Wall Of Shame.....

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Da Nu Wa Gi Li

Wall Of Shame.....

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

Oh Si Yoh!

Ok, here it is in theory, yet still some rough edges exist. The concept, this is a proverbial "WALL OF SHAME", the place where people can post intel regarding players who simply exist to create havoc and discord. I will start this string with data recovered this afternoon during a run of Bocage Day 2.

168 : keyhash_9 = 9f76ac8c116f924e1988f400ecb0f1ea : REPETITIVE MAIN RAPING

rei : keyhash_4 = 25cff88d65c976cda093dfbc4cd3eafc : REPETITIVE MAIN RAPING

Seriously!

Da Nu Wa Gi Li
Live within the laws of mother earth......
Return to the ancient ways......
Da Nu Wa Gi Li

Re: Wall Of Shame.....

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

Oh Si Yoh Warriors,

Ok, here are a couple noted, and very "QUESTIONABLE" players for August 15th, 2009. These individuals were caught performing “ILEGAL” acts whilst in game play. I did not add key hashes for these players this time but instead, caught their acts on video for all to see. Click the links below to view. Enjoy!

Da Nu Wa Gi Li

http://www.njghostresearch.org/VDOFINAL ... leader.wmv

http://www.njghostresearch.org/VDOFINAL/111TeamKill.wmv
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Were you shooting at the guy in the helo?
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

I had the same issues with 111. Got some vid that I emailed to you guys. He was constantly attacking his own players and blowing up all our assets.
Da Nu Wa Gi Li

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

Oh Si Yoh,

Hey there Swanny. In both of the videos I posted, I "DID NOT" fire at any player, vehicle or aircraft. Concerning the video of player "111", I had spawned on the runway. I then observed player "111" flying the helo whilst attacking others on the runway. Being I was close to their proximity, I knew the attack was coming my way. At that time I hit the hot key and, well, you reviewed what transpired. I find that the FRAPS program is a nice little insurance policy. I will not, willingly or knowingly, attempt to team kill or team wound a fellow teammate. Certainly, accidents do happen and I am the first to "FTK" in most instances. I would rather fall victim to the tk and instead, follow proper protocol and simply type "PTK". I intend to use the FRAPS program to well document what transpires during my game play. Outright TKing on purpose is a simplistic flaw of character, one which I DO NOT possess. I rather assert myself in the search for justice.

Peace!

Da Nu Wa Gi Li
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Got a few more for the wall today in G. Canal.
First one is dudesskuff. Got 2 vids of him. First one is being knifed by him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ILYQNtk3E
Second is of him team wounding players with AA, then jumps off and knifes me again, unfortunately I shut off vid too soon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9X23Zx6G8

Then we have Terminator trying to sink my ship because I wouldn't go where he wanted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rMSi02TJfM , then tking two of us on runway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX98IKwKqw0

And finally... JimmyBarbarrosa constantly strafing runway. Caught one of his runs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yhWp5mOhQo

It never ends, lol.
Peace,

c0loNeL
Da Nu Wa Gi Li

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

Very well documented post colonel. It is good to see that this "WALL OF SHAME" concept displays such promise and benifit for the community. It is good that things can be brought to light. Good work m8.

Da Nu ~~
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Why thank you Da Nu. Ya, this is a good concept, glad you started it. Makes life easy with the Fraps.

c0loNeL
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

Are you tow using the full version. The free version allows for 15 seconds or so.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Using the downloaded free version. Movies you get 30 secs worth.
Da Nu Wa Gi Li

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

Even though,

the free version does have it's restriction as to not only a rather short 30 second capability but has a rather centered watermark. I am further considering the purchase of the full version. The weeks to come will tell...... I am hoping for new hardware on the network. Possibly a server or two looming...... I believe the program shows great promice.

Da Nu Wa Gi Li
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

Diggin your Avatar Da nu.

On that, I had a very odd robo call today... said umm.. something to the effect of "America was built on Capitalism and it is what made America great. Prepare to fight for it" and it hung up...

weird eh?
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

You mean the watermark at the top??
Last edited by c0loNeL on August 18th, 2009, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

While I'm in here, got a wild one. Must be a hack, haven't seen it before. Just finished taking out another Bradley from the same position when in rolls Painkiller 74 in another Bradley, so I dump a volley of missiles into him, without leaving a scratch, and the hits don't even register. Hmmmmm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZsx4KGrU-A
Last edited by c0loNeL on August 18th, 2009, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
LF55

Post by LF55 »

You know Colonel; we have all seen this happen many times. I think in many cases it just the vagaries of the code, but with some players it is repetitive. Maybe they have someone out of sight with a wrench, and maybe not. Is there a known hack for auto healing?
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

LF55 wrote:Maybe they have someone out of sight with a wrench, and maybe not.

There was no one with him. I watched him pull up and figured to take him out with 2 missiles, as I had just done a few mins before on another Brad.

LF55 wrote: I think in many cases it just the vagaries of the code
I was thinking the same, that's why I moved and tried again, but as you can see, I couldn't hurt him but he had no troubles wiping me out.
LF55

Post by LF55 »

Roger that!
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

not sure how your preferances are set up, but I noticed your reticle wasn't registering any hits on the bradley (though I'm color blind and have no clue what colors you've set your reticle up to show as)

also, you were hitting the nose which is the most heavily armored...

not sure what to make of that, just my observations...
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

MOJORyder wrote:but I noticed your reticle wasn't registering any hits on the bradley

That's exactly my point. I was hitting him dead on and it wasn't showing any hits, but you can see the blast smoke from contact on the Bradley. It doesn't make any sense.
Like I said, I had just taken out a Brad a few mins earlier in damn near the same place with two Spandrel rockets, with no issues.

Not sure what to make of it.

Confused,

c0loNeL
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

Like you, I like to use the Spandrel, it's a powerful little puke of a glorified truck... but I feel it may be buggy on several levels..including aiming... I have a feeling this is/may be one of those things where the missiles aren't going where they appear to be going.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

I've had BRDM missles hit me on Eastings as I saw them shooting by 30 feet to the left or right.

I don't know one way or another on this, I'm just saying.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

AIDS wrote:It is all about the ping.
That may very well be. I would have guessed that had little to do with it since neither of us was moving.
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by i_am_not_your_father »

Here are a couple of screen caps from El Alamein today Sunday around 2:30pm EST. Player thenet411 SA3'ng blue's airfield. You will see his response, "stop whining." Then blue couldn't cap center flag because of a glitcher. I repeatdly asked a red player to screen cap the glitcher but no response. Glitcher was hiding inside the wall next to the medic kit. Player thenet411 kept on saying to stop whining. I switched teams and screen cap'd the glitcher (bajalorven).

i_am_not_your_father

Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

I was playing El Al a little while ago and the blue base was getting pounded indiscriminately by scud, SA3, and jets. A few of us hollered about it to no avail. Redsled and Splatto may have more names to share, but the one on the scud was bttle42. To the credit of bttle42, though, he finally engaged in asking questions about what does return fire mean and what if all the other flags were in the hands of red (yes, at the time). We kind of wore out in-game chat with a primer on the rules, and for that I apologize to the fellow players on that map.

I sense that bttle42 really was trying to wrap his head around the EA117 rules in this case. I wanted to present this incident here, however, so that if such occurs again at the hands of bttle42, then there might be some history on record.

Sorry that I don't have the tools or skills to capture key hashes or film clips to document the incident, but I think Redsled and Splatto could confirm if necessary.
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

I was on last night as well. Same map- El Al. Hairy Midget (I think that was his name) TK'd me at the blue main. Had typical BS story of "you shot at me" This guy is one to watch. Unfortunately AIDS and SOS logged off just 10 minutes prior. I don't know where the flood of this disrespectful a-holes is coming from. You almost don't want to play late at night.