da.1

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
fluffy

da.1

Post by fluffy »

I was waiting for the SU and he taxied his way over in a bmp...I joked and said something like take turns...So he drops a mortor right in front of the su as i was about to take off. It then blew me up and said I tked him..Told admin and they did and said nothing...Then he gets the su and I shot a stinger toward him...And Loco (i think) kicked me for disrutping game play...

End of story...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: da.1

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey bud .. Thanks for bringing this to the forums instead of continueing on in game. I dont know who loco is BUT I am sure you can see the flaw in your story and why you got kicked looking at YOUR actions. Could have been alot worse .. I gave someone a day off today for the exact same scenerio.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

Nightstalker wrote:Hey bud .. Thanks for bringing this to the forums instead of continueing on in game. I dont know who loco is BUT I am sure you can see the flaw in your story and why you got kicked looking at YOUR actions. Could have been alot worse .. I gave someone a day off today for the exact same scenerio.
I didnt hit him with the stinger..Shot it over the top...

So he basically tks me and makes me tk him by dropping a mortor in front of me..I report it to admin with no action from admin...And my actions get me kicked...Dont see the flaw...

edit: Not really sure who the admin was btw..Just thought it was that loco person...
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

I was "loco" this evening, I didnt see what happened between you and da.1 but just the verbal back and forth aftermath that you guys started to engage in. I stayed by the airfield to see what was going on and seen you fire a stinger at da.1 aka ":::M@X:::" as he was taking off in frog and mockingly saying "oops my bad ect ect". That there earned you your kick, retaliating by teamwounding or attempting to tk is no better than being tked on purpose and such matters need to be reported to either admin on the server or here as you have done.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Oh and MAX aka DA.1 aka warfare aka whatever .. if you are reading this .. QUIT SWITCHING TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

I did not team wound that I know of...and I dont tk on purpose...I shot the stinger over the top of the su...I am not a tker...I spoke up about what he did while you were there and you said nothing...oh well its over and done....lets all just be friends lol...
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

That's the spirit... Now follow the rules and all will be well.....
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog