{BuDs} clan: Spc. Frosty, DaringNut, Shootin' Tex & Zach

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
fromage

{BuDs} clan: Spc. Frosty, DaringNut, Shootin' Tex & Zach

Post by fromage »

BuDs clan - several, if not all of their players intentionally TKing me. Seems like they're lactose intolerant and seems like a ban is in order since they seemed to enjoy it so much. Lots of witnesses. Check the logs at 11:00-11:20pm PST
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thonger

Re: {BuDs} clan: Spc. Frosty, DaringNut, Shootin' Tex & Zach

Post by Thonger »

kinda got in there at the tail end of said carnage. the only one that seemed to be distant from all of it was regular eightball. the others, in particular, frosty, was being his normal douchey self. i swear this kid gives me chris and maria flashbacks.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Yea Frosty seems to be a regular screw up. I will handle this.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Nightstalker wrote:Yea Frosty seems to be a regular screw up. I will handle this.
Thanks Nighty!

hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

Hmmm SOS was apparently in there? Admin did nothing about any of that douchbaggery? Have his admin superpowers been revoked or something? I was in there and witnessed the entire event. I am surprised there was no intervention.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

His brother will play on his PC at times.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

Ok I guess we will let him slide this time.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Cheese, if you need any counseling, I'm an unregistered therapist and would be happy to help.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Hav3n wrote:Cheese, if you need any counseling, I'm an unregistered therapist and would be happy to help.
Hav3n, I'm impressed. In addition to legal counseling and philanthropic gestures, you are a leader among men. A vertible renaissance man. I look forward to your new book, good sir.
SpcFrosty

Post by SpcFrosty »

In response to the ban on BuDs Spc Frosty, I am truley sorry that it's ok for certain players to verbaly "be-little" and "degrade" other players jokingly, while it is not ok for other players to respond alike. Apparently its also not ok for any player being shot at by their OWN team, to retailiate against them because if they die then YOUR the one at fault. Im sorry for shooting at my team "ONLY" after being shot at by THEM FIRST and killing them. If we are to blam, then so are the others for the same reason, and why are they not kicked? Im sorry for going to far, but when your close to death by being shot at by your own team prior to leaving our own Non Cap base, What would you do? I would also like to know how long the kick is for and what line we actually crossed based on the previous posts and how DaringNut and Zach were also kicked?
hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

To answer your question frosty... No it is not alright to retaliate. If said player were bothering you that much you should have come in here and reported them. I witnessed you guys and cheese exchanging jabs. It was getting a little tired for the rest of us but whatever. I also witnessed the "buds" players repeatedly tk- ing. If I remember right a couple of you were kicked for minus score, rejoined the server just to continue tk-ing. That is a quick way to get kicked/banned. The back and forth insults were bad enough, but the screenshots say it all. It looks like you guys crossed the line. Maybe cheese was baiting you with a little wounding. You guys are the ones that took that bait. You should have come in here and reported him. He would have been dealt with. Next time I hope you guys can just ignore an unruly player like most of us have had to from time to time and use the proper channels to deal with them. I would always discourage doling out your own punishments on the server. As you can see, you take a good chance of losing the privilege of playing here. I'm sure an admin will let you know how long your ban is. Might I also recommend posting that question in the unban section of the forum. Take care buds guys. I hope to see you back in the server. Personally I've never had a problem with any of you.

Edit: one more thing guys. I would recommend downloading TS. There is a good group of core guys that are usually on there. Even if you don't use it regularly, it can be a useful tool if you are dealing with disruptions on the server. There might not always be an admin in our channel. But often times there is one in another channel. They are usually willing to suspend their own gameplay to jump onto DC and deal with the unruly players.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

That just about covers it.

We will discuss your ban. While doing so you will need to go to the unban section and fill out the questions. Mainly the keyhash.
{BuDs}Eightball
United States of America

Post by {BuDs}Eightball »

Thank you for your response Hoppin Bob and yours Nightstalker. It's nice to have communication from someone that doesn't have to use profanity or insults to make their point. I tried to calm Frosty down but as you say, he took the bait. Is there a way to know if you've received a ban or not? It would've been nice to know before last night, especially since the ban happened days after the incident.

Coming here to report players seems a little like running to Mommy to me but I understand it's purpose. I would prefer to let the numbers tell the story and ignore the players causing distractions. My goals in any game are to help my team win and get the most kills. Others seem to be more interested in chatting.

Regarding TS, I've been on there a few times and haven't seen anyone else so I really don't go in often. Doesn't seem like it's used regularly but I would love to use it. Any advise?
hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

Hello eightball, as far as the ban goes, you should post in the unban section of the forum. It's on the main page at the bottom of the categories section. Should be the last category above the TS section. There are instructions in there for posting needed info such as key hash, an where to get that info.

I see your point about running into the forums. I myself usually don't. But I do ignore some annoying people at times. In fact, I believe there is an ignore function on the server to ignore certain players chat. I could be wrong though. I myself usually am to busy fighting to chat to much , but we all have our days. As far as reporting people, it does work, even If it's after the fact when your done playing. You can always stop in and throw up a post about who and what they did, that sort of thing. Screenshots are very helpful. People have been banned because of these posts and pics so sometimes it doesn't hurt to go through the trouble. ( this thread being a prime example)

TS... If I'm in server, nine times outta ten I'm in TS. PInhead is usually in there as well as a few others. Stop in and say hello if you see us in there. If I see you in game I will throw you an invite and I'm sure pin will to.

Hope to see ya back in game soon.

Cheers.....Bob
{BuDs}Eightball
United States of America

Post by {BuDs}Eightball »

Roger all.

See you killin' soon.

8ball