cheesemaster <cp> very disruptive player

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
BlackMercenary

cheesemaster <cp> very disruptive player

Post by BlackMercenary »

ever since i told on Cheesemaster<cp> to an admin about spamming the server about joining his <cp> clan or whatever it is he been coming in the server when no admin is on and being a very disruptive player. He team kills me and claim it was an accident but it happens multiple times. He crashes into me on purpose and he constantly calls me all kinds of names and act like he's joking when he's not. today was the last straw when i we was playing and i was sniping with 50 cal and the other team couldnt find me. He jumped in a helo, started circling me on purpose and then jumped out the helo then started jumping in circles where i was at just to give away my position and got me killed. his constant disruptive play towards me is completely ruining my gaming experience on your server.
fromage

Re: cheesemaster <cp> very disruptive player

Post by fromage »

Excuse me? Please stop the lies. The admins are free to check the logs. The helicopter incident was when I came to help pick you up since you were under heavy fire. Had to land it as I came under fire too. I did the same thing for Phoenix and he had no problem. Managed to pick him up because he jumped right in and we left. If you didn't want a ride, should just say so instead of creating malicious lies here.
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

i was under no fire at all, they never fired a shot at me nor could they find me he did that on purpose,,, if not,, why land then circle me jumping around.. this dude is a moron and a born liar
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

he thinks just because admins are not on he can do what he wants then write comments then say check the logs for comments. he is a very disruptive player towards me and he needs to be addressed. People remember me and yes i may be very joke-a-tive but they know i dont lie, I use to admin myself a very long time ago on the TRP server and I ALWAYS try to follow every server rules i go on.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Please stop the nonsense right now. You don't need to make up BS if you don't like me. Just stop talking to me. No need to continue with your charade. I think you literally made every excuse under the sun with no leg to stand on. Others were in the game and so was an admin. No one but you is trying to pick a fight with me. Stop. Just stop.
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

like i said i will not go back and forth with a liar. at that time no admin was on and he continued to harass me and been harassing me for almost a month now and its to the point im getting tired of him and his constant harassment. He trying his best to TRY to make me out to be a liar but thats what LIARS DO.. THEY LIE AT ALL COST. matter of fact..IRA(BARASH was the one who killed me due to his jumping around me on purpose to get me noticed. I die more than any player on dc cuz i also do the most so i really dont mind dying..but when being harassed constant by another player steadily causing my deaths is another story
fromage

Post by fromage »

Seriously guy, take your medication. You're not that important. Enough.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

OK, this is the second complaint in two days that I(we) have had Cheese. If you do not want to believe Merc, fine but two people (one of them hardly says anything) sure makes the accusation believable. Bottom line is its time to quit fucking with people. I think we have been patient long enough. As we have said before, please have fun, but make sure it is not at others expense. Many people get on the server to play the game the best they can, NOT to chat and goof off. That IS after all what the server is for, to PLAY the game.

The CP crap is old news also.

I will tell the entire server my personal opinion of what I have seen from the people with the <CP> tag .... Constant Problems.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

Uh hoe cheese is at it again. You have the talent for getting under people's skin. That is for sure. I guess I don't read chat logs that much. I haven't ever noticed you "picking " on people. ( except that "buds" incident). I was in the server when you pissed merc off. I recall him stating he was going to report you. Maybe stick with messing around with the fellas that don't care and that find your shenanigans funny, such as myself. ( it's cuz I'm so slutty :6: ).
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

"I will tell the entire server my personal opinion of what I have seen from the people with the <CP> tag .... Constant Problems." You're being sarcastic right?

What it comes down to is people seeing the CP tag after names. When those people are talking to each other in the chat you see a bunch of CP tags. People think its spamming and call us out. Certain players are feeling like they are starting to get oppressed by something that isn't even an organized group, only a tag behind the name. I will not speak for CP because I don't speak on the behalf of another individual. Generalizing a number of different players as "Constant Problems" is insulting to say the least. Everyone has their own responsibilities and should be dealt with that way. We're not coming onto the server and gangbanging on teams as an organized clan. Until we form a clan do not generalize people with CP on their name as a group.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

No actually I am not being sarcastic. And for you to talk about spamming is quite funny at best. How many times have I had to tell you to quit saying BAN everytime someone does something. I have seen you do it when an admin is trying to talk to someone about an infraction, I have seen you do it when you were neither on the receiving end nor around when there was a problem. So actions like yours are what make me say the CP people tend to be problems. Some are minor but some are kickable/bannable offenses. The chat you speak of can become excessive. Now you may not want to believe it but even Cheese will admit to that.

Cheese and I have had many talks about this and he is aware of how I feel and the overall perception of the <CP> group .. and yes it is a group .. a group is a number of people with a unifying relationship .. and I would say that you all have <CP> classifies you as a group.

Here is more of my personal opinion. Cheese cracks me up (most of the time), I do find at times that he pushes the boundaries but he is completely aware of those and he KNOWS how to push buttons to a limit. I think he feeds of that type of thing. But when we are getting complaints, and believe me we have had some, that is where it needs to either quit all together or come to a level that is tolerable. If yall want to sit around and talk ... come here ... not the GAME server.

If you are insulted that was not my intentions but at the same time maybe you have a bit of a guilty conscience, as you too, knowingly, push buttons.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Where is this button. I have been looking for it for years now... :oops: :P

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Sarge wrote:Where is this button. I have been looking for it for years now... :oops: :P

Uh huh, only difference between you and most of the <CP> members is you have not been banned ... yet. ;)
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

This thread should be titled, "cheesemaster <cp> very congenial player"

Some quotes from Bono on CP:

"Catpansia is not just a country; it's an idea. You have to defend the idea as well as the country, and that idea is being attacked."

"Catpansia is an idea, but it's an idea that brings with it some baggage, like power brings responsibility. It's an idea that brings with it equality, but equality even though it's the highest calling, is the hardest to reach. The idea that anything is possible, that's one of the reasons why I'm a fan of Catpansia."

"When the potatoes ran out, millions of Irish men, women and children packed their bags got on a boat and showed up right here. And we're still doing it. We're not even starving anymore, loads of potatoes. In fact if there's any Irish out there, I've breaking news from Dublin, the potato famine is over you can come home now. But why are we still showing up? Because we love the idea of Catpansia."
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Whither blowest the wind this hour?
Upon the shores I hear it break.
Catpansia! Catpansia! I long to see,
Cats in pants! My Loyalty take!

swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

I Are Serious - this cat has on overalls, not pants - and he may, just mayyyy need to be put on a diet... not saying anyone is fat here, but a good diet may help the QOL here...

:D
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

I'll cite from my book, Legal Defense: A History in Catpansia by HaV3n:
As per Catpansian case law, in HaV3n vs. Catpansia, the high court of Catpansia ruled, 4 cats to 3, that overalls are in fact qualifying pant-like clothing items, and thus are permissable in public spaces within the realm of Catpansia.
This is a personal issue for me because I fought so hard for Mr. ChubChub-Meow (pictured above) and his right to wear overalls due to his weight condition on account of having eaten so much Cheesemaster Cheddar Special Blend®.

I'm pleased with the progress we've made in societal tolerance but recognize the need to not get out of hand in redefining existing pant law in Catpansia.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

BAN!
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

I'm sorry, was there some kind of pre-agreement I wasn't made aware of, that we were just going to gloss over and not mention the serious moose knuckle this panted cat is rocking?

-Trench
fromage

Post by fromage »

Sarge wrote:Where is this button. I have been looking for it for years now... :oops: :P
Sarge, I'm working on it for ya. :D
5_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Trench wrote:I'm sorry, was there some kind of pre-agreement I wasn't made aware of, that we were just going to gloss over and not mention the serious moose knuckle this panted cat is rocking?

-Trench
ehemmm. Hormonally challenged moose knuckle.
fromage

Post by fromage »

The power of unified unification is very strong here. Feelin' the love! Nighty, you're overthinking this CP thing too much. Ti's all about the fun. Let it flow over you like a warm summer breeze to calm your nerves and bring a smile to your face. Or as Tuck would say, a warm fart blesses the hearts and minds of this great nation.
pants--wear-em.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A FLYING COW
Canada

Post by A FLYING COW »

Just throwing my two cents in,

I personally don't believe Cheese to be a malicious player. I don't think he'd openly go out of his way to attack a teammate just because someone didn't like his clan/spam/clanspam (can I make that a word?).

The only reason I say this is because if this was a thing, he'd be banned AGES ago. I'm sure many people before this have pushed his buttons and he hasn't (that I know of) retaliated like what's described. Obviously I don't know him IRL but this is just what I've observed over time while playing.

That being said, I know if I see a player I don't like that comes online I definitely notice their presence more. And I'm also more aware of their movements. I'm not sure 100% what happened between BM and Cheese but if I was in BM's shoes and a player I'm not fond of TK's me, even if accidentally, (*especially* without an apology), I'd be pissed. So, I definitely don't blame BlackMerc for being mad, or even saying that it's disruptive.

Now about this <CP> thing. It's just for FUN. It's not meant to hurt anyone. Anyone can join! It's such a ridiculous name of a clan, and that's why I love it. Now, I'm not gonna start sending pamphlets or brochures out, cause that'd be spam. But it's not that there's 500 lines of CP/Catpantsia! Being pasted to overflow the screen.

I know I sometimes goof off, but for the most part I like playing the game. It's fun. I like this CP thing too, that's fun.

This is just me, speaking from what I've seen.

In closing,
Tuck

Post by Tuck »

fromage wrote:The power of unified unification is very strong here. Feelin' the love! Nighty, you're overthinking this CP thing too much. Ti's all about the fun. Let it flow over you like a warm summer breeze to calm your nerves and bring a smile to your face. Or as Tuck would say, a warm fart blesses the hearts and minds of this great nation.
pants--wear-em.jpg
FART!
Ya..I'm an old fart
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

There's nothing wrong to organize a group and have some "fun" of yours. However, if all your silly talks have gone to the extend to annoy other players and keep them from having their fun, i.e. playing the game, they need to stop or to be reduced to a proper level. It's hard to say how much is "proper", an at least 50% reduction from the current amount should satisfy many if you ask me. Two of your senior members are on my immediate kick list for any offenses and more will be added if nothing changes. They are there for other reasons in addition to chatspam.

You are free to talk, just no as much as you are doing now. It's not hard to find a chat room to tell all the jokes come to your mind. Consider ALL you CPs warned.