Blackmercenary<PCP> - Intentionally TKing, teamwounding

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
fromage

Blackmercenary<PCP> - Intentionally TKing, teamwounding

Post by fromage »

Please check logs for multiple TKs. Had to defend myself at one point.

Now you can see BM for the TKer he really is. Bocage Day 2, Saturday 5:45 pm PST.
2013-12-14.jpg
He's been pretty angry ever since he logged in today. Similar to many, many other days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fromage

Re: Blackmercenary<PCP> - Intentionally TKing, teamwounding

Post by fromage »

he was -8, 4 tks in bocage day 2 alone before getting auto booted

then came back under the deFAUlt name
Flying Tiger

Post by Flying Tiger »

Hi Guys,

I was on last night and witness a lot of the evenings incidences, when it finally got around to my person.

I believe it was El Alamein, I was going to capture the north flag when BM purposely crashed the C-130 into my tank at which point I called him a POS.

I'm not sure what actions you gents take around here, but any regular on our server would lose their privilege to access the server. Given his frequency/status as a regular and recent disregard for all involved it would be of the permanent nature.

However this isn't my call to make, I do hope you take appropriate measures to insure that this server remain populated and fun for all.

Regards,

[JiF]Flying Tiger
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

PCP does not mean Phuck CP does it??? Sorry I tried not to say it but my fingers would not stop hitting this keys.

I checked his hash and I do not see where he used DEFAULT as a name. I did not have the log running at the time of the proposed indecent. Given the evidence, it shows one tk. If we ban for a single TK we are all going to spend time away from this server. What I can say is, I know he can lose his cool from time to time but on the contrary, I wonder if it was a not instigated in any way .... *cough*CHEESE*cough* ..... I know (insert sarcasm) how much you two love each others company and that neither, you, nor BM, know how to use the in game chat function... frequently LOL ;) (/sarcasm)

My hope is he will show up and be able to debate this here so we can squash it here and now vs ban anyone. I will tell you guys that he KNOWS he is on thinner ice than most due to his past.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Nighty - 4 tks in one game (-8 points) is inexcusable. Regardless of what other reasons you might try to look for.

In any case, he cornered himself into an outright lie today when Default asked him about it. I even pointed it out to Default.

BM said "we" were in the spawn truck, holding it up. We were playing Bocage Day 2. There are no spawn trucks in Bocage! 4 TKs! How would he explain away the other 3 TKs, all back to back. With machine gun fire. There were several people who saw his bad behavior and you've got one verifiable post here. Ask SuperTesla about it too. He and many, many others saw it.

When we TKd Payne a long while back, we at least owned up to it outright. BM lied about me in his other thread and he half-assed a lie to Default. Pretty disrespectful.

Not sure what else you need, but I've provided not only evidence (photo and timestamp to help ease the log search), and others have corroborated it. Please don't hold any prior feelings about CP as a way to excuse this away and let people TK as they please. That undermines the admins and the rules. You mentioned he was on thin ice. Yesterday and today, he chose to disrespect your team server rules and its players. It would seem a ban is indeed the only right thing to do.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

As I said in game, he tked a few times for sure, but that's not the problem. We need proof that those tks were intentional, like screenshots (Fraps video would be the best) or words from other reputable players who saw what happened. As a matter of fact I've been auto-kicked (-10) a couple of times when my beloved Shilka betrayed my will on Bocage Day 2. Accidents or simple stupidity will cost you.

I don't think BM intend to lie when we talked about it today. I believe he was referring to TKs in Al Nas and your post is for Bocage Day 2. It was a misunderstanding there. He was asked to post his story and anyone who was at scene that day are also invited to drop a few lines here so we can get a clear picture. I've known BM for a long time and don't remember seeing him gets disruptive in TRP or our server, but that's just me.
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

yes i was talking about Al Nas when i was talking about the spawn truck cuz two red guys (i was red) had got in a blue spawn truck and just sat there with it on our base and blue kept spawning out...after several spawns and them just sitting there i will admit i c4ed it cuz they wouldnt move the truck. Now as far as the next map goes bocage... I tked CheeseMaster when he was driving the exploding brown car that carbomb cuz I just looked down and saw it then fired cuz they all look alike..quick fingers.... then he got mad (when he respawned) as I flew pass then hit my Helo with a stinger... so I fired back at him... the helo was almost destroyed so I jumped out and went to the windmill so he got even pissed off more.. got into a helo... and then followed me into the windmill and tried to shoot me... so I set off a grenade cuz he was trying to shoot me and he jumped out the window. I survived with a few bars of health so he ran back up the stairs and tried to shoot me so I shot him first.

When I was kicked I stayed off for about 20 to 30 minutes or so cuz I went in the kitchen to fix me something to eat (and I did not log back in under no Default name) and came back and logged on under my name ..it was an admin on at the time of this so I take it that is why he didnt try to tk me again. We all know how CheeseMaster feels about me and vise-versa and we all know how much he lies..i'm sure he will say that I am lying cuz that is what kind of person he is... if i did something I will say i did it. I played here since the start and half the admins are former clan mates of mine and they all know what I say to be true.
Last edited by BlackMercenary on December 16th, 2013, 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

I said what I did and I'm not responding to his rubbish anymore cuz all he is going to do is lie about it anyway or get his so called CP or other buddies to lie for him... a liar will lie and try to convince others he is not lying.. even in my last post about him he was lying and is still to this day lying about it but trying to make it seem like he is a saint.
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

That's what auto kick is for..I was auto kicked came back 20 to 30 minutes later and played with no problem cuz he wasnt trying to tk me anymore.. (AND IM SITTING BACK WONDERING HOW DID I DIS-RESPECT ANYBODY BUT HIM ...)
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

I got TKed a couple times as well by BlackMerc on the day in question but they seemed plausibly accidental, so I FTKed immediately.

That being said, while Cheese can get excitable, I don't think he gets as excitable as me. And so I'm watching you BlackMerc.

:)
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

that was during Al Nas if I recall hell I got tked about 3 or 4 times myself that map.. mostly by nades.. I wont lie.Im a nade tosser myself ..hell couple times i naded myself by mistake...shit happens.. We had our difference in the past Hav3n where you tried to tk me on purpose many oh days.. so much I had to add you to my friends list to keep track of you.. But we been mellow the last 7 or 8 months or so.. so dont act like we brand new to each other.
SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

Hi guys. I was referred to in an earlier post by Cheese as seeing these TKs by BM. I really don't remember anything from Day2, but I do remember all the craziness from Al Nas (which was right before Bocage Day2).
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

BlackMercenary wrote:that was during Al Nas if I recall hell I got tked about 3 or 4 times myself that map.. mostly by nades.. I wont lie.Im a nade tosser myself ..hell couple times i naded myself by mistake...shit happens.. We had our difference in the past Hav3n where you tried to tk me on purpose many oh days.. so much I had to add you to my friends list to keep track of you.. But we been mellow the last 7 or 8 months or so.. so dont act like we brand new to each other.
No worries. I sort of said I'd be watching you tongue in cheek. Cheese seems to have legit concerns, I didn't see any of the TKs....and I know the ones on me were plausibly accidental.

I get a lot of accidental TKs myself.

Intentional TKs? yes, I have sinned in the past. Presently? Let's just say I'm at least a few week sober. No, wait. I TKed someone in my humvee on al nas just the other day. Like Tom Cruise killed Tim Robbins in Wars of the Worlds to protect his daughter. You have to take care of business sometimes and I think that.....wait, I've said too much.

I don't even remember who I've killed in the past. Hell, if you look in the banned forum section, I'm the first post. If you say I TKed you intentionally in the past, I accept it without question.

:7:
fromage

Post by fromage »

S.O.S wrote:As I said in game, he tked a few times for sure, but that's not the problem. We need proof that those tks were intentional, like screenshots (Fraps video would be the best) or words from other reputable players who saw what happened.
I can only post what is available to me at the time so I'll try fraps in the future. For this particular case, more than one person here has pointed to his questionable behavior, and that alone should raise your suspicions about BM at the very minimum. Regarding reputable players, we have a post from Flying Tiger as the strongest confirmation available from someone who took the time to post. Thanks Tiger. I appreciate Haven and SuperTesla's posts, but I don't expect them to have hard evidence as they were playing their own game. I do however remember more than one person during the game acknowledging BM's activity and calling him out. Others were definitely online and saw the TKs racking up one after another and noted it. Your chat or activity logs are your best evidence.

For as long as you've known my game play, you at least know I'll be there to uphold the rules and each time you took action because it was legitimate. I don't cry wolf. I don't know BM from a hole in the ground, but his comments and behavior towards others should speak volumes. If he's got a problem with me, then it's all in his head. He seems to have issue with me. If he's tking me because he can't control his anger issues, that's textbook disruptive gameplay. There are many here who don't like his attitude and have pretty much stated as much over the years. Hell, even Nightstalker confirmed his concerns about BM. NS is an admin and a reputable player.
As a matter of fact I've been auto-kicked (-10) a couple of times when my beloved Shilka betrayed my will on Bocage Day 2. Accidents or simple stupidity will cost you.
Of course, this happens with the lada's too, but that clearly was not the case here. I wouldn't have taken the time to post this without cause. While I understand your need for harder evidence, everything he says is shoddy at best and very childish. Notice I hadn't made a personal attack against him in my original posts, and he's suddenly going in and calling me a liar. That's called an Ad Hominem attack. When you have no leg to stand on, try to blind the other side with smoke and mirrors.
I don't think BM intend to lie when we talked about it today.

He sure intended to to lie to you and is continuing to do so. Everything he posted has been refuted. First it was spawn trucks, now his memory is suddenly coming back and shooting at the lada from a heli. He claims he was confused. Here's another point to refute his comments: my lada was pointed straight at the enemy base at full speed, just before the bridge from spawn. He was traveling in the same direction as me towards the enemy base. Very confusing, eh? :roll: On the tower thing, I always have a stinger on me in that game. If I were there to TK him, I'm sure I could choose other weapons. I went to the tower to stinger helos. When I went in, he continued his TKs. He just wanted to TK me, plain and simple.
I've known BM for a long time and don't remember seeing him gets disruptive in TRP or our server, but that's just me.
That's usually what people say about those who go mental. "He seemed like a nice guy because he never treated me wrong." I understand you guys were in a clan together and that's all well and fine. However, he is playing you and that is a major sign of disrespect and a deep lack of character.

Based on what has been posted, I'm requesting a simple 1 week ban. I'd say that's more than fair given the evidence.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

All I can see now is your words against his. The only sure thing is he did Tk you. He said it's accidental, you think it was intentional. Consider the tensions between you two, I'm not going to judge who's lying at this point, but I need more to issue a ban. None of the posts by Flying Tiger, Hav3n and SuperTelsa (thanks guys!) said anything about what happened in Bocage Day 2. BM might have behaved badly when I'm not round and I'll deal with it if I catch it.

Incident like this is when your "reputation" comes in to play. Without hard evidence, decisions will be made based on people's words and historical behavior in our server. So watch your play/chat people, they may count some day.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

The ignore feature in the game would be a great thing for Cheese and BM ....

Do they not say that cheese makes it hard to have a BM????? ... They just don't go together do they ..... :39:
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
fromage

Post by fromage »

S.O.S wrote:All I can see now is your words against his. The only sure thing is he did Tk you. He said it's accidental, you think it was intentional. Consider the tensions between you two, I'm not going to judge who's lying at this point, but I need more to issue a ban. None of the posts by Flying Tiger, Hav3n and SuperTelsa (thanks guys!) said anything about what happened in Bocage Day 2. BM might have behaved badly when I'm not round and I'll deal with it if I catch it.

Incident like this is when your "reputation" comes in to play. Without hard evidence, decisions will be made based on people's words and historical behavior in our server. So watch your play/chat people, they may count some day.
SOS, I don't *think* it was intentional, I know it was intentional. You have a guy you know clearly doesn't like me (for whatever reason). Who has actually said that here, and yet, you are turning a blind eye due to nothing else but "reputation". Seems a bit biased, don't you think? You might not like my humor or the chatter, fair enough. If I didn't have any evidence, then your point about "He said, she said" would be understandable. However, I've posted available-to-me evidence and there is clear evidence and enough pattern in the activity/chat logs. You have those available, why not refer to them?

While I appreciate that you'll be on the lookout, your and Nighty's oft-mentioned "reputation" and dislike for CP (and my association) seems a bit like this is being swept under the carpet. CP has actually brought more fun and a lively bit of action to your rapidly shrinking server. The "reputation" fallback is like saying, oh well, he likely deserved it because they can't prove otherwise and just aren't "friends" enough to believe you. All that says to me is that rules only matter (only, when we feel like we want to do something about it if we like you enough) and that chat evidence will be disregarded, since we know CM can't produce a video of him doing it out of thin air, despite many points of data. If I didn't see it, it didn't happen, right? :idea:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LOL Cheese, I think you are just pissed because you got banned for a complaint brought to the forums, but this time it's different. Well Cheese, you would be correct, it is different. Last time there was way more evidence of you tk'ing. Not just once but multiple. As a general rule , we do not ban for a single TK. You know that. Had you brought more screenshots showing multiple tk's or infractions, we might have a different response.

Also do not be pissed because of the reputation the CP clan holds. That was brought on by you guys after the Payne post. I have had numerous complaints regarding CP people. Nothing was done because of the lack of evidence. So your favoritism claim can be thrown out the window. I don't hold grudges and neither does SOS. In fact just last night Haven, JagdTurkey and myself teamed up trying to cap flags on Al Nas. Sooo, maybe you are right again. Maybe we are wrong for the CP perseption and need to have a just a Cheese perseption. :18:

Bottom line, SOS is handling this but if you must know, I have kicked and I think banned BM before. That being said I, just like SOS would not ban either him given what we know.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Haha, the Payne post. A post that will live in infamy. I think it made the bond between Cheese and I stronger.

All the CP nonsense aside, I trust Cheese because he has always been truthful with me. He may be a scoundrel, and I may be a nerf herder, but Cheese is honest.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

You seem to be a smart person CM, but I don't understand why is it so hard for you to understand the short posts of mine. In last episode, the key word was "excessive" and now is "evidence". All I can see is one screenshot showing BM tked. I don't have the log but I imagine what's in there would be you crying foul and BM calling it an accident, at least for the first tk. That won't help much to determine the nature of the incident. Since you can't provide hard evidence, we'll have to rely on words from witnesses. You mentioned SuperTelsa but he couldn't remember any details and a couple of your close allies didn't provide anything in your favor for this matter. I'm pretty sure they would have remembered what happened as this is about their "boss" getting violated. What else do you have besides your assumptions?

As for the "reputation" part, it's true I'm not much a fan of the CP group. I've made it clear before. However, I've been trying my best to be objective when it comes to admin games. You would have been banned if I went with my "feelings". Based on your past behavior, your words alone don't count as much as others' to me.

A friendly reminder. I saw your chat is picking up again lately. You have run out your 1-minute kick quota so bans are in the pipe. If I see things get crazy like before, you will be sacked.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hav3n wrote:Haha, the Payne post. A post that will live in infamy. I think it made the bond between Cheese and I stronger.

All the CP nonsense aside, I trust Cheese because he has always been truthful with me. He may be a scoundrel, and I may be a nerf herder, but Cheese is honest.

Just so we are on the same page, none of the admins has said anyone is lying or dishonest.

To be honest, I like both of the "problem children." I think, just like SOS, I feel we have been patient enough that our leniency should not be in question if it is. It has been while that I have heard anyone complain about BM.

Do you CP guys not find it odd that most things happen when there are more than one of you on? You say its not a clan so how about a mob because it sure has the mob mentality.

I do not see this going anywhere so I will leave it with this, I do not see a need for a ban, I have no real beef with anyone who has posted on here, if I were Cheese or BM, I would put the other person on my ignore list and be done with it. Also if the other person is acting like a jackass, take a few screenshots and/or videos.

Peace, love and happiness.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Well said Night. Peace, Love and Happiness.

I don't mean to impugn BM by vouching for Cheese, but I'm simply expressing my support.

I hope that eventually, good stuff comes of this and perhaps everyone is chill with each other. I hated...HATED!...hated AIDS back when he played here. I finally got on teamspeak and the dude melted my heart of stone. We were buds the rest of the time he played here. (except when I'd bail and grail his arse on Bocage) Seriously, I got all excited when he was on from then on.

Can't we all just get along? :38:
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

Omg...that was long......skipped majority of it :twisted: .....Do what you must, please no perma bans tho! :D :D

Why do Have to log in twice?...first time says incorrect...second time goes through....
Reaper
United States of America

Post by Reaper »

I was on that night too. Geeeez, what a ruckus that all was. BM was on the other team so I was not a "witness" to the teamkillings. Unknown whether they were intentional or not. It seemed like it from reading what was going on though.

I don't want to pick sides, but I have to say, we all have a GREAT thing going here on this server. Been here a LOOOONG time and it has been great. Met a lot of nice folks, and turds too, but we are all human and make mistakes. I know I have. We are all adults, own your mistakes and move on.

I love you guys!!!!!!

BTW...Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS :D
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

REAPER!!!!! The man of many words. ;) Great post bud and good to see you around.