-=>SAC<=- KI Sawyer AFB

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
fluffy

-=>SAC<=- KI Sawyer AFB

Post by fluffy »

attacking main ship in Iwo jima over and over.....Many players told him the rules over and over...Kept doing it...
hoppin bob
United States of America

Re: -=>SAC<=- KI Sawyer AFB

Post by hoppin bob »

Yea this guy has a perpetual bad attitude. Intentionally breaking the rules and talking a lot of crap. SOS did come in that day and kick him. He came right back with a big FU to SOS. So he earned himself a vacation. I don't know how long SOS banned him but good riddance as far as I'm concerned. Thanks again SOS and I hope your arm gets better soon.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey guys I just wanted to let yall know we saw this and I will have to check the log and see if he is still a member. And I will be honest I have seen how.. ummm.. energetic :? this guy can be. To be honest I have let him slide one because he has not been too bad. I have not seen him camp, tk or anything like that bit we will keep an eye out. Thanks guys for letting us know.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

He tends to decompensate. I remember that call sign (different AFB at that time) a few years ago on the [TRU] server.