Racist remarks on Wed., May 23rd

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Grey Ghost

Racist remarks on Wed., May 23rd

Post by Grey Ghost »

I felt comments (text) from "Moishe" and "O G Drey" became too hostile in a racist manner on Wed., May 23rd at about 7:45PM Central Time (Texas time). There were no Admins available at the time.
I have seen Moishe get very anti German (venting his hatred of Germans on a game server???) before but this time he had help (O G Drey). Moishe "sounds" like a young child but the O G guy was more malicious. As well as being anti German, O G was also anti Black. Don't believe the N word was used but the tone was entirely hostile. He picked on Black Mercenary a bit and then threw a few things my way when I complained.
Not requesting action, just FYI.

Sure glad there's still a place to play BF42!
Thanks!
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Racist remarks on Wed., May 23rd

Post by C'mon Son »

Thank you for your information Grey Ghost. I did have an incident with him days b4 yours and I did try my best to let him know nicely to calm down with the potty mouth. Southern Cross even gave him a warning. I did kick him (1 min) b4 I left hoping that would give him the message. If I come across him again in game and he is still being "mouthy" I may need to be more forceful. I would hate to lose players for our server due to this.
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

I'll second the complaints about the OG kid.. he was doing it a few days ago while I was online. He's a troll.
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey guys thanks for letting us know. If something like this happens again PLEASE let us know via the AdminRequest thread or you can PM me and it will go directly to my phone. I have seen Moishe do such things but it was a one time incident so I let it go. Thanks again for letting us know. Those actions/comments one thing we do NOT need here in the server.

On a side note. Good to see ya on the forum GG.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Can I ban him??

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Grey Ghost

Post by Grey Ghost »

Nightstalker wrote:Hey guys thanks for letting us know. If something like this happens again PLEASE let us know via the AdminRequest thread or you can PM me and it will go directly to my phone. I have seen Moishe do such things but it was a one time incident so I let it go. Thanks again for letting us know. Those actions/comments one thing we do NOT need here in the server.

On a side note. Good to see ya on the forum GG.
Thank you.
I apologize for not participating here sooner considering how long I have played on your server.
Both M and O G were on yesterday evening and neither were a problem as far as I know. M made one questionable comment. When I said "Don't start that again Moishe. There are Admins here.", he said nothing else of that nature.
LittleBigMan was on and I thought he was still an Admin.
Cpt.Moerp
Germany

Post by Cpt.Moerp »

Haha, didn´t know he is serious about the stuff he writes...

When I wrote that I am from Germany, he began some German-bashing and I just thought, he must be kidding - thats the biggest bunch of prejudices I heard in a while, seemed to be out of a propaganda picture book! :D

But apparently it was no joke - that is actually quite hilarious.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Deutsch Mädchen sind pervers! :6:

With Great Speed
Cpt.Moerp
Germany

Post by Cpt.Moerp »

Haha, that is why I have an American gf...

You seem to have made your experiences with "Deutsche Mädchen", you wanna share them with us? :25:
thotrete

Post by thotrete »

In response to this thread, and a previous locked thread (viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4120), I would like to make some clarifications:

I will state, arbitrarily, at the risk of making Adam's claims seem legitimate (They are not), that Adam is a Farsi originally from Iran.

Next, I would like to address this blatant lie:
I have to say I've seen that too; on Bocage Day 2 I've caught Moshie shooting my Apache from the turret of a parked chopper as I'm departing the airfield.
I have been known to be annoying, outspoken, and many other things, BUT I DO NOT FIRE ON OTHER PLAYERS CAPRICIOUSLY. Your statement that I waited for you to take off with a chopper and then fired at you is not only FALSE, it cannot have happened because aiming upwards with the turret is impossible.
If I do see him being a potty mouth I will have to drop the bomb on him.
There are many people who use foul language on the server. I have seen some being rightfully kicked for it. I have never been kicked for it, because I'm always mindful that there may be children playing on the server, and besides, I never use foul language anyway.
I felt comments (text) from "Moishe" and "O G Drey" became too hostile in a racist manner on Wed., May 23rd at about 7:45PM Central Time (Texas time).
The statement I made to Black Mercenary was: "Don't fly the chopper, let me fly it, you go play basketball". He told me he felt that was racist, I apologized and we moved on. If that wasn't enough for BlackMercenary, he would have come on here and reported it himself, I didn't know that you were an NAACP advocate.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

I guess this means you are Moishe.... You may need to correct yourself if you are because if you look at my earlier post I did kick Moishe for one minute. The point is just game on and have fun doing so. If players are having fun calling each other out fine but when it gets down right insulting then it has to be quashed. Thats all Im saying..... :roll:
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
thotrete

Post by thotrete »

I have just been banned for for what I assume is because I was talking too much. I'm not going to submit an unban request. Take care.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

thotrete wrote:
I have to say I've seen that too; on Bocage Day 2 I've caught Moshie shooting my Apache from the turret of a parked chopper as I'm departing the airfield.
I have been known to be annoying, outspoken, and many other things, BUT I DO NOT FIRE ON OTHER PLAYERS CAPRICIOUSLY. Your statement that I waited for you to take off with a chopper and then fired at you is not only FALSE, it cannot have happened because aiming upwards with the turret is impossible.
Fortunately it's mostly unnecessary to defend a serious allegation like "blatant lie" from Moshie, since he proves his credibility weekly to everyone who must tolerate his behavior in-game. That he would simply deflect or ignore valid accusations against him is entirely expected at this point, since you can observe his willingness to troll back against valid accusations simply by reviewing the server chat logs.

Just to be clear though, his rebuttal is that there is no distance or altitude a chopper departing from the airfield can be at which the Hind would be physically capable of firing on. An assertion which would be sound, if choppers only flew straight up. I had finished a hovering repair and was departing the airfield, heard and felt the Hind machine gun, whipped the Apache around to confront what I thought was enemy waiting in the parked chopper, and saw team member Moshie in the Hind turret gun with no pilot in sight. Hence the report of "yeah, I saw Moshie team wound, too."

What is fair to report is that "continued examples of Moshie team wounding" is not something I have experienced personally since that time. So other than having had a recent experience which I knew corroborated the behavior Adam was also describing, I have not continued to see examples of Moshie team wounding.

The behaviors which do continue to the extent of seeming kick-worthy are confined to the chat content. As well as the chat frequency and the time spent not playing or supporting the team in order to able to sustain his chat spam.

-Trench
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey guys. First let me say I am not going to take any sides to this as I can not speak on the helo incedent but obviously teamwounding which includes vehicles is not acceptable.

I do not have an issue with a civil discussion here and yall are doing such a thing but lets get to the point. If racist remarks are going on whether it be here in the forum or in the game server they will not be tolerated. I want everyone to understand we all can take a joke, but when the joke gets too personal or hateful it needs to stop. The point of all of this is to have fun. Racial remarks WILL ruin the fun. Moishe if you are still using language in a way that you know is disrespectful to your fellow players then one of three things need to happen.

1. You need to quit and continue playing.

2. You need to find another server that allows such language.

3. You will be forced to find another server.

Please do not take this as a threat just a freindly warning. ;)
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Nightstalker wrote:Hey guys. First let me say I like being a redneck. It gets awful confusing to me which way my underwear goes on, so I's don't takes them off anymore. Whens they git durty I just fills up watermelon and done pee's my britches, and don't y'all knock it, I likes braiding my wifes armpits too!

Please do not take this as a threat just a freindly warning. ;)
WTH Nighty? What threat is you talking about?? :D

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I dont fill up the watermelon ... my youngin does ;)

Doubles as a teething ring too. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thotrete

Post by thotrete »

Just to be clear though, his rebuttal is that there is no distance or altitude a chopper departing from the airfield can be at which the Hind would be physically capable of firing on. An assertion which would be sound, if choppers only flew straight up. I had finished a hovering repair and was departing the airfield, heard and felt the Hind machine gun, whipped the Apache around to confront what I thought was enemy waiting in the parked chopper, and saw team member Moshie in the Hind turret gun with no pilot in sight.
I was flying with someone in Bocage and we waited for eachother in the chopper after re-spawning. That's why you saw me sitting in the turret. It is possible that someone else taking off may have attacked you (and in fact, there is potentially at least one TKer on the server at any given time), so it is unreasonable to point the finger at me, when you openly admit that I have never attacked you in the past and neither done so since this alleged incident.
You need to quit and continue playing.
Pardon me for trying to shift the usual crude sex talk, and the profuse ramblings of drunkards and degenerates (Viet-Thong and others whos names I won't mention) to more enlightened conversation. I will no longer take part in the in-game chatter. I personally want to continue playing on the server, and the risk is not worthwhile. See you on the field.