Ban Request.

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Target(+)

Ban Request.

Post by Target(+) »

I know this is the unban section but i thought its best posted here..

Omaha Beach was on, was sniping on red when "Kcol" Tk'd me twice when he failed in pushing me off the ridge. Ofc he logged before he was banned.

His Aliases are..

Kcol
Keybord
KaerB El Sigan

and a few more, almost a different one every time he is on.

Key Hash: 779b8d16c0b2e3127ba4b36924eb58ef

Rick was on and a witness to this, Nightstalker was also on but don't know what he saw.

Thanks Guys.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Re: Ban Request.

Post by Beaver »

Think i remember you complaining about something, didnt notice about what though.
gat

Post by gat »

lol, he tked me on desertshield today too. it was intentional . i was reloading the 16 over the runway and he was in vulcan facing the runway. chicken sht left as soon as rick joined.
Target(+)

Post by Target(+) »

Yeh thanks Gat, Am not usually one for complaining but this guy needs to go.
Target(+)

Post by Target(+) »

Thanks Aids, but surely its better to post it somewhere public so it can be seen and commented on by other players who have also experienced problems, also all the players and all the admins are made aware.

I wouldnt have thought it fair if i sent 1 pm to an admin and that player got banned, but rather a collection of complaints would have had more grounds to ban them.
Target(+)

Post by Target(+) »

Thanks Aids :)

1st thread like this i've made and i dnt plan on making more but if we get too many people disrupting game play a sub forum may be a gd idea!

See you all on the battlefield.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Target .... I do know exactly what you are talkin about. I remember Rick .. I think it was Rick that said I know Target and doubt he is not telling the truth. I think shortly after that he got you one more time then left. I am with ya thought bud .. I hate being the "tattletale" but I play as much as I can. I have two little girls and a wife that consume alot of my time so when i get on here I dont want to deal with the BS that some of these idiots bring. I dont like internet bullies and I hate online game cheaters. I have never understood either of the two. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but when you get tk'd by the same person as much as you did I cant blame you for coming on here and posting.

If I remember correctly .. I thought I saw that he got a 1 or 3 day ban
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Target(+)

Post by Target(+) »

Thanks for the support guys, I'll say something if it gets out of hand in-game and an admin has always issued warnings as a result, its good to have that lvl of support but the admins have there own game to play aswell so hopefully this forum will take up less of there in-game time sorting problems out.