorance, as it seems that her being run over is sometimes deliberate and must be vindictive.

So I would never admit that I passed mine on purpose just because they were blocking a passage :))) I would be a stupid, stupid, and bad character if I had done this on purpose. mainly for a reason like this. I do not pass over the mines or anyone who called me a PUTA! because I would pass over the mines blocking a passage I would just go around.
You don't really know me because I would like to know how to speak English because at the same time I give comments, I could defend myself and answer the question below.
See to tell the truth, I don't even know why they punished me. If it was for insults, to pass over mines or not to forgive in FTK ???
I even recognize the insult but only for one person I insulted, but until today none of the admins wanted to know from me what the reason was.
So, purposely passing over mines is not because I don't really do it.
          FTK I after a long time came to find out why Ronin told me that they were angry with me because I did not forgive. About this I have already explained the only server that requires this for forgiveness that I play and here and I am not used to being after I knew some times I forgive but forgot others of forgiveness.
         There are only the insulting insults that I really did to only one person here on the Server. it was Cyber ​​that once after I said he was using Mini Map Cheat he called me a whore on another day maybe not to be marked in the game history. in that day. I've never offended other people here with insults.
         
 
Attention: only for comment. Someone else told me that one day I came in and said things to her so I told him I never talked to you for the same reason that I didn't talk to Jolly I don't speak English. Then I told him about a person who chased me a long time and one day he said he had cloned my PC, I didn't believe it and then days later he emailed everything I talked to with family friends and pages that I entered on the network.
I will not say that this is an excuse. But would it be possible for him to log into my account and impersonate me ??
Ok jolly Bye be well.

User avatar
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: September 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by jolly_giada » March 30th, 2020, 11:50 pm

Hi Christina:

I'd like to start by thanking you for two decisions that you made:

1. Thank you for making an account on ea117.com to engage in a dialogue. This is much better than trying to send us messages on gametracker.com
2. We previously banned you for C4'ing your own flag on CTF mode. Since you returned to ea117 server after being un-banned, you have committed this rules violation less. Thank you for improving your rules adherence in this way and refraining from C4ing your flag.

Please note that all the admins are very busy working people. We conduct our admin duties on a volunteer basis and are applying a lot of time and effort to keeping this community alive and thriving.

Many community members, as you can see above, have asked us -- demanded, in fact -- to ban you. The easy approach, the time-saving approach, would have been to ban you outright.

Instead, we chose the more difficult path. Despite community members criticizing us admins for not banning you immediately -- and threatening to leave the server as a result -- we chose to give you multiple warnings and second (and third, and fourth) chances.

Read this carefully: There is only one way we are going to consider unbanning you. If you choose, you can apologize, in an unqualified manner, for the following offenses. Furthermore, in addition to apologizing unequivocally, you must also vow to improve your behavior in specific ways.

Here are the server violations you have incurred, with documented, incontrovertible evidence:

1. Our server purposely does not have FTK auto-enabled. This is to discourage players from purposely team-killing and to discourage players from reckless play. It is not a perfect choice, I concede. For example, in our view, *running over teammate mines is nearly always the fault of the person who runs over the mine*. However, there is no way to auto-FTK only for this case. Therefore, we depend on players being good team members and typing ftk in the console. There have been multiple occasions on which you explicitly acknowledge, in writing, that you yourself observed that mines were present. Then, you ran over the mine. Subsequently, you did not FTK. You have done this, on record, many times.

In these occasions, you are doing one of three behaviors:
a. Ignoring a teammate request to FTK, when it is your fault that you ran over the mine.
b. Purposely refraining from FTK to spite the teammate.
c. Purposely running over the teammate mine to spite the teammate since you expressed dislike for blocking of exits with mines.

While (c) is the worst, (b) is bad, and (a) is also bad. Either way, you are detracting from server by repeatedly engaging in this behavior, and seemingly showing little remorse about it or attempt to improve.

Evidence 1: You clearly run over a mine. Instead of apologizing, you say, "all mined here." And then, you say "ok" when someone explains how to FTK. So, as of 8/19/2018, you admitted to seeing mines, running them over, and not FTKing, and state that you understand how to FTK once it is explained. This is 18 months ago.
8/19/2018 20:07:28 : # [Global] ButtBreath: CHRISTINA...DO YOU KNOW WHAT FTK MEANS?
8/19/2018 20:07:28 : # [Allies] TorqueMonster: coming
8/19/2018 20:07:28 : # [Global] Patches < CP*SF > : lol
8/19/2018 20:07:32 : # [Global] Christina: all mined here
8/19/2018 20:07:41 : # [Global] Hunter S. Thompson: christina usa el ftk
8/19/2018 20:07:50 : # [Global] Hunter S. Thompson: como te enseñe
8/19/2018 20:10:07 : # [Global] Christina: quando uso el FTK aparece Error ????????
8/19/2018 20:10:35 : # [Global] Hunter S. Thompson: cuando abres la consola siempre se escribe e
8/19/2018 20:10:47 : # [Global] Hunter S. Thompson: tenes que borrarlo y dsps escribir ftk
8/19/2018 20:11:02 : # [Global] Christina: ok
[/quote]

Here, I take a lot of time and patience to give you an opportunity to apologize for running over teammate mines and correct your behavior, including in official admin console (here I am playing as "Come at me Brotali"). Initially, you ignore several admin requests, even though we, the admins, are trying to help you! In addition, you clearly do not tell the truth about "one time" when clearly there are *many* other times.

11/30/2019 22:50:26 : # [Global] ButtBreath: im done...she runs over mines and never gives a ftk
11/30/2019 22:50:32 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: BB
11/30/2019 22:50:32 : # [Global] *SuRgiCaL*: in the enemys ass
11/30/2019 22:50:35 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: wait
11/30/2019 22:50:35 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: stay
11/30/2019 22:50:41 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: BB let me take care of it
11/30/2019 22:50:45 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: fk this mod no food no medic no beers
11/30/2019 22:50:57 : # [Axis] IrishLincoln: tank to rear
11/30/2019 22:51:00 : # [Global] ButtBreath: so tired of it
11/30/2019 22:51:00 : User Jolly said 'Christina'.
11/30/2019 22:51:03 : # [Axis] IrishLincoln: REAR AT RIVER NOW
11/30/2019 22:51:06 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: fu BB
11/30/2019 22:51:06 : # [Global] *SuRgiCaL*: losts of ass
11/30/2019 22:51:21 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: i will take care of this
11/30/2019 22:51:34 : User Jolly said 'Christina: this is second time tonight, teammate mines.'.
11/30/2019 22:51:49 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: where's brink,
11/30/2019 22:52:10 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: no brink no nas let"s go village
11/30/2019 22:52:55 : User Jolly said 'CHRISTINA: LAST WARNING'.
11/30/2019 22:53:32 : # [Axis] Cyberdemon: this map is unfair
11/30/2019 22:53:51 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: lets roll
11/30/2019 22:53:54 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: part
11/30/2019 22:53:54 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: come with
11/30/2019 22:53:57 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: hahah tinaC4d
11/30/2019 22:54:07 : User Jolly said 'CHRISTINA: RESPOND OR BE KICKED.'.
11/30/2019 22:54:12 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: watch
11/30/2019 22:54:27 : # [Global] IrishLincoln: very laggy
11/30/2019 22:54:33 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: yep very
11/30/2019 22:54:42 : # [Global] IrishLincoln: well im out
11/30/2019 22:54:55 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: Imagine me in North Africa
11/30/2019 22:55:16 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: has CHristina responded
11/30/2019 22:55:31 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: lol
11/30/2019 22:55:34 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: tried
11/30/2019 22:55:37 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: flag
11/30/2019 22:55:53 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: has CHristina responded at all?
11/30/2019 22:56:14 : # [Global] ButtBreath: no
11/30/2019 22:56:17 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: yo come eat broccoli xD
11/30/2019 22:56:24 : User Jolly said '[BFSM] Christina kicked for ignoring admin requests'.
11/30/2019 22:56:24 : User Jolly kicked player Christina for ignoring admin requests.
11/30/2019 22:56:32 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: done
11/30/2019 22:57:52 : # [Global] Christina: Whay kick me?????????????????????????
11/30/2019 22:57:52 : # [Allies] Come at me Brotali: n1 BL
11/30/2019 22:58:04 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: Ignoring admin requests
11/30/2019 22:58:32 : # [Global] Christina: Why kick me?????????????????????????????
11/30/2019 22:58:50 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: Carelessly running over teammate mines, and
11/30/2019 22:59:08 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: we warned you about 7 times
11/30/2019 22:59:45 : # [Global] Christina: Why kick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
11/30/2019 23:00:06 : # [Global] Christina: :?????????
11/30/2019 23:00:16 : # [Global] Christina: nao enendi nada
11/30/2019 23:00:22 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: Christina: you run over teammate mines and t
11/30/2019 23:00:52 : # [Global] Christina: no its only one time
11/30/2019 23:00:58 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: twice tonight, despite warning.
11/30/2019 23:01:17 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: you neither FTK nor apologize.
11/30/2019 23:01:50 : # [Axis] _Brain Damage_: good plan bbo
11/30/2019 23:01:53 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: lol
11/30/2019 23:01:56 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: Do you understand, Christina?
11/30/2019 23:02:02 : # [Global] Christina: no
11/30/2019 23:02:15 : # [Axis] _Brain Damage_: next time lets coordinate 3 or 4 attack
11/30/2019 23:02:15 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: but you said, " i only did it once"
11/30/2019 23:02:21 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: which means, you do understand...
11/30/2019 23:02:36 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: i advise that you apologize to ButtBreath
11/30/2019 23:02:42 : # [Global] Christina:
11/30/2019 23:03:07 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: that is not an apology.
11/30/2019 23:03:18 : Smart-balance is enabled and teams are unbalanced, engaging auto-team-balance.
11/30/2019 23:03:28 : # [Global] Christina: sorry but i dont undertand
11/30/2019 23:03:43 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: 1. you ran over a teammate mine. 2. you did
11/30/2019 23:03:48 : Smart-balance is enabled and teams are balanced, disengaging auto-team-balance.
11/30/2019 23:04:08 : # [Global] Christina: ok
11/30/2019 23:04:11 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: tina
11/30/2019 23:04:14 : # [Axis] alpha3: sry
11/30/2019 23:04:17 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: just hit `
11/30/2019 23:04:20 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: and type
11/30/2019 23:04:23 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: ftk
11/30/2019 23:04:26 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: and everythings good
11/30/2019 23:04:26 : # [Global] Christina: ok
11/30/2019 23:04:35 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: it makes spawn times quicker
11/30/2019 23:04:35 : # [Axis] alpha3: red now
11/30/2019 23:04:48 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: versus like 20 seconds you know
11/30/2019 23:05:00 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: so like if somene accidentally tks me
11/30/2019 23:05:03 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: i will hit `
11/30/2019 23:05:06 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: and type ftk
11/30/2019 23:05:15 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: and they have no punishment sapwn delay
11/30/2019 23:05:18 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: spwn*
11/30/2019 23:05:24 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: thats all BB wants
11/30/2019 23:05:24 : # [Global] Christina: ok
11/30/2019 23:05:30 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: so jst try to remeber to do that
11/30/2019 23:05:33 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: thanks :)
11/30/2019 23:05:37 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: thank you for your cooperation
11/30/2019 23:05:42 : User Jolly said 'thank you, Christina.'.
Again, you untruthfully say it is "one time", when clearly it is a pattern, and you refuse, despite many requests, to "ftk" and to be more careful around teammate mines.

12/21/2019 21:20:26 : # [Global] ButtBreath: no FTK again huh Christina....you run over mines aga
12/21/2019 21:20:41 : # [Global] ButtBreath: so very tired of yoi
12/21/2019 21:20:50 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: ButtBreath I kicked her once for it
12/21/2019 21:20:53 : # [Global] Christina: ok
12/21/2019 21:20:59 : # [Global] ButtBreath: still does it
12/21/2019 21:21:02 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina: FTK ButtBreath
12/21/2019 21:21:06 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: and do it less
12/21/2019 21:21:09 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: nxt time kick will be longer
12/21/2019 21:21:21 : # [Global] ButtBreath: but no sorry, FTK or anything
12/21/2019 21:21:42 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina, please apologize
12/21/2019 21:22:10 : # [Global] Christina: i undestand you
12/21/2019 21:22:28 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: thank you. please apologize when running over t
12/21/2019 21:22:49 : # [Global] Christina: i pass one time
12/21/2019 21:22:58 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: you do it every time i see you
12/21/2019 21:23:01 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: and you never apologize
12/21/2019 21:23:20 : # [Global] Christina: Pleae no puch mine on possible passage
12/21/2019 21:23:47 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina: that is defensive tactic.
12/21/2019 21:24:42 : # [Global] Christina: hahaha i play this game to 12 yars
12/21/2019 21:25:00 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: i have played for 17 years. teammate mines are
12/21/2019 21:25:16 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: just apologize
12/21/2019 21:25:34 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: at least FTK
12/21/2019 21:25:49 : # [Global] Christina: tipe FTKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
12/21/2019 21:25:55 : # [Global] Christina: i tipe
12/21/2019 21:26:01 : # [Global] ButtBreath: i dont care about apology...just FTk
12/21/2019 21:26:05 : # [Global] Christina: you no see?/
12/21/2019 21:26:08 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Type FTk in console
12/21/2019 21:26:11 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: hit "~"
12/21/2019 21:26:17 : # [Global] Christina: yes
12/21/2019 21:26:20 : # [Global] Christina: look
12/21/2019 21:26:20 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: then type "ftk" lower case, then enter.
12/21/2019 21:26:38 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: you must hit "~" first.
12/21/2019 21:26:41 : # [Global] Brettanomyces: are u a teacher on rl mario?
12/21/2019 21:27:00 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: i have been a lecturer in past.
12/21/2019 21:27:06 : # [Global] Brettanomyces: i can see that
12/21/2019 21:27:06 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: teaching is wonderful.
Here I warn you that you will be banned for continuing. You ignored. then, you did it again, and were banned.
3/8/2020 21:31:58 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina:
3/8/2020 21:32:52 : # [Global] Gypsy: \two players shooting you
3/8/2020 21:33:38 : # [Allies] One Hand Batali: sry bud
3/8/2020 21:33:47 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: rude
3/8/2020 21:33:53 : # [Allies] One Hand Batali: Christina
3/8/2020 21:34:03 : # [Global] ButtBreath: SORRY
3/8/2020 21:34:24 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina
3/8/2020 21:34:27 : # [Allies] Gypsy: hey dem
3/8/2020 21:34:45 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: CHristina
3/8/2020 21:34:48 : # [Global] Gary: lasers
3/8/2020 21:35:34 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: CHRISTINA, hello
3/8/2020 21:36:20 : # [Axis] ButtBreath: CRAP
3/8/2020 21:36:32 : # [Global] ButtBreath: GJ
3/8/2020 21:36:32 : # [Axis] Demonic: gj butt
3/8/2020 21:36:38 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: gj Butt and demon
3/8/2020 21:36:47 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: n1
3/8/2020 21:36:50 : # [Global] Demonic: ;)
3/8/2020 21:37:06 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina multiple players have complained
3/8/2020 21:37:09 : # [Global] ButtBreath: ty
3/8/2020 21:37:18 : # [Allies] MrScabbyUnderpantsEsq: THIS IS RIDICULOUS
3/8/2020 21:37:18 : # [Global] Brettanomyces: again?
3/8/2020 21:37:18 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: that you purposelly run over their mines and do
3/8/2020 21:37:57 : # [Axis] ButtBreath: one at flag
3/8/2020 21:38:00 : # [Global] ButtBreath: gj
3/8/2020 21:38:07 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina
3/8/2020 21:38:19 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: you are warned
3/8/2020 21:38:19 : # [Global] Gary: nah
3/8/2020 21:38:25 : # [Global] Gypsy: all day
3/8/2020 21:38:28 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: if you continue to run over teammate mines purp
3/8/2020 21:38:31 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: you will be banned
3/8/2020 21:39:26 : # [Global] ButtBreath: SORRYw
3/8/2020 21:39:35 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina: warning: you will be banned if you continue
We gave you so many opportunities to correct the behavior.

2. You are on record making racist and bigoted remarks. You have never apologized.
b'5/28/2018 23:28:54 : # [Global] Christina: wild and este judeu filho da puta use cheat \r\n'
3. You routinely accuse players of hacking or cheating that do not hack or cheat. we have asked you not to do that, or restrict accusations to ea117.com, but you have ignored these admin requests, and have continued to unfairly accuse players hack or cheat.

No one likes being falsely accused. How would you like it if players accused you of cheating? You would be deeply offended.

4. To conclude: if we are to ever consider un-banning you, you must, unequivocally, apologize for (1), (2), and (3). Furthermore, you must clearly state what you are apologizing for, and you must apologize to specific players. Finally, you must explain how you will be a better community member.

I understand that you are upset about what some other players have said to you. I am sorry for that. This forum topic is about your own violation of server rules. We have disciplined those other players, but you are free to make a separate forum topic about your complaints.

remember, many players on this server want you to be banned. The admins here have spent immense effort explaining to you how not to be banned, despite the clamoring of other players. Please reflect accordingly.

ButtBreathSenior
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: February 5th, 2012, 9:55 am

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ButtBreathSenior » April 1st, 2020, 6:08 pm

May I suggest this thread be locked and we all carry on about our business killing each other?? I've seen actual murder cases having less dialogue than what I've seen here. Admins have bent over backwards even at the risk of losing several players here and still bickering continues. End it please.

User avatar
HairyRussianDude
Admin
Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 9:58 am
Canada

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by HairyRussianDude » April 1st, 2020, 8:32 pm

Christina,

You are aggravating as hell with your C4 as a primary weapon and I like playing with you.
Please consider following Mario's request. Apologize, and in the future if you get upset with another player just carry on without retaliation and bring up your grievance in a message to the admin team. Now that your grievances have been brought forward, I'm 100% sure the Trench, Mario, Tona, and Rye will have your back if you are mistreated. If some of our Spanish players are insulting you in a language we do not speak, please translate and bring it up to the admin. The forum is the place to bring up things like that, not in game.

I hope to see you back, and I still think it would be awesome if you changed your name to C4ristina.
https://translate.google.com/
Google translation below:

Christina,

Você está agravando o inferno com o seu C4 como arma principal e eu gosto de brincar com você.
Por favor, considere seguir o pedido de Mario. Peça desculpas e, no futuro, se você ficar chateado com outro jogador, continue sem retaliação e traga sua queixa em uma mensagem para a equipe de administração. Agora que suas queixas foram apresentadas, tenho 100% de certeza de que Trench, Mario, Tona e Rye ficarão de costas se você for maltratado. Se alguns de nossos jogadores em espanhol o insultarem em um idioma que não falamos, traduza e leve-o ao administrador. O fórum é o lugar para trazer coisas assim, não no jogo.

Espero vê-lo de volta e ainda acho que seria incrível se você mudasse seu nome para C4ristina.
https://translate.google.com/
Tradução do Google abaixo:

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » April 2nd, 2020, 6:33 pm

[Moderator's note: English translation from https://translate.google.com/ added, for what it's worth. Original Portuguese message is quoted below, for anyone who might know whether there are translation errors.]

Thank you for your words, Alias of you I expected this you always treated me politely.
You are a gentleman. Kiss.
ChristinaFZ wrote:Obrigado por suas palavras, Alias de você eu esperava isso você sempre me tratou com educação.
Você e um cavalheiro. Kiss.

User avatar
screaming_eagle
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: November 18th, 2014, 9:31 am
Location: Mantoloking, NJ
United States of America

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by screaming_eagle » April 2nd, 2020, 6:39 pm

all women are a pain in the ass.

google translate:
ALL WOMEN ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS

User avatar
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: September 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by jolly_giada » April 2nd, 2020, 7:17 pm

Christina, while I appreciate your note, I should clarify that, until you fully respond to my note on "Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:50 pm", we unfortunately cannot consider reversing the ban.

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » April 2nd, 2020, 8:51 pm

jolly_mario_batali wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 11:50 pm
Hi Christina:

I'd like to start by thanking you for two decisions that you made:

1. Thank you for making an account on ea117.com to engage in a dialogue. This is much better than trying to send us messages on gametracker.com
2. We previously banned you for C4'ing your own flag on CTF mode. Since you returned to ea117 server after being un-banned, you have committed this rules violation less. Thank you for improving your rules adherence in this way and refraining from C4ing your flag.

Please note that all the admins are very busy working people. We conduct our admin duties on a volunteer basis and are applying a lot of time and effort to keeping this community alive and thriving.

Many community members, as you can see above, have asked us -- demanded, in fact -- to ban you. The easy approach, the time-saving approach, would have been to ban you outright.

Instead, we chose the more difficult path. Despite community members criticizing us admins for not banning you immediately -- and threatening to leave the server as a result -- we chose to give you multiple warnings and second (and third, and fourth) chances.

Read this carefully: There is only one way we are going to consider unbanning you. If you choose, you can apologize, in an unqualified manner, for the following offenses. Furthermore, in addition to apologizing unequivocally, you must also vow to improve your behavior in specific ways.

Here are the server violations you have incurred, with documented, incontrovertible evidence:

1. Our server purposely does not have FTK auto-enabled. This is to discourage players from purposely team-killing and to discourage players from reckless play. It is not a perfect choice, I concede. For example, in our view, *running over teammate mines is nearly always the fault of the person who runs over the mine*. However, there is no way to auto-FTK only for this case. Therefore, we depend on players being good team members and typing ftk in the console. There have been multiple occasions on which you explicitly acknowledge, in writing, that you yourself observed that mines were present. Then, you ran over the mine. Subsequently, you did not FTK. You have done this, on record, many times.

In these occasions, you are doing one of three behaviors:
a. Ignoring a teammate request to FTK, when it is your fault that you ran over the mine.
b. Purposely refraining from FTK to spite the teammate.
c. Purposely running over the teammate mine to spite the teammate since you expressed dislike for blocking of exits with mines.

While (c) is the worst, (b) is bad, and (a) is also bad. Either way, you are detracting from server by repeatedly engaging in this behavior, and seemingly showing little remorse about it or attempt to improve.

Evidence 1: You clearly run over a mine. Instead of apologizing, you say, "all mined here." And then, you say "ok" when someone explains how to FTK. So, as of 8/19/2018, you admitted to seeing mines, running them over, and not FTKing, and state that you understand how to FTK once it is explained. This is 18 months ago.
8/19/2018 20:07:28 : # [Global] ButtBreath: CHRISTINA...DO YOU KNOW WHAT FTK MEANS?
8/19/2018 20:07:28 : # [Allies] TorqueMonster: coming
8/19/2018 20:07:28 : # [Global] Patches < CP*SF > : lol
8/19/2018 20:07:32 : # [Global] Christina: all mined here
8/19/2018 20:07:41 : # [Global] Hunter S. Thompson: christina usa el ftk
8/19/2018 20:07:50 : # [Global] Hunter S. Thompson: como te enseñe
8/19/2018 20:10:07 : # [Global] Christina: quando uso el FTK aparece Error ????????
8/19/2018 20:10:35 : # [Global] Hunter S. Thompson: cuando abres la consola siempre se escribe e
8/19/2018 20:10:47 : # [Global] Hunter S. Thompson: tenes que borrarlo y dsps escribir ftk
8/19/2018 20:11:02 : # [Global] Christina: ok
Here, I take a lot of time and patience to give you an opportunity to apologize for running over teammate mines and correct your behavior, including in official admin console (here I am playing as "Come at me Brotali"). Initially, you ignore several admin requests, even though we, the admins, are trying to help you! In addition, you clearly do not tell the truth about "one time" when clearly there are *many* other times.

11/30/2019 22:50:26 : # [Global] ButtBreath: im done...she runs over mines and never gives a ftk
11/30/2019 22:50:32 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: BB
11/30/2019 22:50:32 : # [Global] *SuRgiCaL*: in the enemys ass
11/30/2019 22:50:35 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: wait
11/30/2019 22:50:35 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: stay
11/30/2019 22:50:41 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: BB let me take care of it
11/30/2019 22:50:45 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: fk this mod no food no medic no beers
11/30/2019 22:50:57 : # [Axis] IrishLincoln: tank to rear
11/30/2019 22:51:00 : # [Global] ButtBreath: so tired of it
11/30/2019 22:51:00 : User Jolly said 'Christina'.
11/30/2019 22:51:03 : # [Axis] IrishLincoln: REAR AT RIVER NOW
11/30/2019 22:51:06 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: fu BB
11/30/2019 22:51:06 : # [Global] *SuRgiCaL*: losts of ass
11/30/2019 22:51:21 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: i will take care of this
11/30/2019 22:51:34 : User Jolly said 'Christina: this is second time tonight, teammate mines.'.
11/30/2019 22:51:49 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: where's brink,
11/30/2019 22:52:10 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: no brink no nas let"s go village
11/30/2019 22:52:55 : User Jolly said 'CHRISTINA: LAST WARNING'.
11/30/2019 22:53:32 : # [Axis] Cyberdemon: this map is unfair
11/30/2019 22:53:51 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: lets roll
11/30/2019 22:53:54 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: part
11/30/2019 22:53:54 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: come with
11/30/2019 22:53:57 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: hahah tinaC4d
11/30/2019 22:54:07 : User Jolly said 'CHRISTINA: RESPOND OR BE KICKED.'.
11/30/2019 22:54:12 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: watch
11/30/2019 22:54:27 : # [Global] IrishLincoln: very laggy
11/30/2019 22:54:33 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: yep very
11/30/2019 22:54:42 : # [Global] IrishLincoln: well im out
11/30/2019 22:54:55 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: Imagine me in North Africa
11/30/2019 22:55:16 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: has CHristina responded
11/30/2019 22:55:31 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: lol
11/30/2019 22:55:34 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: tried
11/30/2019 22:55:37 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: flag
11/30/2019 22:55:53 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: has CHristina responded at all?
11/30/2019 22:56:14 : # [Global] ButtBreath: no
11/30/2019 22:56:17 : # [Global] _Brain Damage_: yo come eat broccoli xD
11/30/2019 22:56:24 : User Jolly said '[BFSM] Christina kicked for ignoring admin requests'.
11/30/2019 22:56:24 : User Jolly kicked player Christina for ignoring admin requests.
11/30/2019 22:56:32 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: done
11/30/2019 22:57:52 : # [Global] Christina: Whay kick me?????????????????????????
11/30/2019 22:57:52 : # [Allies] Come at me Brotali: n1 BL
11/30/2019 22:58:04 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: Ignoring admin requests
11/30/2019 22:58:32 : # [Global] Christina: Why kick me?????????????????????????????
11/30/2019 22:58:50 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: Carelessly running over teammate mines, and
11/30/2019 22:59:08 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: we warned you about 7 times
11/30/2019 22:59:45 : # [Global] Christina: Why kick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
11/30/2019 23:00:06 : # [Global] Christina: :?????????
11/30/2019 23:00:16 : # [Global] Christina: nao enendi nada
11/30/2019 23:00:22 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: Christina: you run over teammate mines and t
11/30/2019 23:00:52 : # [Global] Christina: no its only one time
11/30/2019 23:00:58 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: twice tonight, despite warning.
11/30/2019 23:01:17 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: you neither FTK nor apologize.
11/30/2019 23:01:50 : # [Axis] _Brain Damage_: good plan bbo
11/30/2019 23:01:53 : # [Axis] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: lol
11/30/2019 23:01:56 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: Do you understand, Christina?
11/30/2019 23:02:02 : # [Global] Christina: no
11/30/2019 23:02:15 : # [Axis] _Brain Damage_: next time lets coordinate 3 or 4 attack
11/30/2019 23:02:15 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: but you said, " i only did it once"
11/30/2019 23:02:21 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: which means, you do understand...
11/30/2019 23:02:36 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: i advise that you apologize to ButtBreath
11/30/2019 23:02:42 : # [Global] Christina:
11/30/2019 23:03:07 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: that is not an apology.
11/30/2019 23:03:18 : Smart-balance is enabled and teams are unbalanced, engaging auto-team-balance.
11/30/2019 23:03:28 : # [Global] Christina: sorry but i dont undertand
11/30/2019 23:03:43 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: 1. you ran over a teammate mine. 2. you did
11/30/2019 23:03:48 : Smart-balance is enabled and teams are balanced, disengaging auto-team-balance.
11/30/2019 23:04:08 : # [Global] Christina: ok
11/30/2019 23:04:11 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: tina
11/30/2019 23:04:14 : # [Axis] alpha3: sry
11/30/2019 23:04:17 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: just hit `
11/30/2019 23:04:20 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: and type
11/30/2019 23:04:23 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: ftk
11/30/2019 23:04:26 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: and everythings good
11/30/2019 23:04:26 : # [Global] Christina: ok
11/30/2019 23:04:35 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: it makes spawn times quicker
11/30/2019 23:04:35 : # [Axis] alpha3: red now
11/30/2019 23:04:48 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: versus like 20 seconds you know
11/30/2019 23:05:00 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: so like if somene accidentally tks me
11/30/2019 23:05:03 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: i will hit `
11/30/2019 23:05:06 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: and type ftk
11/30/2019 23:05:15 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: and they have no punishment sapwn delay
11/30/2019 23:05:18 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: spwn*
11/30/2019 23:05:24 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: thats all BB wants
11/30/2019 23:05:24 : # [Global] Christina: ok
11/30/2019 23:05:30 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: so jst try to remeber to do that
11/30/2019 23:05:33 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: thanks :)
11/30/2019 23:05:37 : # [Global] Come at me Brotali: thank you for your cooperation
11/30/2019 23:05:42 : User Jolly said 'thank you, Christina.'.
Again, you untruthfully say it is "one time", when clearly it is a pattern, and you refuse, despite many requests, to "ftk" and to be more careful around teammate mines.

12/21/2019 21:20:26 : # [Global] ButtBreath: no FTK again huh Christina....you run over mines aga
12/21/2019 21:20:41 : # [Global] ButtBreath: so very tired of yoi
12/21/2019 21:20:50 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: ButtBreath I kicked her once for it
12/21/2019 21:20:53 : # [Global] Christina: ok
12/21/2019 21:20:59 : # [Global] ButtBreath: still does it
12/21/2019 21:21:02 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina: FTK ButtBreath
12/21/2019 21:21:06 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: and do it less
12/21/2019 21:21:09 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: nxt time kick will be longer
12/21/2019 21:21:21 : # [Global] ButtBreath: but no sorry, FTK or anything
12/21/2019 21:21:42 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina, please apologize
12/21/2019 21:22:10 : # [Global] Christina: i undestand you
12/21/2019 21:22:28 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: thank you. please apologize when running over t
12/21/2019 21:22:49 : # [Global] Christina: i pass one time
12/21/2019 21:22:58 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: you do it every time i see you
12/21/2019 21:23:01 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: and you never apologize
12/21/2019 21:23:20 : # [Global] Christina: Pleae no puch mine on possible passage
12/21/2019 21:23:47 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina: that is defensive tactic.
12/21/2019 21:24:42 : # [Global] Christina: hahaha i play this game to 12 yars
12/21/2019 21:25:00 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: i have played for 17 years. teammate mines are
12/21/2019 21:25:16 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: just apologize
12/21/2019 21:25:34 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: at least FTK
12/21/2019 21:25:49 : # [Global] Christina: tipe FTKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
12/21/2019 21:25:55 : # [Global] Christina: i tipe
12/21/2019 21:26:01 : # [Global] ButtBreath: i dont care about apology...just FTk
12/21/2019 21:26:05 : # [Global] Christina: you no see?/
12/21/2019 21:26:08 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Type FTk in console
12/21/2019 21:26:11 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: hit "~"
12/21/2019 21:26:17 : # [Global] Christina: yes
12/21/2019 21:26:20 : # [Global] Christina: look
12/21/2019 21:26:20 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: then type "ftk" lower case, then enter.
12/21/2019 21:26:38 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: you must hit "~" first.
12/21/2019 21:26:41 : # [Global] Brettanomyces: are u a teacher on rl mario?
12/21/2019 21:27:00 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: i have been a lecturer in past.
12/21/2019 21:27:06 : # [Global] Brettanomyces: i can see that
12/21/2019 21:27:06 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: teaching is wonderful.
Here I warn you that you will be banned for continuing. You ignored. then, you did it again, and were banned.
3/8/2020 21:31:58 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina:
3/8/2020 21:32:52 : # [Global] Gypsy: \two players shooting you
3/8/2020 21:33:38 : # [Allies] One Hand Batali: sry bud
3/8/2020 21:33:47 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: rude
3/8/2020 21:33:53 : # [Allies] One Hand Batali: Christina
3/8/2020 21:34:03 : # [Global] ButtBreath: SORRY
3/8/2020 21:34:24 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina
3/8/2020 21:34:27 : # [Allies] Gypsy: hey dem
3/8/2020 21:34:45 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: CHristina
3/8/2020 21:34:48 : # [Global] Gary: lasers
3/8/2020 21:35:34 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: CHRISTINA, hello
3/8/2020 21:36:20 : # [Axis] ButtBreath: CRAP
3/8/2020 21:36:32 : # [Global] ButtBreath: GJ
3/8/2020 21:36:32 : # [Axis] Demonic: gj butt
3/8/2020 21:36:38 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: gj Butt and demon
3/8/2020 21:36:47 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: n1
3/8/2020 21:36:50 : # [Global] Demonic: ;)
3/8/2020 21:37:06 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina multiple players have complained
3/8/2020 21:37:09 : # [Global] ButtBreath: ty
3/8/2020 21:37:18 : # [Allies] MrScabbyUnderpantsEsq: THIS IS RIDICULOUS
3/8/2020 21:37:18 : # [Global] Brettanomyces: again?
3/8/2020 21:37:18 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: that you purposelly run over their mines and do
3/8/2020 21:37:57 : # [Axis] ButtBreath: one at flag
3/8/2020 21:38:00 : # [Global] ButtBreath: gj
3/8/2020 21:38:07 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina
3/8/2020 21:38:19 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: you are warned
3/8/2020 21:38:19 : # [Global] Gary: nah
3/8/2020 21:38:25 : # [Global] Gypsy: all day
3/8/2020 21:38:28 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: if you continue to run over teammate mines purp
3/8/2020 21:38:31 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: you will be banned
3/8/2020 21:39:26 : # [Global] ButtBreath: SORRYw
3/8/2020 21:39:35 : # [Global] One Hand Batali: Christina: warning: you will be banned if you continue
We gave you so many opportunities to correct the behavior.

2. You are on record making racist and bigoted remarks. You have never apologized.
b'5/28/2018 23:28:54 : # [Global] Christina: wild and este judeu filho da puta use cheat \r\n'
3. You routinely accuse players of hacking or cheating that do not hack or cheat. we have asked you not to do that, or restrict accusations to ea117.com, but you have ignored these admin requests, and have continued to unfairly accuse players hack or cheat.

No one likes being falsely accused. How would you like it if players accused you of cheating? You would be deeply offended.

4. To conclude: if we are to ever consider un-banning you, you must, unequivocally, apologize for (1), (2), and (3). Furthermore, you must clearly state what you are apologizing for, and you must apologize to specific players. Finally, you must explain how you will be a better community member.

I understand that you are upset about what some other players have said to you. I am sorry for that. This forum topic is about your own violation of server rules. We have disciplined those other players, but you are free to make a separate forum topic about your complaints.

remember, many players on this server want you to be banned. The admins here have spent immense effort explaining to you how not to be banned, despite the clamoring of other players. Please reflect accordingly.


Hello Jolly how are you?
1 - And the following as I said in my first post in my return to the Forum I did not enter it in the forum to apologize or ask them to remove the ban.
I read your entire post and saw that the biggest complaint was that I passed over mines and did not forgive. as i said in my post i was not used to doing FTK because the servers i played didn’t require it. and Even after a lot of trying to explain it to me, and don't forget, I don't understand English very well for me it would be easier to defend myself at the time of the incident. Seeing the server log that you posted I noticed that they tried to talk to me a lot but as I said before I even thought it wasn't me because I didn't understand English and I didn't even read what they were talking about, I was paying attention to the game and not to die.
So see, this will be the last time I’m going to talk because it seems like people don’t understand (I DON’T PASS AND NEVER PASSED PROPOSITALLY ABOUT MY MINES) Understand this at once !. Every time I passed mine it was unintentional.
I do not forgive I agree I did not forgive. before for not knowing after a long time when learning to do many times I forgot to do FTK

2 - Offending two people were mine all the time on this server One was the Cyber ​​if you had what this person told me I think that even you as a man would have lost his mind. and see he is not really a good person because when i had difficulty understanding he could very well speak to me in portuguese and he never did this even before fighting with him.
The other was Irish I think and this is the name. I called it PIG = Pig and that in Brazil it is not about racism but only a way to call people dirty in the game. and after that he made a scandal saying that I was using this for racism and in fact I was just cursing at a dirty person in the game for using Cheater.

3 - Regarding C4 on the flag, I only put it on purpose when on the enemy's flag just before they killed me for C4. it was like a Vengeance response. And nobody said anything I imagine that the one who complained was I think they liked it :)
And I talked in the chat (KILLED ME WITH C4 IN THE ENEMY FLAG) I remember that many times trench was online and didn't say anything.

4 - You said that all ADMIN say they caught my attention many times, right?
I also complained a lot at stake that they were using Trapassa and none of the Admins ever came close to me talking Christina shows me how it was or where you are going to see it have never been interested. most of the time my behavior on the server was bad because you also didn't respect me as a player and just limited to responding I know everyone here and don't use this.
So I will tell you and (THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT MANY TIMES I GOT USING Cheat). Right there I also got tired of talking about this and I keep watching these people use it and didn't say anything else. I just wanted to help the SERVER I am totally against the Cowards.

I'm not going to apologize to anyone, not for being a stubborn person, but for the fact that they will never apologize to me either. For the lack of attention with me, lack of consideration and discredit in my words. As I said many times and it seems to me that you don't want to know or understand. I've been playing for years and I'm not an idiot I know very well that they use Trapassa. I saw this countless times on the server and I was very angry with those who used it and did not understand why no one wanted to come with me to prove it!

So, my dear Jolly, I can only say Thank you for the time I spent on this server taking these bad things out. I had a lot of fun here.
you can take out Banned you will never see me enter the server again. Stay with God you and your friends ok

Attention At the beginning you said that you liked watching me open an account here on the forum :)) I'm older than you here look

Yours - Joined: Friday, September 12, 2014 3:14
Mine - Joined: Wed 11/07/2012 6:00
Look how long I've been playing here and before I didn't have these fights because there was no cheater and no one who called me HOOKER :))
Kisses until one day my fight now and with Corovavirus Bye Kisses

User avatar
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: September 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by jolly_giada » April 2nd, 2020, 11:11 pm

1.
I do not forgive I agree I did not forgive. before for not knowing after a long time when learning to do many times I forgot to do FTK
Thank you for admitting that! And thank you for learning, finally, how to FTK. Perhaps there is a specific player here to whom you could apologize and vow to improve in a specific way?

2.
5/28/2018 23:28:54 : # [Global] Christina: wild and este judeu filho da puta use cheat
So, to understand you correctly, you are claiming that this remark is acceptable? And refuse to apologize for it?

3. I am glad that you have improved your C4 rule adherence. Thank you!

4. I appreciate your concern about the server with respect to cheaters. Why not apologize in general to players you have falsely accused? It does not have to be to a specific player. You could just say, "I am sorry if I falsely accused anyone of cheating and will abstain from doing this behavior in the future?"

5. Conclusion:
I'm not going to apologize to anyone, not for being a stubborn person, but for the fact that they will never apologize to me either.
There is no way of knowing this for a fact until someone apologizes first. I advise, due to the egregiousness of some of the comments you have made, that you choose to apologize first.

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » April 3rd, 2020, 11:35 am

[Moderator's note: English translation from https://translate.google.com/ added, for what it's worth. Original Portuguese message is quoted below, for anyone who might know whether there are translation errors.]

Jolly hello
Hello, you said: 28/05/2018 23:28:54: # [Global] Christina: savage and this Jewish son of a bitch uses tricks
So, to understand it correctly, are you saying that this comment is acceptable? And refuse to apologize for that?
It really is not acceptable as calling me a PUTA is also not acceptable. What I said was in the heat of an argument I said I don't even have cockroach blood I am human. I can make mistakes but only when I am offended or discredited. :) Bye kisses
ChristinaFZ wrote:Jolly ola
Ola, você falou: 28/05/2018 23:28:54: # [Global] Christina: selvagem e este judeu filho da puta usam truques
Então, para entendê-lo corretamente, você está afirmando que esse comentário é aceitável? E se recusar a pedir desculpas por isso?
Não realmente não é aceitável como me chamar de PUTA também não e aceitável. Isto que falei fui no calor de uma discussão falei mesmo não tenho sangue de barata sou humano. posso errar mas só quando sou ofendida ou desacreditada. :) Bye beijos

User avatar
screaming_eagle
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: November 18th, 2014, 9:31 am
Location: Mantoloking, NJ
United States of America

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by screaming_eagle » April 3rd, 2020, 5:19 pm

The point of this server, from what I see, is to promote healthy fun with absolutely no intentions of insult, cheating or malicious play. That's the rule the admins have in place. If you don't like or respect their rules don't participate. It's as simple as that. If you come to the server with intent to disrupt it or insult a specific player(s) then you need to be removed. If you have issues with a player ignore them. If a player disrespects you or you think they are cheating then disconnect and report them per the rules the admins have in place. Do not stay in the game and disrupt the other players that respect the rules. With that said I think the ban should stay in place with no opportunity to reverse it and this thread should be closed.


O objetivo deste servidor, pelo que vejo, é promover diversão saudável, com absolutamente nenhuma intenção de insulto, trapaça ou jogo malicioso. Essa é a regra que os administradores adotam. Se você não gosta ou respeita as regras deles, não participe. É simples assim. Se você vier ao servidor com a intenção de interrompê-lo ou insultar um jogador específico, será necessário removê-lo. Se você tiver problemas com um jogador, ignore-os. Se um jogador o desrespeitar ou você achar que está trapaceando, desconecte-o e relate-o de acordo com as regras adotadas pelos administradores. Não fique no jogo e perturbe os outros jogadores que respeitam as regras. Com isso dito, acho que a proibição deve permanecer no lugar sem oportunidade de revertê-la e esse segmento deve ser fechado.

:!:

ChristinaFZ
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: July 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by ChristinaFZ » April 3rd, 2020, 8:14 pm

[Moderator's note: English translation from https://translate.google.com/ added, for what it's worth. Original Portuguese message is quoted below, for anyone who might know whether there are translation errors.]

screaming_eagle Hello.

See I think you have not read anything from this post of mine. if you read it will be easy for you to understand that I am not asking to lift the ban.
From my first post I said.
(I want to make it very clear that I'm not apologizing and I didn't even come here to ask to be removed my Ban = Prohibition,) I see that you didn't read this on my first post
This is because I don't want to play on this server anymore, I will never enter here again. (NOW YOU UNDERSTOOD??).
Okay I hope so. when I was here on the forum talking to an admin it was just to clarify some things that were pending due to the fact that the claimants so far none of them have come here to talk to me I don't think they have the courage to face me, and answer my questions. Because of your way of speaking I think you are also one of those who do not want me here. Rest assured you can tell your friends just like you that you NEVER WANT TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER ANYMORE> With this you and they will sleep more peacefully ok :) Want more information or do you understand now?

ATENTION: This conversation that I'm having with POLLY and a conversation of two educated people trying to clarify cases that occurred.
And I see that you are only interested in me leaving the server :))) hehehehe ok but when I asked for help in the game you like many never came to me
to help or try to understand what was going on. ok Stay with God. Bye SLEEP TRANQUILO NEVER EVER BE BACK IN THE GAME.
ChristinaFZ wrote:screaming_eagle Ola.

Veja eu acho que você não leu nada deste meu post. se você ler vai ser fácil você entender que não estou pedindo para retirar a proibição.
Desde o meu primeiro poste eu disse.
(Quero que fique bem claro que não estou pedindo desculpas e nem vim aqui para pedir para ser retirado o meu Ban = Proibição,) Vejo que você não leu isto no meu primeiro poste
Isto porque eu não quero mais jogar neste servidor nunca mais vou entrar aqui. (AGORA VOCÊ ENTENDEU??).
Ok espero que sim. quanto eu estar aqui no fórum falando com um admin era só para esclarecer umas coisas que ficaram pendente pelo fato de que os reclamantes até agora nenhum deles vieram aqui falar comigo acho que não tem coragem de me encarar, e dar respostas as minhas peguntas. Por sua maneira de falar acho que você também é um dos que não me quer aqui. Fique tranquilo pode falar para seu amigos iguais a você que NUNCA MAIS QUER VOLTAR A JOGAR NESTE SERVIDOR> Com isto você e eles vão dormir mais sossegados ok :) Quer mais informações ou agora você entendeu?

ATENTION : Esta conversa que eu estou tendo com o POLLY e uma conversa de duas pessoas educadas tentando esclarecer casos ocorridos.
E vejo que você se interessa só com que eu saia do servidor :))) hehehehe ok mas quando eu pedia ajuda no jogo você como muitos nunca vieram me
a ajudar ou tentar entender oque se passava. ok Fique com Deus. Bye DURMA TRANQUILO NÃO VOLTO NUNCA MAIS NO JOGO.

User avatar
Trench
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2050
Joined: May 22nd, 2012, 3:19 am
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
Contact:
United States of America

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by Trench » April 3rd, 2020, 8:35 pm

screaming_eagle wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 6:39 pm
all women are a pain in the ass.

google translate:
ALL WOMEN ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS
Sorry for whatever is going on in your life that makes such a blanket statement seem necessary or reasonable.

In context of this discussion thread, it's just a great example of why Christina can be getting the impression "men only play with men", and that she is unwelcome with some players simply because she is a she. Makes me feel kind of sick to think that this could be even a partial basis for what's been happening here.

User avatar
HairyRussianDude
Admin
Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 9:58 am
Canada

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by HairyRussianDude » April 3rd, 2020, 9:38 pm

I'm standing beside Trench on that one eagle.
If you are serious, download Grindr and leave women in your past.
If you're trying to make a joke, very bad timing given the subject matter in this thread and the language barrier.

Post Reply