Pillows....

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
ButtBreathSenior

Pillows....

Post by ButtBreathSenior »

After repeated warnings from several players "Pillows" repeated over and over kept driving vehicles to hanger to get planes. Please check the chat log and you will find this. He even encouraged others to do the same...please check this out. THANKS!
one pump
Canada

Re: Pillows....

Post by one pump »

ButtBreath look i will take full responsability for this matter.I should maybe have kicked him but 5 others were doing the same and i kept asking and asking (well you saw you were there) and they were lol and taunting for somone to do somthing a bought it. I am new to being an admin and with there being so few people at the time i was worried that if i kicked them all the place would he been emptied out. Perhaps i should have changed the map because of less players. I will check with more experianced admins on this matter so i no better how to handle it in th future. Thanks for your post. Pump
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

If we see him in game play and he is still doing so we may need to take drastic measures and go for a one day ban to let him think about it.,
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

LMAO, I just saw this post. Maybe you should check the game logs......I did it once in the beginning and pump mentioned some thing about it.....I didnt do it agian.....epecially since you will notice the whole time you all were bitchin about it, I was sniping thier main and could see the other person doing it. And since you were complaining about something so trivial.......(again not even enough players in the game to even warrant such a discussion)...yes I was rootin for the under dog to keep on truckin....lmao.

There are other solutions besides kick/ban happiness......it doesnt help a server....just ask the 21st...
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

Well I have to respectfully disagree with you zanshin1... This server has rules and we admins must enforce them. If not then why admins then. If you dont like it then you can go to a "no rules" server and play there. If what we are doing will dissolve players from joining then so be it. I know I will still be playing......
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Yes Zan, We do have rules here and regardless of the amount of players those rules will continue to be enforced. This server has remained alive for a long time because it believes in Quality over Quantity, this server would rather shut down than have a bunch of smacktards running about. If you feel that the rules are too excessive than I suggest you go play elsewhere as the majority of us are here to play by the rules and have a good time.
ButtBreathSenior

Post by ButtBreathSenior »

Well I'm glad you got a laugh. However, these guys run a good and fair server. If you choose to encourage others to break the rules they will deal with it. If you don't like the map playing then go take a break, kick the cat, do your neighbor's dog or just go watch the Jerry Springer show. Not everyone is in love with every map but there is a reason there is a rotation set. Maps are like broads...one may be good to you but the next one not. But for gods' sake DO NOT encourage others to break the server rules. I for one am happy to play here and have not found one better. If you don't like their rules then by all means set up your own server...and good luck with that. There's an old saying...when in Rome do as the Romans do. Thanks admins for doing a good job with the server.