**RAMBO**

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

**RAMBO**

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Caught this version of RAMBO base camping blue on Bunkers. Lot's of complaints of TKs by Red team as well. Gunslinger can confirm. Popped out of the game to capture his keyhash and nicks:

http://bfkhdb.selaron.de/index.php?play ... 544#result

I'd reckon an admin, if on, would have given him a couple of days off. Pretty blatant stuff and refused all polite requests to stop.
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
BoOn
Canada

Re: **RAMBO**

Post by BoOn »

Yes, I was on the same team as **RAMBO** , He camped blue main for half the round and even spammed the radio for reinforcements on a few occasions to join him. He then was killed and decided that he was gonna be a pest while in our own main, he was force tking by purposely driving over friendly mines...Vito Ruckus who was working hard at defending and repairing bunkers was kicked with a -6 because of him running over his mines. This guy was a complete tool on that map.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

Im sure the admins will keep an eye out, i know i will.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey guys ... I hope I don't regret this but I have mentioned it to a few. If you are on and have some jackleg screwing up the gameplay for everyone you can PM me and I will get it pretty fast as it sends a messege to my phone. Then I can get on and try to help solve the issue. Now if I start getting a bunch of BS PM's or I find it is being abused kind of like the map voting situation did or false accusations I will change my email and wont be able to respond as fast or at all so 1 person can screw this up for everyone. Also if between 10 PM and 6 AM CMT do NOT expect much as I am probably asleep so don't try. Anyways I hope this helps as I hope y'all know I am here to help when needed ... thanks Night
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Nightstalker wrote: Also if between 10 PM and 6 AM CMT do NOT expect much as I am probably asleep so don't try.
During 10pm-6am is prime Brew time, Only PM accepted during this time is how many beers and what kind to bring over lmao :D , all kidding aside thats above and beyond the call of duty NightStalker so thanks for offering, Earlier today was pretty rough with tks and teamstacking galore for a few hours straight, Its pretty good now on the server and crossing my fingers no one abuses the pms. Thanks NS you lean mean drinking admin machine :D
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Lol I should have clarified Johnny ... the weekends that time frame may be different. It was happy hourS lol during some of that time for me last night. Yuengling and Sweetwater IPA. And its no problem doing that I just hope it doesn't get abused and people do understand there will be times that I can not make it. But I should at least be able to respond to the PM fairly quick. :)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

need a remote manger app for the phone next xD