Dale

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Dale

Post by Trench »

There was a "Dale" on the DesertCombat server last night. After earning a high of 2 points on Gazala, he was kicked from that map around 11:30pm CST (server time) for a -5 score after about a 15 minute serial TK spree in which he was chasing MuzzleTough around the map just to TK him, using and destroying most of the available equipment in the process. Dale would keep responding "No" when accused of intentional TK, and after I stated in open chat that I could confirm what MuzzleTough was accusing Dale of, Dale TK'd and team wounded me intentionally as well. MuzzleTough "fought back" and TK'd him in return once or twice, and Dale would report "OMG intentional TK" each time as though he was being attacked for no reason.

So "Dale" was there just to intentionally TK and troll the game.

-Trench
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Dale

Post by swodi »

and on the map mentioned - before - on Gazala where he had almost no score - that's because he flew the blue spawn chopper so high it was like a 5 or 6 minute free fall! it was useless and nobody was using after they used it once for almost the entire round - then we lost our flags and couldn't spawn on the ground and almost our entire team spawned on him and all of us were stuck in free fall for almost 6 minutes... and it was over then...

then the next round he pulled that with Muzzle...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Thanks guys ... The keyhash finder is not working but if/when it does I will give him some time off and will be looking for him until then. Thanks again for the heads up.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

He appeared to have earned a "disruptive gameplay" ban too (unless that's what the -5 auto-kick shows as), because I saw a "Dale" being denied joining the server for that reason around 5:00pm Sunday.

Later that night after 11:30pm I saw a player with the name "Dale" successfully playing on the server. The one playing on the server at that time had a North Texas-area ping (~14ms). I had not noticed what ping the TK'ing "Dale" player had. For what it's worth.

Definitely the only player we know was doing the serial TK is whichever hash was auto-kicked around 11:30pm CST on Saturday.

-Trench
Southern Cross
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Japan

Post by Southern Cross »

I banned him 1day for using inappropriate language today.
If he still behave badly, his life is here 8c6776d98005254582b4ddcf2deb0d7e