LukeGroundRunner was being disruptive

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
LukeGroundRunner

LukeGroundRunner was being disruptive

Post by LukeGroundRunner »

Hi

Tonight I did not TK on purpose.... I was honestly trying to TK _letal_ by chasing him around with C4 (he ended up killing me while I did not get to blow him up). While at the time it was rather humorous, I realize now in retrospect it was annoying to him and other players. I would like to submit a formal appology and ask that you monitor my online behavior to show you that I will not do this again. Some of my other names are _are_you_my_father?_ and John Stamos. Please do not perma ban me, as I love your server very much.

Good things about me: I am actually a very good player. I am not vulgar or racist in any way...and most of all I love the game.

Suggestions for you: Keep a close watch on me for the next couple of weeks to ensure my playing habits align with your code of conduct. If it does not, by all means punish me and ban me. I would then deserve it. Please do not ban me right. Letal has proof of my misconduct and will be posting it. I decided to report my stupid behavior before he did so that my side of the story would be heard first.

There you have it EA 117. If you would like additional information from me before making any rash decision, please feel free to contact me @ mercha38@msu.edu

Yours forever
LukeGroundRunner
LukeGroundRunner

Re: LukeGroundRunner was being disruptive

UPDATE: I just talked with AIDS and he gave me a warning. I'll be good from now on. Thank you all.
-Luke
LukeGroundRunner

UPDATE: Played about an hour and a half - 2 hours and had 1 accidental TK. Accidentally TKd redsled because I was typing and had my plane on autodrive and drove into him. Check the logs...he also has a screen shot.

Thank you
-Luke
redsled

Post by redsled »

man you seriously need to relax lol
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

And that says ALOT coming from Red :? ..... but .... ummm .... holy cow this almost hurts .... I agree with him. Luke just play man ... dont beat yourself up for every mistake you make in game. I will say your story is somewhat inconsistent ... Read the first line
LukeGroundRunner wrote:..
Tonight I did not TK on purpose.... I was honestly trying to TK _letal_ by chasing him around with C4
....You were NOT trying to TK on purpose but you WERE trying to TK ???? :?: :?: :?: You are not going to get kicked for accidental TK's unless they are constant. Just watch your fire and have fun. Its a game. If we all posted everytime we Tk'd or screwed up this forum server would need .. well I dont know if they make a harddrive big enough.

On a side not .. Red could use his own advice while in game ... maybe put a mirror next to your monitor when you play so you can look at yourself and remember what you told Luke and relax. ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

AIDS wrote:I've been playing with redsled for a few years now and I can honestly say he's game play has changed for the better.
Good enough for a temp admin position yet? :o
HI! I love you!
-=WCK=-RooKie
United States of America

Post by -=WCK=-RooKie »

I love killing redsled he's one of my favorites lol
LukeGroundRunner

Awesome :-)
LukeGroundRunner

I blew up a chopper...it had some of my men in it :-/
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Luke .. Stop with this nonsence ... I found it funny today while we were on that you told a few "PTK" when they tk'd you .... You come on here trying to get forgiveness for your TK's by telling on yourself which honestly is doing no good but then you cant FTK your fellow teammates ????? Just quit these post and play the game.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
LukeGroundRunner

myyy bad
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Dear Troll,

We've been getting a lot of complaints about you. Over half of them have come FROM you.

Either get your act together and fly right or we'll be forced to take action based on the complaints.

Or just be quiet.

Thanks.
LukeGroundRunner

I've been good lately...ask NightStalker
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

by LukeGroundRunner » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm
LukeGroundRunner wrote:Hi

Tonight I did not TK on purpose.... I was honestly trying to TK _letal_ by chasing him around with C4 (he ended up killing me while I did not get to blow him up). While at the time it was rather humorous, I realize now in retrospect it was annoying to him and other players. I would like to submit a formal appology and ask that you monitor my online behavior to show you that I will not do this again. Some of my other names are _are_you_my_father?_ and John Stamos. Please do not perma ban me, as I love your server very much.

Good things about me: I am actually a very good player. I am not vulgar or racist in any way...and most of all I love the game.

Suggestions for you: Keep a close watch on me for the next couple of weeks to ensure my playing habits align with your code of conduct. If it does not, by all means punish me and ban me. I would then deserve it. Please do not ban me right. Letal has proof of my misconduct and will be posting it. I decided to report my stupid behavior before he did so that my side of the story would be heard first.

There you have it EA 117. If you would like additional information from me before making any rash decision, please feel free to contact me @ mercha38@msu.edu

Yours forever
LukeGroundRunner
Dear Luke,

You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. I have taken the liberty to include, above, your own words from a prior post.

Just last night you did TK me on purpose during El Al. I had just hopped in a 72 in our own Red main and you fired on me twice tk-ing me. Then you quit right away (or were kicked by an admin.) Accidents don't happen like that; two deliberate shots, in our main, away from the heat of battle. (I moved away in the 72 after the first shot. You re-targeted me and fired again.) So don't use any lame excuses about technical problems. I believe there were plenty of witnesses.

So, I accept your offer to "monitor your online behavior" and to "keep a close watch on you." Your playing habit last night, in my opinion, did not "align with our code of conduct." And since your actions in no way match your empty words, I further accept your suggestion to "punish me and ban me." I do not have such administrative authority but recommend and implore that those who do make the "rash decision" to ban your sorry ass.

In the end, Desert Combat, is but a game. Manning up and living by your own words is not.
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
LukeGroundRunner

A couple intentional TKs in the past 3 months...progress is progress!!! I think I've been pretty good :D
LukeGroundRunner

Thanks Whirly...in time I will be 100% fun to play with..promise!!
LukeGroundRunner

Alright...so Colonel gave me a direct order to get rid of the skud by any means necessary. I took this direction very seriously I switch teams and got rid of the skud. I played double agent. It is against the rules. Next thing I know...I'm banned! ...Kinda harsh for one MEASLY teamkill. It was for the betterment of the team....and a direct order sort of. If this was wrong, I don't wanna be right!.....lol....

But seriously other than that I've been good...
LukeGroundRunner

You don't disobey a command from a Colonel
LukeGroundRunner

Thats like...battlefield 101
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Ok, to start off with, my words were "whoever is in main take out scud" as there was a tank by the bridge flag. I then seen "I got u" from you. Thinking you were the one in the tank I thought nothing of it. I then see you switch, as you just told us, and tk VULGO in the scud. This is after intentionally tk'ing me in the map before, but as it was a few seconds before the map ended I let it go. But enough is enough. I've had it with you as well as many others. You had your chances, and you don't seem to care, thinking this is all a big joke. Jokes over. Your gone. End of story.