I'm going disruptive

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Payne N. Daiz

I'm going disruptive

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

the guy with the "special" server skills is back...and I'm going to ruin his time on the server as much as he ruins others. Ban me if you wish.
one pump
Canada

Re: I'm going disruptive

Post by one pump »

Whom are we speaking of? Let us no who he is and we will watch him and deal with it i promiss you this because its not worth having you get banned is it?. It will lead to nothing productive and only get yourself in trouble. Im in game lots let me no who it is and we will watch him . Thanks : Pump
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: I'm going disruptive

Post by C'mon Son »

IS this person/player the one that is using the exploit to keep players from getting in game by idicating server full? Or is the player/person using cheats during gameplay? Of course you know you'll get kicked for minus score if you try to TK him during your gameplay. If he is on try then let one of the admins know. There is a chance one is in TS or watching. Like One Pump said please provide any information that would help us take care of this player/person. I've played with you long enough that u r one of the good ones and I would hate losing you if you stooped to those disruptive one's level.
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog