Alice in Wonderland

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Alice in Wonderland

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Today 24/02/11 about 1630 - 1700 EST and on 73 Eastings this knucklehead was really charming the blue team. Hung out in the blue main and mined the exit or used C4 to destroy teammates leaving the base. I think he got kicked by PB a few times and eventually got banned by PB since no admins were on. I watched him tk Unite once, though I think he tagged Unite more like 3 times, I believe that he got Itax, a few others I saw die on exit but didn't catch their names, and he team wounded me several times only because I was able to steer around his C4 a bit. Real sweetheart this one and he does not deserve a curtain call. So I captured his vitals below for documentation and any further action that is deemed appropriate.

Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Re: Alice in Wonderland

Post by Kamalla »

Oooops, think I am Hijacking the thread... Who can't charm you sugar-daddy? Me thinks you need something better to oogle yer eyes on, like some fancy collar'd green victuals...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

2 things .... 1 good to hear from ya Kammy ... bout time you chimed in .... 2 RFA if it is the same Alice this douche has been a problem child before so maybe the meanest admin we know that goes by the name PB will forget how to unban this one. ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Ding dong.. Beep-beep... Chime... I fell through the wormhole like the subject header mentioned. Back in English speaking NA, and am watching for you Nighty to jump out of one of those decrepit thingies in your sig - looks close to Santa Barbra in that pic...

;) good to see you too lad