sniperjay

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
BoOn
Canada

sniperjay

Post by BoOn »

Sniperjay is progressively getting worse on the server, If he lands on a team he doesnt feel is carrying there weight than he snaps. He will continue to swear and make demands in game CONSTANTLY to the point its disruptive, alot of times he will switch teams stacking the one he joined regardless of the team he left already being down a few players. Today while on Wake at about 530pm MT, a team mate drove a vehicle to the airfield to get in a plane, sniperjay took it upon himself to tk the guy on takeoff and then told him not to drive to the AF. In my eyes his actions were no better than the guy who drove to the AF, I told him that he does not have the right to tk someone to enforce server rules, his response was "Im annoyed that the admins dont do nothing about it " (No admins were on at the time).

I just want to point him out to admins as his disruptive gameplay is getting worse.

In game name : sniperjay
CD Keyhash: 84c32d314aadaec3598a7d0c61c7b35a

http://bfkhdb.selaron.de/index.php?play ... 528#result
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: sniperjay

Post by Nightstalker »

Thanks Johnny ... his name is noted. Of course that is not to say we look to ban/kick but if someone is complaining I don't want you or anyone who knows and follows the rules (aside from a map or two) and let's us know about an jerk on the server goes unnoticed. We will be on the watch for this guy.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

I recognise some of his other names as a disruptive player, and think hes been banned before. Will keep an eye or 7 on him.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

I would like to put my two cents in on Sniper JAY. I was playin and going after somone in the hind. I mustve hit him during the fight but did not TK him(wound only?). He said whoever the MORON was on the heli to do my job right. I didnt reply to it as to just brush off. He then proceed to TK me with his RPG. I wasnt goint to report this since so far it has been one time incident with me but seeing this I decide to.
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
OffTheHook
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OffTheHook »

fello admins if u see him he needs a ban for a few days. i have kicked him several times. he is bad about shooting at friendly vehicles because someone else got it first. i would have banned him last time but he left before i could.
THE HOOK!!