Teme{FIN}

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Demonic

Teme{FIN}

Post by Demonic »

cd hash cbe359f01c5fd6fbcefb103438ca2d0e
i entered this asshats name in the bf42 player search and also found :

roope
Kilpo
KingTiger {FIN}

and a couple of other names

BUT, my beaf with him as during a round on bulge....i not long joined the game, helped recapture the blue main and for the first time ever i decided to camp an abrams on a repair pad :O (coz only dex and i were the only ones makin an effort to defend blue main)
anyways, sht for brains Teme decided to begin launching mortars into the back of my abrams...he then jumped ontop and planted at least 1 land mine before removing it again......he then ran towards a moving bradley and dropped a mine, but the bradley was taken out by enemy fire b4 it ran the mine over.

next round on canal, redsled informed the server, Teme was blowing stuff at blue main.

when carni entered the server i informed him of Temes actions, to which he said he would keep an eye out.
Teme returned later on in the round and caused a brief disruption at red main , then left.

on El al, i noticed some people on red team (i was on red at the time) complaining Kilpo was destroying vehicles at the main....i did witness myself him blowing up a mirage on the runway with an rpg...i called him out on it, to which i was accused of being a liar.

this shthead has a long history of being disruptive.

***i just realised i had stated bocage in my original post.....it was bulge****
Demonic

Re: Teme{FIN}

Post by Demonic »

just gone done playing omaha...Teme comes in...tk's one guy..attempts a tk on Pathfinder with a knife..then mows me down with ak 47...then leaves.
i managed ot get a bit on fraps (i will get the footage up here later)

perma ban please.... before i lose my patience with this guy
Customer Service!

Post by Customer Service! »

I can back up what Demonic is saying. KingTiger(Fin) came on the other day and tk'd me for no reason at all. No question it was deliberate. This guy is a smacktard and needs to go...
gat

Post by gat »

agree he's a real tard constantly shooting into the uncaps. i know he's been told more then once about it. yet continues to camp mains and tk ppl.
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

Customer Service! wrote:I can back up what Demonic is saying. KingTiger(Fin) came on the other day and tk'd me for no reason at all. No question it was deliberate. This guy is a smacktard and needs to go...
Yep yep yep. I remember this f_cktard! I never posted about him because I haven't got a screeny. He comes into the server, tards it up then quits really quick.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I saw him on the other night .. There was I think 4 maybe 5 admins on ... He didnt stay on long LOLOL .. But I think it was his choice more than them having to flex their fingers.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.