Aretha Franklin

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Rally Monkey

Aretha Franklin

Post by Rally Monkey »

Ongoing TKs and armor wounding and disruptive playing which Aretha has been engaging in for the past 3 - 4 weeks at least. Last night this happened several times and I posted in game about some time on the bench for this disruptive player. Was not able to get a ss but perhaps some other players can back me up on this.
Demonic
Australia

Re: Aretha Franklin

Post by Demonic »

ya, i watched the clown tk rally and one other player, whilst on the carrier during the iwo jima map i think it was.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Been given a week on the bench.
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

Cool because monkey is right Aretha has been on the radar for a week or 2 for many different warnings.Kinda the little poke here little poke there thing (on off trubbble maker) so you made the right choice.Sorry monkey i should have maybe steped on him quicker but the bug is squashed now :lol: 8-) Pump
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

one pump wrote:Cool because monkey is right Aretha has been on the radar for a week or 2 for many different warnings.Kinda the little poke here little poke there thing (on off trubbble maker) so you made the right choice.Sorry monkey i should have maybe steped on him quicker but the bug is squashed now :lol: 8-) Pump
No problemo! You did just the right thing!
We dun wanna be hard core so this is the right process.
Give them enough rope to hang themselves. ;-)