Covering your wingman

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

MOJORyder
United States of America

Covering your wingman

Post by MOJORyder »

Just jumped out of game a bit ago.. Was flying as wingman for Colonel on Gaudal Canal un the F-16's.. and together, save for the shilka once of twice, we were unstopable.

Got me to thinking.. I rarely see other pilots coordinate like this.. everytime I see Colonel though, this happens..and even though I am barly a mediocre fighter pilot, with both of us covering and attacking, it's a deadly duo..

so does anyone else use team work while piloting fighters? Formation flying or wingman type coverage?
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
Soylent

Re: Covering your wingman

Post by Soylent »

I try to shadow the Frog or A10 when I can. This is where TS on a separate chanel would come in handy.
Nightster

Post by Nightster »

When I can that's my favorite way to fly, maybe not always in formation but always attentive of what my fellow pilots are doing. If I see them start to spin I tend to head that way in case they are in a dog fight. If I'm in the middle of a dog fight and can't shake someone off my six or can't hit the other guy I prefer a second fighter to come in and take him out because going in never ending circles can get boring especially when neither pilot wants to give up.

I have noticed quite a few players on the server who do work as a team flying and I a prefer to fly along side them because it is a lot of fun that way
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

I miss Hook :(
But spec is good about it too :)
HI! I love you!