Cheesemaster and Haven

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
fromage

Re: Cheesemaster and Haven

Post by fromage »

Trench wrote:Well Cheesesy-cum-eazy, expect that on some days no one will give a sh*t, and on other days your team mates are trying to get flags and will see your running off with a Harrier or other equipment to join the circus as putting them at a further disadvantage.

At least on the EA117 server it seems expected we're here to play "the game", not "our own game". Standing off in the corner of a hanger doing nothing but chat is one thing (no different than being AFK and keeping your team down by one against their will), but running off with the equipment when not contributing to the team is quite another.

I don't think we need to throw any excuses. What you did was fine if we were down to only four on the server or not playing to win. But I was there for El Al as shown in the screen shots, and know that we were in the midst of a real game. So the ban was right, you were wrong, and Fluffy likes kittens "in THAT way" and needs professional help.

Playing on EA117 is simple: 1) Play and support your team the best you can. 2) Throw a stream of "f*ck it alls" and ragequit when you get auto-switched to the team you just single-handedly raped into submission. So try and keep up once you're back in.

-Trench
Trenchy poo, this deserves a:
fromage

Post by fromage »

JagdTurkey wrote:We just had a BREAKDOWN...
Break dancing, you say? It's on!

fromage

Post by fromage »

Nightstalker wrote: Believe it or not .... I read some of the pages in Playboy. Actually just the "turn-ons" section of the the centerfolds just in case I even met them. LOLOL
We know NS, we know. :D
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

I have seldom had as much fun on a game as I did that night and others with guys like Cheese. I do not know why Payne was so annoyed by us, but we were not doing anything like he represents us as doing, with the exception of the TKs we committed on him at the end of the night. You know, nothing justifies TKs, but I don't know that I have ever seen another player (admin!) so deliberately, and repeatedly inject themselves into what some other guys are chatting about and doing. I mean, like, f***ed up injected themselves. Can you image an admin consistently hunting down some guys knife fighting in the corner of the map with the mini and shooting them dead? Over and over and over?

And as an admin, he didn't even give a single warning about chat spam, about using equipment. In hindsight, this is really disgusting Payne. That you would sit and document this, whitewashing anything that you did, constantly chasing me down on purpose to kill me. He listened carefully to us saying where to meet to do our little formation flying or whatnot and would come specifically to kill us vindictively. So I switched to his team so he wouldn't do it, and guess what? He switched teams so he could keep on coming to E1 or wherever we were to keep on killing me. Not in any sort of relevant way to tickets or the game, but just like an asshole. And I'm being as honest and forward about it as it deserves. He was acting like an asshole. We weren't looking for a fight, an argument or anything. We didn't even retaliate or anything. Cheese and I even extended the olive branch and invited him to join us, or just ignore us but he just couldn't leave us alone.

And to complain about us flying around on rigs? Really Payne? Really? You're upset that we're having fun flying the minis? Why did this bother you so much? Did my glorious beyond description mortar shot at you as you tried to wing swipe us after bailing on El Al cut so deep to your core that you just HAD to write a long post about the evils of Cheese and HaV3n killing it with the airshow tricks over the lake?

When I started reading this thread, I was wide eyed. Then I started laughing. For real. Like, "Is this for real? He actually documented us meeting on the map to fly around together?" Then I just got mad, which is too bad because I'm typing now.

His only real grievance is being TKed on that last map. His whole thing he is painting is a gross misrepresentation. We were not disrupting anyone up until that last map when we TKed him. TKed him for being the biggest asshole I think I have ever seen here. Maybe a couple others come close, but he was seriously on one that night. I cannot tell you how night and day it was that Cheese and I were totally just doing our thing and anyone that actually wanted to ignore us could have easily done so.

Apparently Payne just couldn't.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

I may have misstated in my previous post that Payne was an admin. I guess he isn't?

Anyways, in re-reading this...the biggest misleading item is the "wasting equipment" thing that Payne cited and EVERYONE latched onto as a legitimate grounds for punishment. This was not an issue...

Games were not being disrupted by us. At least not to the egregious extent claimed.

He mixes so much crap in that even in people's responses they're claiming wrong stuff.

Nightstalker says, "No he did not tell us that but why should he. Yall were apparently wasting vehicles and tk'ing to get said vehicles. Correct me if I am wrong."

Wrong. We were not wasting vehicles at others' expense. We were not jumping lines. We were not TKing for vehicles. Cheese killed Payne ONCE for a heli apparently on Urban Siege. This is like sometime at the end of the night on the 3rd map after he had egregiously badgered, agitated and bothered us for nearly the entirety of the El Al map.

Cheese hit the nail on the head with his first post. Re-read it if it isn't fresh on your mind. It is spot on exactly what this totally unecessary hulabaloo is about. He is much better at an even handed response. In fact, you all took offense at the "I are serious cat. This is serious thread" image. Sums. This. Whole. Thing. Up.

I still can't believe this thread was even started, and it pisses me off that it went from hilarious "woe is me" from Payne to this "ban their asses" mindset from a total misrepresentation.

I know that a "soft word turneth away wrath" but I think after reading through this, it really irks me that Payne would sit through the evening, taking screen grabs all along the way with his mouth shut about "wasting equipment" or "chat spamming" and then with some actual rule breaking TKs at the end, try and paint this whole evening of reckless abandon and rule breaking. We broke 1 rule. We TKed him at the end...blowing off steam....street justice as Cheese called it after he was a total jerk to us.

This really is stupid because Payne was as much if not more so game disruptor than we ever were that night.

Yet you don't see Cheese and I initiating threads about how poor a sport he was...but I sure as hell am not going to hold my tongue on being totally smeared.
Payne N. Daiz

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

Nightstalker wrote:I am going to come to his defense on this and say I dont think he took it too seriously but is just asking that people play within the rules. Simple as that. We all goof off. I will not deny that I do but when the goofing off is effecting others in a negative way that is when it needs to stop.
fromage wrote:He knows quite well that he instigated the situation even after being asked to leave us alone. One could argue that he was disrupting our game.
Why should he leave?

Was your game within the rules of the server?

Was "your" game effecting the game play of others?
fromage wrote:As I recall, even admins like to goof around every so often and we're all here to enjoy the game at different levels of gameplay. We happened to be goofing off at that time since it was near end of day as I recall.
For 3 maps? ... "near the end"??????
fromage wrote: Payne was even asked to join in the fun by Hav3n but he chose to come after us specifically in a particular location, several times. Ask yourself why he'd do that. He didn't tell you that, did he.
No he did not tell us that but why should he. Yall were apparently wasting vehicles and tk'ing to get said vehicles. Correct me if I am wrong.

OK I will play along. Night, why did he do that? ..... Hmmmm maybe because yall were again wasting vehicles and not playing within the guidelines of this server. I KNOW you are smart enough to realize that. So now you ask yourself, did I or anyone else really need to ask?
fromage wrote: Payne is either dense or he's imposing his will on us. Payne, you play your game and we'll play ours.
IMHO, I am feeling the "woe is me" more from you than him. Instead of playing "your" game or his game as you say ... play the EA117 game. Cheese you know I enjoy playing with/against you on the server as many of us do but I am sure you can see the problem here. I am NOT saying do not have fun and you can not mess around from time to time. What I am saying is when you are goofing around ask yourself if what you are doing is effecting *your* gameplay or others. If it is effecting others ... quit.
Haven, I suggest you re-read this from NS. Especially the parts in red. The fact that you still don't get it says it all as far as I'm concerned.

And to clarify, I never claimed you were tk-ing for vehicles...except for the one SC in which CM did.

Also the first SC and caption in this thread explained how it started. There isn't a mis-representation except from you and CM. I didn't make it my mission to kill you, but you were on the other team. I wouldn't of known where if you weren't spamming your location 24/7.

I'll I did was ask you to find an empty server to play on and kill you a few times.

Look again at the screenshots from Urban Siege and then take a look in the mirror and then come back and try to claim you didn't effect the outcome of that round...there were four of you on blue f-ing off with vehicles. I don't know exactly what Thong was doing, but I did witness Turkey try to fly the harrier through the carrier bays.

Respect is the word of the day. Respect the EA117 DC server rules, if nothing else.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

:31:

Payne, next time, talk to Cheese and I in game. We're chill and don't impede gameplay by others. You didn't talk to us and I think let this balloon into perceived affronts.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Hav3n wrote::31:

Payne, next time, talk to Cheese and I in game. We're chill and don't impede gameplay by others. You didn't talk to us and I think let this balloon into perceived affronts.
Bingo! Nail meets head, Part Deux.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Hav3n wrote:I have seldom had as much fun on a game as I did that night and others with guys like Cheese. I do not know why Payne was so annoyed by us, but we were not doing anything like he represents us as doing, with the exception of the TKs we committed on him at the end of the night. You know, nothing justifies TKs, but I don't know that I have ever seen another player (admin!) so deliberately, and repeatedly inject themselves into what some other guys are chatting about and doing. I mean, like, f***ed up injected themselves. Can you image an admin consistently hunting down some guys knife fighting in the corner of the map with the mini and shooting them dead? Over and over and over?

And as an admin, he didn't even give a single warning about chat spam, about using equipment. In hindsight, this is really disgusting Payne. That you would sit and document this, whitewashing anything that you did, constantly chasing me down on purpose to kill me. He listened carefully to us saying where to meet to do our little formation flying or whatnot and would come specifically to kill us vindictively. So I switched to his team so he wouldn't do it, and guess what? He switched teams so he could keep on coming to E1 or wherever we were to keep on killing me. Not in any sort of relevant way to tickets or the game, but just like an asshole. And I'm being as honest and forward about it as it deserves. He was acting like an asshole. We weren't looking for a fight, an argument or anything. We didn't even retaliate or anything. Cheese and I even extended the olive branch and invited him to join us, or just ignore us but he just couldn't leave us alone.

And to complain about us flying around on rigs? Really Payne? Really? You're upset that we're having fun flying the minis? Why did this bother you so much? Did my glorious beyond description mortar shot at you as you tried to wing swipe us after bailing on El Al cut so deep to your core that you just HAD to write a long post about the evils of Cheese and HaV3n killing it with the airshow tricks over the lake?

When I started reading this thread, I was wide eyed. Then I started laughing. For real. Like, "Is this for real? He actually documented us meeting on the map to fly around together?" Then I just got mad, which is too bad because I'm typing now.

His only real grievance is being TKed on that last map. His whole thing he is painting is a gross misrepresentation. We were not disrupting anyone up until that last map when we TKed him. TKed him for being the biggest asshole I think I have ever seen here. Maybe a couple others come close, but he was seriously on one that night. I cannot tell you how night and day it was that Cheese and I were totally just doing our thing and anyone that actually wanted to ignore us could have easily done so.

Apparently Payne just couldn't.
Truth.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Hav3n wrote:I may have misstated in my previous post that Payne was an admin. I guess he isn't?

Anyways, in re-reading this...the biggest misleading item is the "wasting equipment" thing that Payne cited and EVERYONE latched onto as a legitimate grounds for punishment. This was not an issue...

Games were not being disrupted by us. At least not to the egregious extent claimed.

He mixes so much crap in that even in people's responses they're claiming wrong stuff.

Nightstalker says, "No he did not tell us that but why should he. Yall were apparently wasting vehicles and tk'ing to get said vehicles. Correct me if I am wrong."

Wrong. We were not wasting vehicles at others' expense. We were not jumping lines. We were not TKing for vehicles. Cheese killed Payne ONCE for a heli apparently on Urban Siege. This is like sometime at the end of the night on the 3rd map after he had egregiously badgered, agitated and bothered us for nearly the entirety of the El Al map.

Cheese hit the nail on the head with his first post. Re-read it if it isn't fresh on your mind. It is spot on exactly what this totally unecessary hulabaloo is about. He is much better at an even handed response. In fact, you all took offense at the "I are serious cat. This is serious thread" image. Sums. This. Whole. Thing. Up.

I still can't believe this thread was even started, and it pisses me off that it went from hilarious "woe is me" from Payne to this "ban their asses" mindset from a total misrepresentation.

I know that a "soft word turneth away wrath" but I think after reading through this, it really irks me that Payne would sit through the evening, taking screen grabs all along the way with his mouth shut about "wasting equipment" or "chat spamming" and then with some actual rule breaking TKs at the end, try and paint this whole evening of reckless abandon and rule breaking. We broke 1 rule. We TKed him at the end...blowing off steam....street justice as Cheese called it after he was a total jerk to us.

This really is stupid because Payne was as much if not more so game disruptor than we ever were that night.

Yet you don't see Cheese and I initiating threads about how poor a sport he was...but I sure as hell am not going to hold my tongue on being totally smeared.
More truth.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Payne N. Daiz wrote: I'll I did was ask you to find an empty server to play on and kill you a few times.

Woe is you. :cry: I'm confident you knew exactly what you were doing. ;)
Payne N. Daiz wrote: Respect is the word of the day.
The irony... :D
Thonger

Post by Thonger »

Payne N. Daiz wrote: This screen shots shows their negative scores. It looks like Viet Thong was also participating, but he never Tk'd me.
That's some pretty wild conjecture. I don't TK on purpose, unless there's an assbag on the server and not a single admin in sight. And I save these for very extreme circumstances.

It seems you're being fairly liberal in making assumptions about a player just because you see a negative score. Most of my negative scores occur because I have a particular knack for killing myself, not because I enjoy intentionally TKing. Please leave me out of your arbitrary speculation. Thanks.
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

This is all I cant think of...

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

If any of the involved have something relevant to add let me know and we can unlock it. ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.