HaV3n

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Hav3n
United States of America

HaV3n

Post by Hav3n »

I am self reporting some disruptive play. I TKed Dem a couple of times.

Sorry Dem. My old bored self got trigger itchy. No excuse.
fromage

Re: HaV3n

Post by fromage »

Was Dem sniping with his hax on again or did he just go neener neener one too many times?

In other news...

Dog chases tail. Hopes tail will fall for his cunning tricks.
dct.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

i gotta admit, im somewhat stunned you posted....because at one point, after you tk'ed me twice with an attempt at the 3rd with your sniper rifle, you werent even sure who i was, until you asked if i went under different names (because my nik is now Dem, rather than Demonic)....it was then i made it clear once more and i would report you.

still, i accept you saying sorry....i dont have as much time these days, so the few hours i get on, i gotta make most of it.

im not sure i liked digdugs attitude when being called out for camping blues main with the SA3, and i quote:
'hehehehe'......hmmmm

funny how some regs act up when no admins are on.....is it possible to inflict a 1 minute kick on a reg who breaks the rules, rather than a warning?! just an thought......

and no cheeseman, i wasnt sniping lol....i am actually enjoying using the other weapons more often :D :D :D :D

its all kewl though Haven ;)
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

I don't really check to see if admins are on or not. Half the people that are admins are unknown to me.

It was just my Jekyll/Hyde unfortunately baring its ugly self momentarily. Thanks. Next time you're on I'll say hello instead of shooting you.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Now this was very sporting and gentlemanly of both sides. Bravo. Bravoooooooo.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

fromage wrote:Now this was very sporting and gentlemanly of both sides.
I assume you mean everything that happened /after/ repeatedly shooting someone on their own team.

:P

-Trench
fromage

Post by fromage »

Trench wrote:
fromage wrote:Now this was very sporting and gentlemanly of both sides.
I assume you mean everything that happened /after/ repeatedly shooting someone on their own team.

:P

-Trench
'Tis their own dance ;) However, the way they resolved it here is commendable. A tip o the hat.
toth.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.