Wall Of Shame.....

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Wall Of Shame.....

Post by Swanny-CG »

He's on the bench.

The server wouldn't let us do anything about it at the time but it's taken care of - he can come here and speak up if he wants back in.
Cpt.Moerp
Germany

Post by Cpt.Moerp »

Just asking whether the admins could have a half eye on "PrivatRyanCoke"?

Today he shot several times at team mates with tanks or rpgs/stingers or just rammed their tank with his tank - don´t know if it was just dumbness/lack of skill and he was actually aiming at enemies or on purpose... so just the question to have an eye on him...
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

half the server seems to use hacks now..fog hack, pixel hack..what have you... I think it's dead now, shame cause cheaters should never be allowed to ruin a game. Why oh why did PunkBuster stop protecting us :(
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Doing our best to catch anyone with questionable play , lots of screenshots are being taken and we are catching ppl on a regular basis.
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

oh I know..this wasn't a dig at you guys man. Just expressing my disappointment in the cheaters and my exasperation where they do it so so much. frustrating is all :)
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

MOJORyder wrote:oh I know..this wasn't a dig at you guys man. Just expressing my disappointment in the cheaters and my exasperation where they do it so so much. frustrating is all :)
ya i agree Lee, i've been on a few times last week and seems to be alot of fishy stuff going on,really spoils my whole gaming session and raises my blood pressure to a not so good level. :x