Pilki's Makin Music

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
ButtBreathSenior

Pilki's Makin Music

Post by ButtBreathSenior »

Not sure what the deal is with this guy. Tonight he purposely damaged my bradley with a RPG and had previously TK'd me several times earlier in the week for no reason. Just off the cuff I killed him which I realize I should not have done but dang...how long do you have to tolerate that? Cheesy stated he had been doing it even before I got on with others. Wish some admins had been around this week to see some of the stuff going on. I know people complained about some being "trigger" happy but I for one like the way they used to run the server. Also...I need clarification. If a carrier is sinkable on the map..is it ok to attack it and planes? Just need to know as there seems to be some confusion regarding this on a couple of maps..THANKS!

ButtBreath
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Pilki's Makin Music

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey bud. I am assuming your question on the carrier is referring to Iwo Jima. That carrier is NOT a legal target. Midway it IS legal. Pretty much if you can move the carrier it is legal. If it is stationary it is not.

I will jump in for a bit and see if I can help with this guy.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
ButtBreathSenior

Thanks NS....server died again twice tonight so I'll hit the sack. Yes ...forgot what map but I don't think the carrier was movable. I've stolen planes on it but never attacked it or people..unless of course they fired first. Our carrier was sank twice tonight along with people stafed on it and mass killings before you even got off the carrier. Thanks again..

ButtBreath
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

No problem bud. He was afk when I got on. There were some cheers when I removed him so, not that I doubted your story, but they seemed to be glad he was gone. ;) And I believe I was on the other night when the issue arose on Iwo Jima. The map with each team having a carrier and the island in the middle with a hill up north where the tank spawns and the southern flag where 2 BMP's/Bradleys spawn. If I remember you were trying to steal some red planes/helos and were bailing on the red carrier with a sniper rifle so you could set up on the far end if unable to steal a plane/helo. Its a tough call because you are not suppose to kill to enable you to steal according to the ruling but everything I saw you do was legit.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
ButtBreathSenior

Thanks NS...and yes that is the map. Could not remember the name. The problem last night was also that peeps were strafing and killing people on deck as they spawned...and also sunk the carrier twice. Yep it was I that was sniping and trying to get the mig! Those that know me know I do try to follow the rules...but hate it when others think they are above them. Thanks for jumping in!

ButtBreath