Cheesemaster and Haven

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Payne N. Daiz

Cheesemaster and Haven

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

Last night starting on El Al, Cheesemaster and Haven decided they didn’t want to play the game straight up. They started playing their own game with in a game. All the while enthralling all who would listen with their endless chat spam about how much fun they were having…they’re awesome. The problem, apart from the spamming, is that they were wasting planes to do so.

The following map, they killed any chance blue had by wasting helos. And that’s when they startedTK-ing me because I had challenge them during El Al. Twice I asked them to find an empty server…that’s all.

This behavior lasted through three maps. I guess they didn’t like the maps or perhaps they are bored with DC.

Haven was the first to TK me on the carrier during Urban Siege. I guess that gave permission for CM to TK me too.

The following screen shots will hopefully verify what I had stated.

This is where it started. Haven was red, CM blue. They would land their planes near the Harrier spawn. After I shot Haven down a few times, he switched to blue. I was interfering with their "fun". I then switched to red.

This is where the TKing started. Unfortunately I don't have the first one from Haven. It happened unexpectedly. This shows the first CM tk. He wanted to the little bird, so he shot me...

This screen shot shows how badly blue was doing. Only 15 minutes into the round and were down to about 126 tickets...

Aw...this shows the old C4 in the spawn chopper trick. I was flying the spawn chopper which CM spawned into. He dropped all his C4, bailed and blew them...what a guy.

This screen shots shows their negative scores. It looks like Viet Thong was also participating, but he never Tk'd me.

The following three screenshots show them TKing each other on Sea Rigs. They were racing Little Birds through the rigs...

This shows their scores.

The budding bromance...nice chat.

Another shot of their negative scores...

Haven saw me on the carrier. We had lost our spawn points. He Tk'd me...

After I told him to enjoy it while it lasted he rammed the little bird into the spawn chopper that I was flying. Another TK.

CM can be chatty, but I know how to use the ignore command. I don't know how this behavior can be tolerated though...or can it?
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Cheesemaster and Haven

Post by OREX »

Thanks for the heads up. We definitely expect better gameplay, especially from regulars. I don't play DC often but I will try to open up remote console while I am playing BF3. If you come into Teamspeak you may find an admin on that can look into these issues while they are happening. :18:
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

I can back up most Payne said and I will add another one: JagedTurkey. CM and JT both got rather big mouth and can be annoying sometimes, though I don't really care. But wasting equipments to the extent rendering the team losing their fighting chance is another story. That's a kickable, if not bannable, offense in my opinion. Actually there was an admin (I think) playing at the time, I asked for intervention a couple of times but he didn't respond.

SOS
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

With all that was said I gave them some time off. I will say I am surprised most by Cheese. Yes he talks ALOT (who am I to fault anyone for that) but he normally plays within the limits. Hav3n we all know he has a temper and has been hit for said temper in the past.

I am all for goofing around when there are just a few of us on. But when you have enough people to actually have a legit game, that is when we all try to act accordingly. With that being said, I am total agreement with SOS when it comes to wasting equipment. So we will await their response and see where this goes.

Oh and Turkey was not one of the ones I gave some time off too as he was not one of the ones that was disrupting the server ... this time at least.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Payne N. Daiz

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

Thanks!
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

Actually JT was doing the same as CM and Haven, maybe not as bad as those two. I watched and killed him flying AC130 upside down into red main in El Al, doing stuns in the Harrier in Urban Siege.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

I sure am missing a lot. Have to log in tonight.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
fromage

Post by fromage »

OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

Am I missing something? Doesn't seem like much of a response.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Its another response with pictures. You remember where that got us before.........

O'doyle rules. (Name that reference)
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Payne N. Daiz

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

It looks like a visual allusion to the movie Thelma and Louise. If that's the case, he's clearly delusional.

They never anticipated any repercussions from their actions (which is the saddest part) and they won't be going anywhere. They'll be back in a few with a mea culpa asking for forgiveness or get a new key...not going out in a blaze glory as the pic suggests.
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

Nightstalker wrote: O'doyle rules. (Name that reference)
billy madison ftw..
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LOL yes. For some reason that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture. :25:
fromage

Post by fromage »

Payne N. Daiz wrote:It looks like a visual allusion to the movie Thelma and Louise. If that's the case, he's clearly delusional.

They never anticipated any repercussions from their actions (which is the saddest part) and they won't be going anywhere. They'll be back in a few with a mea culpa asking for forgiveness or get a new key...not going out in a blaze glory as the pic suggests.
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

Cheesemaster, I have played a lot of hours of DC with you and against you. Have never known you to be disrespectful to the admins or other players and now this? I know that you can articulate with words as I've seen you do it in game. Your picture responses seem like a big F-You I'll do what I want on the server. If it wasn't for the screenshots I wouldn't have believed it. If you want to act like an ass then do it elsewhere.
fromage

Post by fromage »

OREX wrote:Cheesemaster, I have played a lot of hours of DC with you and against you. Have never known you to be disrespectful to the admins or other players and now this? I know that you can articulate with words as I've seen you do it in game. Your picture responses seem like a big F-You I'll do what I want on the server. If it wasn't for the screenshots I wouldn't have believed it. If you want to act like an ass then do it elsewhere.
OREX - Quite the opposite. I'm only posting this for you, NS, & the admins who seem to have taken the photo responses in the wrong way. If you notice, I quoted Payne in my second response, not the admins. The photos are tongue-in-cheek. But since you ask, Payne is either:
1. taking himself too seriously and needs to lighten up
or 2. he's being disingenuous, at best, with his "woe is me and they ruined our lives" position.

He knows quite well that he instigated the situation even after being asked to leave us alone. One could argue that he was disrupting our game. As I recall, even admins like to goof around every so often and we're all here to enjoy the game at different levels of gameplay. We happened to be goofing off at that time since it was near end of day as I recall. Payne was even asked to join in the fun by Hav3n but he chose to come after us specifically in a particular location, several times. Ask yourself why he'd do that. He didn't tell you that, did he. Payne is either dense or he's imposing his will on us. Payne, you play your game and we'll play ours.

I respect the admins decision and I'm ok with a break. It's not the end of the world. On that note: ;)

Payne N. Daiz

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

wow...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

fromage wrote:OREX - Quite the opposite. I'm only posting this for you, NS, & the admins who seem to have taken the photo responses in the wrong way.
I don't think so. I will echo OREX on this one, just to reiterate it did seem at best, out of character for you. As many times as we have played with/against you, again just like OREX, we all know you have a way with words. So posting a picture instead of an actual rebuttal with what could be our possible mistaken perception of you seemed .... well asinine. Plus as I said in my post we just had a thread where pictures may have meant a 1000 words to some but were completely meaningless and to be quite honest, irritating to the masses. So forgive us if we had the wrong idea of you but it was like opening and pouring salt on an old wound.
fromage wrote:If you notice, I quoted Payne in my second response, not the admins. The photos are tongue-in-cheek. But since you ask, Payne is either:
1. taking himself too seriously and needs to lighten up
or 2. he's being disingenuous, at best, with his "woe is me and they ruined our lives" position.
I am going to come to his defense on this and say I dont think he took it too seriously but is just asking that people play within the rules. Simple as that. We all goof off. I will not deny that I do but when the goofing off is effecting others in a negative way that is when it needs to stop.
fromage wrote:He knows quite well that he instigated the situation even after being asked to leave us alone. One could argue that he was disrupting our game.
Why should he leave?

Was your game within the rules of the server?

Was "your" game effecting the game play of others?
fromage wrote:As I recall, even admins like to goof around every so often and we're all here to enjoy the game at different levels of gameplay. We happened to be goofing off at that time since it was near end of day as I recall.
For 3 maps? ... "near the end"??????
fromage wrote: Payne was even asked to join in the fun by Hav3n but he chose to come after us specifically in a particular location, several times. Ask yourself why he'd do that. He didn't tell you that, did he.
No he did not tell us that but why should he. Yall were apparently wasting vehicles and tk'ing to get said vehicles. Correct me if I am wrong.

OK I will play along. Night, why did he do that? ..... Hmmmm maybe because yall were again wasting vehicles and not playing within the guidelines of this server. I KNOW you are smart enough to realize that. So now you ask yourself, did I or anyone else really need to ask?
fromage wrote: Payne is either dense or he's imposing his will on us. Payne, you play your game and we'll play ours.
IMHO, I am feeling the "woe is me" more from you than him. Instead of playing "your" game or his game as you say ... play the EA117 game. Cheese you know I enjoy playing with/against you on the server as many of us do but I am sure you can see the problem here. I am NOT saying do not have fun and you can not mess around from time to time. What I am saying is when you are goofing around ask yourself if what you are doing is effecting *your* gameplay or others. If it is effecting others ... quit.
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

Well said Nightstalker. I agree...play by the EA117 rules and mainly be respectful of others. Seems like common sense to me.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

The only exception to the rule is T'king Nighty when he flys the Herc.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
fromage

Post by fromage »

NS,

Didn't know about your previous situation with photo only responses so no worries. fyi - I think you misread my comment. If you re-read what I posted, we didn't ask him to leave, just to leave us alone. We had no issue with him originally.

Just to be clear: I have no issue with the admins either and there is no "woe is me" on my end. Far from it. Hav3n and I were enjoying flying in unison (which wasn't violating any written rule that I'm aware of during a slow evening) and Payne decided to insert himself into an A & B conversation and didn't C himself out of there. Hate to use that, but that's what this is. Did you actually think we just did that out of the blue? It's always initiated by one party and we dealt a little "street justice" in this case after he didn't get the point to leave us alone. Out of the norm? Sure. In any case, I get your overall point. Admins made a decision for the break and I was fine with that. Didn't feel the need to post up originally as mentioned. Nothing more, nothing less. Moving on.

Disclaimer: Subsequent responses may be met with more photos and NS in a Herc may not be safe. ;)
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

I like kittens...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

fromage wrote:NS,

Didn't know about your previous situation with photo only responses so no worries.
No problem bud .. its in the past and in all reality I should not have even brought it up. But I did so now you know LOLOL
fromage wrote: fyi - I think you misread my comment. If you re-read what I posted, we didn't ask him to leave, just to leave us alone. We had no issue with him originally.
Yes and no ... I read it correctly just responded wrong. I re-read what I wrote and saw how it could be misconstrued and .. well honestly did not want to take the time to edit as it was not the main point. But I will address the situation of yall asking him to leave yall alone. Yall were legal targets .. he should not have to leave you alone. He was playing within the rules of this server. Nuff said. ;)

You and I both know we like to "F" around when the server is slow so I could be at fault for some of the confusion if you will could be my fault. But when we have some that want to play accordingly or we have enough to actually make a game we .. well ... we play as we have for years and that is within the rules. It is normally at least every time I have seen announced. For example the other day there was only 4 of us on and we had a sniper only battle going on. Later on a few others joined and they did not want to join in so we continued with a no hold barred game.

This server is here for us ... not you or I alone. I know you know that but just to make sure as there will be more that read these comments. If something that anyone is doing outside of the ruling that is causing a problem in the server .. well that is where the admins have to ... admin .. which none of us really like doing. At least the disciplinary part. It SUCKS kicking/banning someone you consider a "gaming friend".

Long in the short there was no reason .. in my eyes to have an issue with Payne N Diaz (That does not sound right LOLOL)
fromage wrote: Just to be clear: I have no issue with the admins either and there is no "woe is me" on my end. Far from it. Hav3n and I were enjoying flying in unison (which wasn't violating any written rule that I'm aware of during a slow evening) and Payne decided to insert himself into an A & B conversation and didn't C himself out of there. Hate to use that, but that's what this is.
OK but I will say not a "written" rule but the "UNwritten" rule is respect. I know you can see where wasting vehicles is considered disrespectful to others. I will leave it at that.
fromage wrote: Did you actually think we just did that out of the blue?
No. Then again ... did you have it planned? ;)
fromage wrote:It's always initiated by one party and we dealt a little "street justice" in this case after he didn't get the point to leave us alone. Out of the norm? Sure. In any case, I get your overall point. Admins made a decision for the break and I was fine with that. Didn't feel the need to post up originally as mentioned. Nothing more, nothing less. Moving on.
Same here
fromage wrote:Disclaimer: Subsequent responses may be met with more photos and NS in a Herc may not be safe. ;)
Believe it or not .... I read some of the pages in Playboy. Actually just the "turn-ons" section of the the centerfolds just in case I even met them. LOLOL

And I am prior AF .. I know how to fly the dang Herc. LOLOL. You must be a prior Army tank nut too. :)

You are good to go tomorrow btw.

See you in game.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Well Cheesesy-cum-eazy, expect that on some days no one will give a sh*t, and on other days your team mates are trying to get flags and will see your running off with a Harrier or other equipment to join the circus as putting them at a further disadvantage.

At least on the EA117 server it seems expected we're here to play "the game", not "our own game". Standing off in the corner of a hanger doing nothing but chat is one thing (no different than being AFK and keeping your team down by one against their will), but running off with the equipment when not contributing to the team is quite another.

I don't think we need to throw any excuses. What you did was fine if we were down to only four on the server or not playing to win. But I was there for El Al as shown in the screen shots, and know that we were in the midst of a real game. So the ban was right, you were wrong, and Fluffy likes kittens "in THAT way" and needs professional help.

Playing on EA117 is simple: 1) Play and support your team the best you can. 2) Throw a stream of "f*ck it alls" and ragequit when you get auto-switched to the team you just single-handedly raped into submission. So try and keep up once you're back in.

-Trench
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

We just had a BREAKDOWN...