SiMPLE 4v4 CTF Spring Cup 2020 [SIGNUP AND RULES]

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Black Mamba

SiMPLE 4v4 CTF Spring Cup 2020 [SIGNUP AND RULES]

Post by Black Mamba »

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7976

Just spreading the word for anybody interested.
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Re: SiMPLE 4v4 CTF Spring Cup 2020 [SIGNUP AND RULES]

Post by jolly_giada »

Hi, it's good to hear from you, BM. I hope you are well.

We recently had a successful "crossover" night with Moongamers -- viewtopic.php?f=62&t=6247 -- about 30 ppl showed up. It was a *Blast.* Would you like to coordinate something similar with Team Simple? Perhaps a mix of DesertCombat and BF1942 maps?

By the way, BM, I downloaded and tried out your Strasbourg map. It's very impressive. I have personally visited Strasbourg before and I think you captured its essence quite well.
Black Mamba

Re: SiMPLE 4v4 CTF Spring Cup 2020 [SIGNUP AND RULES]

Post by Black Mamba »

Hello jolly. Likewise. I hope you and your family are doing good.

Thank you for trying my Strasbourg map, I really appreciate it. The map at this point still isn’t finished though, it still needs a few final adjustments.

For the SiMPLE vs EA117 night, this looks very interesting and I think we could get a few SiMPLE admins on board. I will make a thread on SiMPLE about this event. What is the game mode usually set to? CTF? Is there a particular map rotation to use?

When I finish hosting my CTF cup I will try to set something up. And as for the CTF cup itself, there is room for a few more teams, so if you and a couple of other players are interested let me know and I’ll sign you up for it.

Cheers,

Mamba