Blackmercenary<PCP> - Intentionally TKing, teamwounding

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Re: Blackmercenary<PCP> - Intentionally TKing, teamwounding

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Am I going to have to look into this?

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
fromage

Post by fromage »

Nightstalker wrote:LOL Cheese, I think you are just pissed because you got banned for a complaint brought to the forums, but this time it's different. Well Cheese, you would be correct, it is different. Last time there was way more evidence of you tk'ing. Not just once but multiple. As a general rule , we do not ban for a single TK. You know that. Had you brought more screenshots showing multiple tk's or infractions, we might have a different response.

Also do not be pissed because of the reputation the CP clan holds. That was brought on by you guys after the Payne post. I have had numerous complaints regarding CP people. Nothing was done because of the lack of evidence. So your favoritism claim can be thrown out the window. I don't hold grudges and neither does SOS. In fact just last night Haven, JagdTurkey and myself teamed up trying to cap flags on Al Nas. Sooo, maybe you are right again. Maybe we are wrong for the CP perseption and need to have a just a Cheese perseption. :18:

Bottom line, SOS is handling this but if you must know, I have kicked and I think banned BM before. That being said I, just like SOS would not ban either him given what we know.
Nighty, quite the contrary. If you go back and re-read the payne thing, we actually had no problem with the kicks/bans. We explained our reasoning and said we were fine with it. I have no problem taking ownership of a ban that was deserved (not this nonsense about being chatty). However, we've also played here long enough as a community and try to uphold the server rules more times when you guys have and haven't been on than you guys claim about us receiving complaints. Should we not report disruptive players? Here's the funny thing. You guys have actually taken action with LESS evidence on multiple occasions, yet this evidence wasn't enough? I didn't have enough time to capture all TKs and document them so I guess fraps is the only remedy. In this circumstance, I'm just calling a spade a spade. Simple.

That's cool that you, Haven and Jagd worked as a team. We do that all the time with other non CP. We do that with Default, yourself and others. Hell, go look up Sarge's positive thread about me (after you're done with your Zima ;) ). That came from one of the respected members & servicemen here. That should tell you all you need to know.

perseption? :25: BTW, I'm going to buy you a dictionary. Better yet, a service dog for the spelling impaired. :D
fromage

Post by fromage »

S.O.S wrote:You seem to be a smart person CM, but I don't understand why is it so hard for you to understand the short posts of mine. In last episode, the key word was "excessive" and now is "evidence". All I can see is one screenshot showing BM tked. I don't have the log but I imagine what's in there would be you crying foul and BM calling it an accident, at least for the first tk. That won't help much to determine the nature of the incident. Since you can't provide hard evidence, we'll have to rely on words from witnesses. You mentioned SuperTelsa but he couldn't remember any details and a couple of your close allies didn't provide anything in your favor for this matter. I'm pretty sure they would have remembered what happened as this is about their "boss" getting violated. What else do you have besides your assumptions?

As for the "reputation" part, it's true I'm not much a fan of the CP group. I've made it clear before. However, I've been trying my best to be objective when it comes to admin games. You would have been banned if I went with my "feelings". Based on your past behavior, your words alone don't count as much as others' to me.

A friendly reminder. I saw your chat is picking up again lately. You have run out your 1-minute kick quota so bans are in the pipe. If I see things get crazy like before, you will be sacked.
As an admin, when something's reported, why wouldn't you go acquire the log? That's a pretty reasonable request. Which has still been shrugged off under the guise of he said she said. You've booted others for less evidence...

I understand it can't be easy being admin and it being a thankless volunteer gig. We're here to have fun, right? There is a sense of community, or else, why would we have these lengthy conversations? Speaking of objectivity however: based on the reaction I'm experiencing, comments and posts from you as a lead admin, I'm quite surprised at your level of defending him. In fact, way more than I've ever seen you do for anyone. You've both stated your dislike for my in-game persona and clan friendship. Not the least bit biased? Most courts would throw that kinda stuff out. Quel surprise - a fait accompli! ;)

How about this special nugget posted by BM during the game that day "why don't you go kill yourself". That's some quality people you've got there.

Others have gotten the creeps from that guy before and they've PMd me, but I will let them speak for themselves if they choose to. However, since you want harder evidence, so be it. I'll find it for you in due time. It seems like we'll agree to disagree and move on now as you're now changing the subject and just looking for any reason to boot me. :22:
fromage

Post by fromage »

Reaper wrote:Been here a LOOOONG time and it has been great. Met a lot of nice folks, and turds too, but we are all human and make mistakes. I know I have. We are all adults, own your mistakes and move on.

I love you guys!!!!!!

BTW...Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS :D
Reap! Well said. Merry Christmas to all you teetons. :D

Sir bro! :D
fromage

Post by fromage »

Sarge wrote:Am I going to have to look into this?
What you do need to look into is Nighty's spelling impairment. Help a brotha out. :P
SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

It irks me to see so much negativity posted about CP in this thread. I know I've only been involved with CP and the server for a month or so, and I don't know the history or everything, but when I am on with other CP guys we usually work very well together (especially on CTF maps) and try to be leaders for our team. Yeah, sometimes we do fun stuff like taking tours of landmarks on the map or giving ridiculous speeches or doing helicopter stunts when the server is slow, but that's pretty much the extent of how crazy we get. I wish everyone could just get along! From my point of view, it looks like some people are jealous or something that we have a lot of fun on the server and try to spoil it for us, lol.
:32:
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

SuperTesla wrote:Yeah, sometimes we do fun stuff like taking tours of landmarks on the map or giving ridiculous speeches or doing helicopter stunts when the server is slow, but that's pretty much the extent of how crazy we get. I wish everyone could just get along!
As CatPantsian General Counsel, I move that these comments be stricken from the record your Honor. My client is unaware of the context we're presently exploring and he misspoke. We categorically deny any landmark touring or helicopter stunting as previously stated, but move to exempt future admission from punitive action should forthcoming evidence prove such to be the case.

Thank you.

:D
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

Can you add more jets to No fly zone...tyvm! :P
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

Sorry for making the thread off topic a bit. The bottom line, not enough evidence to warrant a ban at this point unless CM or anyone else can provide something more convincing for the tk being intentional.
SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

Hav3n wrote:
SuperTesla wrote:Yeah, sometimes we do fun stuff like taking tours of landmarks on the map or giving ridiculous speeches or doing helicopter stunts when the server is slow, but that's pretty much the extent of how crazy we get. I wish everyone could just get along!
As CatPantsian General Counsel, I move that these comments be stricken from the record your Honor. My client is unaware of the context we're presently exploring and he misspoke. We categorically deny any landmark touring or helicopter stunting as previously stated, but move to exempt future admission from punitive action should forthcoming evidence prove such to be the case.

Thank you.

:D
Woops, did I say that? My little 8 year old cousin came in here and, erm, typed all that. He is a child prodigy and has immaculate spelling and grammar!

:33:
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
fromage

Post by fromage »

SuperTesla wrote:From my point of view, it looks like some people are jealous or something that we have a lot of fun on the server and try to spoil it for us, lol.
:32:
This.

And on that note...
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Me thinks the thread lock button is about to be activated.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Pinhead
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Pinhead »

yes off topic this thread is locked