9mm Chris

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Demonic

9mm Chris

Post by Demonic »

ive informed all admins about him.....now i figure other regs should be aware as well.
firstly...i came very close to reporting his ass last year for doing what i am about to explain, but held back...dont ask me why.

some of you may have already experienced this stunt of his : hopping into the gunners position on an apache, with him as pilot, only to find the apache suddenly rolling and crashing on take off.
why does it happen ?
its either because when his wife is on, he doesnt want anyone else in the gunner position but her, and will purposely crash it to get YOU out.
OR, when she isnt on, and he doesnt want another person with him, he will crash it also.

i have also witnessed him verbally threaten someone to ' bail out or i will crash the helo ' .

today, while playing under a different name, i got into the gunner seat and he as pilot.....after trying to crash the helo once, and spamming for me to bail out, he then planted a mortar and landmine under the apache, while shootin at the helo with his gun........

i finally got out and let him take it........he and his wife took it again shortly after, so i waited inline for the apache to respawn....when they both got taken out by a stinger, chris made his back to the helo pad and took off in the apache before i could get in.

if you read this chris, dont you dare try and tell people the rolling crashes are accidental dude....we both know they are not...and apparently others have suffered at your selfish hands also, with the rolling crashes.

its a disruptive BS act and i hope ALL admins put a stop to it some how.

its no different than me tk'ing for a 50 cal..........
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: 9mm Chris

Post by Nightstalker »

As I have said I have been on the receiving end of his BS. I think he needs to go on the 10 Most Watched list
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

demonic is a great guy. chris is one of the most selfish dildo players in the game. my 2 cents.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Tonight I watched him be AFK on a single map multiple times which is not that big of a deal but the few times he was playing he would jump in front of planes as they take off trying to get them to TK him ... Not sure what this guys deal is but he is becoming a "regular" pain in the ass.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Cpt.Moerp
Germany

Post by Cpt.Moerp »

Tonight he did his apache-rolling-stuff; watched him twice, one time I got into his apache as a gunner and he rolled it on purpose... btw, his wife wasn´t online so I don´t know, what is his intention?

Strange guy...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I guess he didn't learn ..... wouldn't bother me if he went away for a while.
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

Well hes back at it again hogging the apachie and other equipment why? i mean from looking at his pic he seems to be older then 5 or is he.Quoting our fearless leader swanny Trolls are a nusance and theres been a few on the server lately including him.The other night i waited my turn like all should be he just had to have it,pushing me around on the pad then managing to get the driver seat he was spamming get out but he accidently or for what ever reason bailed out i took off and he team wounded me while i was leaving.So i came back repaired then left and i didnt try to get it again im not into fighting to get a piece of equipment from anyone.Everyone knows i love the ship but i have and always will give it up if anyone wants it,its not only the right thing to do and it gives everyone a chance to drive it ,fly it ,do what ever and with that said i say to 9mm start acting your age and i for one have had enought.My wife now playes on the server,does that make her special chris? no it dont so if she gets to ride with me cool if not she can wait or we will wait our turn together but were both mature enought to no theres only so much equipment.How abought you start sharing and wating your turn like others and be a part of the solution not the troll problem.Pump :evil:
Last edited by one pump on April 14th, 2011, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Guilty by hearsay...ban the fuck for a week.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
-=WCK=-RooKie
United States of America

Post by -=WCK=-RooKie »

When you have enough of the regular people that plays every single day saying the same thing. I would say thats enough of the bull shit and ban his ass for good. Either way the perm. admins will deal with him as they see fit. Just a temp admins 2 cents.
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

Chris came on TS last night and well to say the lease i let him have it.I should not have sworn :oops: at him i was just fed up.At the end he seemed i think to get it but on the same stroke said well ill just ss you guys umm ok and yes there was a few of us on TS.In the end i appologized to him for my profanity and asked him nicly to be a part of the solution to the trolls and be a good guy ,just play have fun follow the rules and lets kill.I hope it sunk in ,to those of you whom were on TS when i blasted him im sorry its been a long week and als i wanted to do was play and have some fun.I hope i didnt spoil anyone elses.Pump ;)
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

ok playing again tonight and whos at it again 9mmchris tks one guy then were taking off in the apachie and he sa3,s us down then goes ohh im sorry. Well if he fired one missle at us id understand maybe i mean we are taking off from our own base,but noo he fires 3-4 at us till were down then says sorry.I emailed the ss of his score and some typing as we confronted him. Saying nothing other than sorry and we were like chris its oviouse you did it on purpose 3-4 missles later for him to remain silent.Can somone please give this man a small vacation while asking him to just chill and play and start thinking abought why it is everytime somone wants the apachie and he doesnt get it he has too mess around and be a 3 year old or tk.How bought chris just share,play,have fun theres only so much equipment and why do admins or me or anyone even have to come to the forums when i could be playing the game? we both could chris and having fun,but no i have to come here and make this stupid post when you no the rules your a regular????????Its getting old chris and being a regular makes you more acountable. We all Tk yes it happends but theres tking then theres being an arse because you cant have your way. So in the words of our fearless leader agian i say,,,,,Troll. :evil: Pump 8-)
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

End the Pain. There's enough circumstantial evidence end it now :!:

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed