lolololololol

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
one pump
Canada

lolololololol

Post by one pump »

April 19th starting around 8.30 this guy lololololololo srarted comming into our uncaped mining stuff and opining fire on everyone.I have asked him to read the rules and to stop his reply is me english no good then going lol.Next map same thing so in total 3 time i asked nicley last time warning him of an inamit ban, him just kept going lol.I belive his english is fine but not just me a few were asking plz stop but nothing.So third time i now came made a post there was me,maxT-Bone,swodi and JohnnyAppleseed all on Ts same time we were all watching it and johnny got a ss of him in our main.Anyways please show him a must needed vacation and if he cant read the rules then maybe he best find a translator.Thanks Pump :twisted:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: lolololololol

Post by Nightstalker »

Thx for the heads up
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

yeah - not sure what's up with this guy - he's played here waaayyy enough to know better - and at two maps in a row... rpg'ing us standing where we spawned - putting landmines under our parked jeeps... and several of us crying and crying to get him to stop it - and he just kept on going...

Then he played the next couple maps and didn't have any issue... and then left...

joker knows better than to do what he was doing - I felt like he might even have known that there was no admin's in there and just doing it...

Either way - is true - seen it with my own two eyes! :D
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Yes I back up what the fellas are saying , Was on the server lastnight when lolololololo was being disruptive by targeting our main with his stupidity. He continued to landmine our mains vehicles, rpg on spawn and after being warned not to do it by other players he pulled the language card "Me no speaky english, me so stupid , me a @%*^ing idiot" ..... Well ok it wasnt quite like that but he just would respond that he didnt speak english.
Poacher
United States of America

Post by Poacher »

Im surprised, cus he has been here for a wile and for the most part a pretty good guy; usually says sorry when he tks and not a vehicle hoarder…. I’ll say this thou last few times I saw him he was a little off, on Iwo Jima he kept crashing into the carrier and into other planes, even once scooped me off the deck (same team) killing me and then saying the famous ‘lol” :roll:
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

maybe it's someone else on his PC. Either way, it needs to be adressed. ;)
Janson

Post by Janson »

lolololol honestly can't speak english and he is not purposefully breaking the rules... I would be saddened if he was banned or anything so I will try to translate the rules for him. Unless someone else has already tried???
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

Please do and thanks.Acualy hes been playing better so maybe you all ready have and thanks of you did.Pump 8-)
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

I like lololol and never have a problem with him and have not seen him do anything 'bad'.
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

I do have to say - I've seen/played with him several times since this post and he's not done anything at all against rules - just his typical 'lol'ing' self... lol
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

Im starting to think maybe somone eles ither was on his comp i agee hes been cool. :? Pump
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

ugh... well - at least you're a fan of the sport - we can't all be perfect :D :D

that kid is bruuuutal - damn... and honestly - when - when he started out he had a lot of these little things that just really tweaked me the wrong way - from his attitude to interviews to his team (lol, sorta funny now...) - but he was still a wicked race car driver... He's really grown up parts of his racing in the last year or two - I mostly just don't really like him like I don't like Jimmy now... although JR Nation has a rule to booo for him - so gotta support the Nation!!! haha!
~to stay on topic - I saw that dang lolololol on the bunkers again in the blue main goofing off killing and rpg'ing ect.... you know, I watched him probably 3 or 4 maps after that and I honestly just think he doen't understand Bunkers (which many don't get it typically) but there are only the two uncaps and I think he just heads off to kill and that's the only option where to go... maybe not - but he sure seems to have fun with the game - and plays straight up other than there - and we have to get on him everytime at bunkers... :/