Hello, I'm back

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Col. Kilgore
United States of America

Hello, I'm back

Post by Col. Kilgore »

Used to play on 117 as Col. Kilgore back in the day, been playing as 00 Buck Shot on here lately. I am from the TGE server. Registered since 2009, forgot I even had this account lol, try to get on more regular, you can usually find me in teamspeak. Cheers.
Col. Kilgore
aka 00 Buck Shot
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Hello, I'm back

Post by Trench »

Welcome Col. Kilgore. Had noticed you weren't playing with your usual name. 😜 Glad you were able to still recover access to the existing web site account.

I'm correct in stating that player Lt Col Bill Kilgore is someone else, right? Just making sure folks know their ranks and their Killgores. 😁
Col. Kilgore
United States of America

Post by Col. Kilgore »

yes, we've both been around for awhile. Col. Kilgore is from the movie Apocalypse Now, played by Robert Duvall as seen in my avatar.
Col. Kilgore
aka 00 Buck Shot
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

It was a good board Lance... just give it back..
Col. Kilgore
United States of America

Post by Col. Kilgore »

BangBangOw<CP*SF> wrote: October 1st, 2020, 5:37 pm It was a good board Lance... just give it back..
I believe that is from the Extended Redux version, released in 2001, I have the Collector's Edition DVD with both versions and special features, like how they made the surround sound effects for choppers etc, it was really pretty advanced stuff for a movie that came out 40 years ago.
Col. Kilgore
aka 00 Buck Shot
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

Welcome!
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

Col. Kilgore wrote: October 8th, 2020, 10:42 am
BangBangOw<CP*SF> wrote: October 1st, 2020, 5:37 pm It was a good board Lance... just give it back..
I believe that is from the Extended Redux version, released in 2001, I have the Collector's Edition DVD with both versions and special features, like how they made the surround sound effects for choppers etc, it was really pretty advanced stuff for a movie that came out 40 years ago.

Yeah I’ve seen all the versions, I thought that was still included in the origional when they steal the surfboard and take off up the Mekong on the PB boat. Could be mistaken, but no doubt Duvall was a great actor, and the sounds of the Huey’s were phenomenal. 👍🏻