I was kicked out unfairly

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Mefratea

I was kicked out unfairly

Post by Mefratea »

On the night of 17.4.2011 at 10:00, was playing when I was expelled without knowing why. When I returned to the game, I wondered who had kicked me and why? Again expelled for asking this question. The administrator. I kick was
I am_not_your_father (admin) ...... I found a total abuse of power and kick me, without a reason.

I'm not here to complain, but for the record the fact happened.

Thanks

Mefratea
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Re: I was kicked out unfairly

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Well as always there's a part two to this story and then the way it really happened. I just left the game, Father is still on. I guess we'll all find out what happenes in the morning.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

you were kicked for being AFK. he asked if you were there before he kicked you, no score, no response. you came back in and started yelling about WHO KICK ME MEFROTEA? WHY KICK ADMIN WTF? WHAT I DO ADMIN MAN UNFAIR!! and other such nonsense. CAPS = SHOUTING. he probably got annoyed with you, i know i did.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Hmmmm....part two has appeared :o

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by i_am_not_your_father »

Mefratea wrote:On the night of 17.4.2011 at 10:00, was playing when I was expelled without knowing why. When I returned to the game, I wondered who had kicked me and why? Again expelled for asking this question. The administrator. I kick was
I am_not_your_father (admin) ...... I found a total abuse of power and kick me, without a reason.

I'm not here to complain, but for the record the fact happened.

Thanks

Mefratea
This is how I saw it:

Another admin, can't remember who, was making room so he asked you if you were AFK. When he did not get a response from you, he kicked you. You then rejoined and YELLED why you were kicked. Admin then explained why and you continued shouting.

Other players were being annoyed by you behavior so after I warned you to stop shouting, you continued yelling and demanding an explanation so I kicked you.

Whenever you are in the receiving end, I suggest you take a breather before you go ballistic and make an a$$$ of yourself. Hey, been there done that so let's learn from our mistakes.

Cheers,

IANYF
Mefratea

Post by Mefratea »

Initially, for the record I had just entered the game, and one minute has passed and I was kicked.
So I asked why, and answers were in a tone of sarcasm, I felt offended.

As writing "Caps Lock" on, personal apology to all admins present, I forgot that it is "shouting".

I'm always attending the Server, not only as a player, but also to honor the EA117, to keep with the largest number of players-on. Never to create some kind of trouble or discord
Admins will not happen again, and as I said this is not a complaint but rather an account of what happened.

Thank you for your attention to me ...

Mefratea

Ps: Sorry for the mistakes in grammar, although they can speak English, I'm Brazilian.
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

Sarge wrote:Hmmmm....part two has appeared :o

LMFAO !! :D